Tfw if this black guy became the next pope id uniroincally become a trad catholic

>tfw if this black guy became the next pope id uniroincally become a trad catholic

How is a black cardinal more based and woke than literally 95% of Europe?

Attached: 755.jpg (433x568, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

algemeiner.com/2014/06/24/ukraine-jewish-billionaires-batallion-sent-to-fight-pro-russian-militias/
youtube.com/watch?v=4Q4O5ztz92o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>le anti-racist universalist egalitarian religionfrom the DESERT meme
White liberals > nonwhite subhumans

its ironic how black christians are unironically more based and woke than 90% of white atheists though

Attached: Celebrating_Jesus.png (634x416, 270K)

whites are cucks who lost their spine after ww2. Blacks just don't care as they get a free ride from governments and media.

Card. Sarah is weak on liturgy but I agree that he is probably the most likely candidate for returning to tradition. Others like Schneider would do it better, but Schneider getting his red cap is pretty much out of the question.

How on earth is someone in Norway going to become a traddie, anyhow? Do you even have the TLM there?

>Do you even have the TLM there?
..no

Attached: 1520121729_Sad pepe.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Well, good luck then. Quite a drive for Mass in Germany.

I'd like him to become pope if that meant to end Francis's reign of terror immediately.

This shit is why Christianity is a dead religion

>wow look at how many BASED white people

Attached: 3467485375573.jpg (2000x1000, 244K)

>that anime tattoo
pls tell me this is shopped.. i mean jesus christ how fucking low can these snowniggers go

what do you mean by "based", spiritual jew?

White atheists forged eugenics, racial science and colonialism. Religion is, was and always will be a thing for dysgenic peasants and retards. Luckily enough niggers cover two categories at the same time

>Religion is, was and always will be a thing for dysgenic peasants and retards
lmao back to r/atheism faggot

Attached: TipHarder.jpg (829x589, 58K)

>Religion is, was and always will be a thing for dysgenic peasants and retards

Attached: ChristianityScience.jpg (794x512, 36K)

>White atheists forged [...] colonialism
You mean the Catholic Portuguese?

And you still try to tell me Christianity is based and against the ethnic replacement of Europe.

when even a black cardinal is more openly against ethnic replacement of Europe than 90% of white atheists in Europe, what does that tell you?

Awesome sourcelss chart, my boy.

LMAO at "Jewish 24%"

Implying ethnically jewish nobel prize winners are practicing judaism.

go back to your brown shithole, cockroach
I'm talking about actual Europeans like Anglo-Celts, Russians and Belgians that bothered to kill off the conquered subhumans, not some southron retards that thought it was a good idea to mate with injuns, nigs and japs. Nevermind bringing those over to Lisbon.
Atheistic Balts, Belorussians and Czechs don't seem to be very welcoming to migrants lmao

"Nonwhites X can be good as long as Y" is exactly the reason why conservacucks and christians are getting the rope too

>I meant my incredibly obscure and subjective definition of colonialism how stupid can you be not to understand this?
Brilliant.

>colonialism.
>atheist
>all colonies founded as Christian nations

Don’t be disheartened user.. these fags are ligit excited for a nigger pedo for spiritual guidance. How can you convince anyone this retarded

>all colonies founded as Christian nations
In most colonial powers King was the head of the church and those Kings were "racist" as one can be. Namely the US was literally founded as a secular White nation without any state religion whatsoever
but he is based and will surely stop the immigration, haven't you heard

I'm pretty sure he will even refuse to seat in Rome and will self-deported himself back to Africa

>(((egenics)))
>(((racial science)))
Good goy.

Attached: pole.png (500x501, 83K)

no suprise a shitalian would oppose eugenics and racial science, given that shitaly is a literal product of dysgenic and racemixing

>goy
you might wanna take a look at which "fellow European" ethnic groups cluster with jews lol

>Namely the US was literally founded as a secular White nation without any state religion whatsoever
The original settlers were all Christian, and they sidelined jews from their society. The secular humanists got into bed with Jewish bankers from the beginning.
>In most colonial powers King was the head of the church and those Kings were "racist" as one can be.
No shit, same for all of Europe. Strange then that the Christians you blame for destroying Europe had to have all their monarchs deposed or slaughtered before the Jews and their humanist allies could push their agenda on Europe.

Attached: haym.jpg (1078x460, 150K)

Please can we talk more about Cardinal Robert Sarah, traditional catholicism and the gay-progressivist conspiracy inside the church and less about autistic pol-shit race-related shit? Just this one time, please.

