Honest Question for Youtube

Why doesn't youtube take down all of the gang channels on and rap music that promotes violence?

Attached: Screenshot_20190605-234913~2.png (1080x1831, 1011K)

This is art, don't you know? Honk.

Its almost as if there is a double standard between whites and nonwhites

because the fat balding white faggot screaming into his webcam about jews and communism is serious

music isnt.

Back when i was a teenager i used to troll youtube. Id say all sorts of racist shit. But i was always saying it to people who were being racist towards whites. And my comments always got removed and my channel even got deleted. But theres pages and pages of racist shit from niggers and Mexicans that goes untouched. Ive known youtube was biased garbage for a decade.

This needs to be pushed harder, esp eminem shit.

are you actually like 55

It eventually will, don't be fooled. Blacks are but a tool desu

It must be get youtube week again.

If only Jow Forums could come together for one monumental feat such as forcing YouTube to stop the bias we could be heiled as saviours around the world. But no. Too busy trying to convince people that hashtags are a symbol of white supremacy.

I used to look forward to waking up every morning and checking my inbox to see how many subhumans i pissed off. And to see how my comments got removed but the pages of anti white bullshit that caused it still stays up. I tried flagging their comments for a while. After my first account got deleted. But youtube never did shit to them. So i started trolling again. But i get the feeling i was shadowbanned or something because nobody said anything back. So i just stopped all together.

pure delusion

dumbest argument of the day. congrats nigger

I like rap and hip hop because it promotes violence and misogyny.

>mad at truth
typical boomer

this should be our next operation.

Start flagging it!

Do whites own gangs that work and behave the