>The original settlers were all Christian
The original settlers came 150 years before the US was created and it was a LEGIT christian true believer Oliver Cromwell who brought the jews back to Britain. Monarchs and rulers that exploited the church and forced THEIR will on the church, instead of listeting to actual message of the king of the worms
>same for all of Europe
Wrong. Rulers in Southern Europe often encouraged racemixing and issued state protection for BASED north african and jewish merchants resident in their lands

>He believes that there is little possibility of theological dialogue between Christians and Muslims given their essential differences (the Trinity, the Resurrection, the Eucharist), but anticipates collaboration at the national or international level on resistance to abortion, euthanasia, and "the new gender ideology".

>Sarah has opposed various attempts to provide legal recognition to gays and lesbians, often casting his remarks in terms of a defense of traditional Catholic and African values against contemporary secular Western culture.

>On 28 January 2012, the United Nations Secretary General, Ban Ki-moon, called on African nations to repeal laws that place sanctions on homosexual conduct. Sarah called the speech "stupid".

>He blamed "Western ideological colonialism" for promoting the idea of gay marriage, which he warned would "destroy Catholic doctrine".

>Bonny said the Belgian participants found that the growing influence of the Africans prevented the pastorals solutions they favored from getting a hearing.

>Sarah is a critic of large scale immigration. "It is better to help people flourish in their culture than to encourage them to come to a Europe in full decadence,"

WTF I love Africa now

>Do I hear PAPABILE?!

Attached: 0f0c2018-ed77-4eeb-bc27-c51b0dd3b4d6.jpg (4096x3562, 1.7M)

>its a kike worshipping nigger lovers shilling on Jow Forums episode
yawn, another rerun.

Attached: mutt execution day.jpg (1400x700, 87K)

huh interesting. the land responsible for the renaissance? so what does that mean?

>who brought the jews back to Britain
And it was Christians that signed and enacted the edict of expulsion in 1290. Cromwell was entirely funded by the Jewish community. Just like it was when they were expelled in France, and most of Europe.

>Rulers in Southern Europe often encouraged racemixing and issued state protection for BASED north african and jewish merchants resident in their lands
You mean just like the entire secular atheist world now?

In America Atheists vote the most liberal. White atheists voted AGAINST building a border wall and immigration control. White Christians in America vote more for right wing policies than any other group.

Hate to break it to you, but it's glaringly obvious, Christians didn't create this clusterfuck, that was secularists. You attack us and say Christianity didn't build the west, but then blame Christians for the state of the world we had, according to you guys, no part in building. Can't have it both ways.

Attached: vote by religion.jpg (722x622, 117K)

>the lanbd responsible for the renaissance
Which land are you talking about? Germany and France? Because first Renaissance of 12th century happened there, and even during the Renaissance of 14-15th century, most of the deeds were accomplished in... Germany and Netherlands.

Anyway, no matter the accomplishments, non-Europeans remain non-European and should be gassed. Emptied southron lands can be turned into a nice museum and summer resort for Germanics and Slavs

>Emptied southron lands
That's quite ambitious. You can't even fill your own minority white cities and you're planning on emptying other people's countries? It's good to have dreams I guess.

>In America Atheists vote the most liberal. White atheists voted AGAINST building a border wall and immigration control. White Christians in America vote more for right wing policies
LMAO

those right wing christians of America couldn't care less about browning of it. They are dumb zogbots and would happily join the Army in order to fight Nazism in Ukraine.

Meanwhile, athesitic Belarus, Czechia, Hungary and Baltic states remain nationalistic as ever.

>thousands of years of anti-miscgenation under christianity
>less than 100 years of pro-mixed marriages under secularism
WTF WHY WOULD CHRISTIANS DO THIS?

Attached: 325467457825.jpg (800x400, 29K)

biovirus coded on negroid admixture will literally annihilate spics, southrons, arabs, indians and jews, another one on mongoloid one will finish the job elsewhere. a few years and the globe is all White

Stop derailing the thread you filthy atheists

No matter how many achievements we went through (many more than any scandinavian country combined), we will never be white.
And that is because we are catholic and that enrages the dirty anglo proddie.

>those right wing christians of America couldn't care less about browning of it
You couldn't be more wrong. White Christians in the US consistently vote against South American immigration. They're also the only white demographic that's having replacement birth rates and above. White Christian America and South Africa consitstently vote for more pro white policies than any other group. What you're thinking of is boomers, name one cultural institution boomers haven't destroyed? Boomer Christianity is that pozzed Israel worshipping crap.
>Nazism in Ukraine
Ukraine is controlled be Jews, Azov did nothing but die to get a Jewish actor into power. They were played.

Attached: 1111.jpg (694x878, 181K)

>tfw if this black guy became the next pope
He wont.

It's gonna be so funny when the next pope is elected and all the loser "trad caths" start leaving the Church. They only allow themselves to be Catholic right now because they delude themselves into thinking "it's just a bad pope" but most of them will not be able to remain Catholic once it becomes clear that they will all be old and gray before even the possibility of a decent pope emerging. They won't spend the next 30 years with Pope Francis 2.0

Attached: 1421423000987.gif (500x290, 491K)

LARPers are fucking cancer. How old are you? Unironically how old are you?

I've already decided to go Sedavacantist. The Church is lost at this point.

It appears that institutions such as the pedophile infested Catholic church only care about driving away as many people as possible

Attached: 5639169557242.jpg (2000x1455, 1.62M)

>Snownigger
Umm excuse you, that is a proud Engerland son! Check your privilege

Attached: 1536702202918.png (1153x592, 64K)

Bet your cumming your pants thinking about all those new converts to Islam, Jibril

>When you're so far gone you're no longer speaking any comprehensible language

>They only allow themselves to be Catholic right now because they delude themselves into thinking "it's just a bad pope"
which is funny since pope john paul was a total cuck

This is why orthodoxy is the best Christianity

-ethnostate church
Only a Serb can become the leader of the Serb Orthodox Church,viseversa for any other countries Orthodox Church

I know you think Abrahamism is the only way. But the European man is waking up after near 2000 years of subversion.

feelsgoodman

>weak on liturgy
what does that mean
t. got suspended from sunday school at the age of 8

Meaning that he has expressed some conciliatory feelings towards the Novus Ordo. I think this is primarily because vernacularism has actually had some success in Africa and so certain of the African bishops view it positively. See his Chartres sermon.

>nobel
user, look into how many of those "nobel prizes" are bullshit economics and social science awards. It's a self-congratulating group of globalists.

Ethnicity-specific biovirus can easily be created. Far more plausible scenario than a nationalistic semitic church ever emerging on European soil or Bible being true

As for now we can focus on removing foreigners from our own lands first and dealing with the traitors that let those brown fucks in

anything can become a serb (assimilated gypsy, gayreek, bulgarian etc) as long as it speak Serbian and practices orthodogsy you SRS wog moron

shithole Serbia literally elected refugees welcome tier president and a lesbian prime minister. good job!
this

also begone, english heretic, catholics only

>They only allow themselves to be Catholic right now because they delude themselves into thinking "it's just a bad pope"
Please stop talking about things you don't understand. The people you're referring to are not traditionalists but "conservatives". People who buy into the hermeneutics of continuity, which is true of virtually no traditionalists. The overwhelming majority of us trace the problem back to V2 and a good number trace it back to V1.

Bro, anglo-catholic idiots don't understand common sense. CCCC!

and normal people trace religious problems in Europe back to Abraham

>Commies
>Niggers
>Lesbians
What a fucking joke of a religion.

>black pope
>black
at least he’s statistically less likely to molest, sympathize, or cover up allegations of the molestation of the preadolescent, predominantly white male members of his congregation than his white counterparts.

Attached: 49861577-F5E3-4885-B56F-929AC10D586D.jpg (600x680, 35K)

Attached: LACIST.png (883x837, 44K)

Upvoted.

>Ethnicity-specific biovirus can easily be created.
I know, my people engineered one.
>Far more plausible scenario than a nationalistic semitic church ever emerging on European soil
I assume you're referring to Christianity and by that you'd mean like the ones that existed across the continent for a millennium?

It's not LARPing because race specific viruses don't exist, it's LARPing because you don't have the skills or ability to make one, nor do you know anyone that does, because if you did, you'd keep that info to yourself. Instead, you talk big on the internet about a fantasy you have no way to bring to fruition. You're roleplaying lad, you're fucking LARPing.

Also, this miracle that's so easily created? You think the people that built Porton Down are just going to sit back and watch it happen? You think ZOG will just let you take their territory? All the 23&me's, where do you think that data is going? You don't think they'll use it right back against you, and since there'll be an epidemic going about, no one would question it. Your fantasy is literally engineering the perfect excuse for ZOG to manufacture a white extinction event. Good thinking genius.

Personally I go back farther than that. If the Church hadn't been corrupt, the Protestant revolution wouldn't have happened. If the Church hadn't become a secular state in addition to the bride of Christ, we wouldn't have had multiple popes and a split church. Hell, disagreements caused the Orthodox church to split off, why was that permitted? Because of corruption and lust for worldly power.

The man is an actual African living in a far away country with no aim at moving from it (except if he has to go to Rore as pope).
There is nothing at odd between his life and being in favor of whitey having their own ethnic lands.

Cool power fantasy retard

That he feel sorry for whites, maybe?

Corruption in the Church had fairly little to do with the Reformation. It's true that Luther used indulgences, of which there certainly were abuses, as justification for his own political power-grab with the German princes, but the chief issues for him were entirely personal: an inability to deal with his Augustinian vows and ambition. In point of fact, Luther wasn't even the first reformer: it was Hus and Wycliffe who didn't complain so much about corruption as they had very plainly and unabashed heretical ideas particularly viz. Eucharistic theology. At the heart of it, almost invariably there was an inability among the so-called Reformers to accept the demands of sexual morality set by the Church. The Hussites hated it, as did the Lollards. As did Luther and Henry VIII.

The Orthodox are their own problem. Again, very little to do with supposed corruption. They simply cannot accept Petrine primacy even though for Church Fathers like St. Optatus, the hammer of the Donatists, there was never any doubt about this.

Azov was funded by Jews

algemeiner.com/2014/06/24/ukraine-jewish-billionaires-batallion-sent-to-fight-pro-russian-militias/

Me? I go right back to Jeshua Shekelstein.

Attached: 1522436024002Jesús.jpg (624x463, 32K)

Well put, also very based.

Attached: 1544476625319.jpg (554x615, 66K)

>I assume you're referring to Christianity
Yes, and arabocentric islam too for that matter.
>he ones that existed across the continent for a millennium?
Has to do with Kings and warrior-derived elite imposing their racial values on clergy.

When left to its own christianity will inevitably turn in what it is today.

>it's LARPing because you don't have the skills or ability to make one, nor do you know anyone that does, because if you did, you'd keep that info to yourself.
It's not about creating the virus, it's about being within political groups that can overthrow the government via a mass protest and one day unleash such a virus.

>You think ZOG will just let you take their territory?
Negroid-specific biovirus is a checkmate from the Whites against the jews. kikes can't unleash a Europid-specific virus on us, because guess what? kikes are partly European and such a virus would kill them too.

>when even a black cardinal is more openly against ethnic replacement of Europe than 90% of white atheists in Europe
Got a source for that? And no, your local pastor is not a source.

Dunno bout you but me thinks that baby will be in two pieces after that darkie is done.

>judging 100% of people by the 0.001% outliers
Why do people do this?

Would vote for a black pope instead of more white cucks, black people are aware of all the evil ideologies that whitey produces

youtube.com/watch?v=4Q4O5ztz92o

Jeshua was extremely anti shekels

Maybe that's because there were no niggers in Europe for those thousands of years?

you niggerloving cucks were shilling niggers way back then too, though,.

Attached: st maurice nigger.jpg (533x800, 291K)

>When left to its own christianity will inevitably turn in what it is today.
Codreanu disproves that. South Africa disproves that. Wagner disproves that. The Wehrmacht being 60+% Christian disproves that. European Fascism and Christianity was and is deeply intertwined.

European Christianity was ethnocentric and imbued a strong martial spirit for a thousand years, it's only in the last 60 years it's been infected with the poz. Multiculturalism didn't come from the church, promotion of faggotry didn't start with the church (in fact that was imposed by secular humanist who had to slaughter tens of thousands of clergy to instill it as law). The church didn't create the poz, it was subverted by it.

>overthrow the government via a mass protest
Yeah, that's gonna work. You know ZOG, that prints money, has all the gold, controls the largest and most technologically advanced army and killing machines in all of human history, that controls all the media, the power companies , everything, they're going to let you take power with a protest. (but it's a mass protest!) Yeah, the'll just give up their power if you turn up with a rowdy and big enough crowd. Good luck with that. Tell me how that works out for you.

>kikes can't unleash a Europid-specific virus on us, because guess what? kikes are partly European and such a virus would kill them too.
I guess all those DUMB's they've built will come in handy then won't they? All those private islands and mega yachts would probably be helpful too. Ashkenazi's descend from 350 people 8 centuries ago. They've taken massive hits to their population, if you threatened them like that they wouldn't hesitate to risk the same again.

Attached: 1527626496014.jpg (635x228, 47K)

Daily reminder that every single nig nog you see in the west, every single black on white crime, every rape and murder is thanks to the English. Thanks guys.

>Codreanu disproves that.
southron mongrel that ultimately lost and is considered to be a traitor even by many nationalist Romanians
> South Africa disproves that
ah, yes,do tell us how the Dutch reformed church enabled intermarriage between Germanic men and subhuman negresses and chink. all church records are there
>Wagner, Wehrmacht
all lived during times when church obeyed the state
>European Christianity
an oxymoron.
>European Christianity was ethnocentric and imbued a strong martial spirit for a thousand years
people were ethnocentric and had the moral code.today the church of the king of the worms is dead in Europe, and Im happy with that

I really want this guy to be Pope so he can steer the ship of the Roman Catholic Church back against immigration and not be afraid of being called racist. He wants Europe to stay European as documented in interviews. African Catholics are the only ones who still have balls. If he becomes the next Pope we will see a new crusade deus vult.

Attached: 1554210397332.jpg (700x1245, 63K)

>right wing policies
like defending greatest ally? Vast majority of right wingers are faggots civ nats.

Imagine the polish butthurt

core christcuck posting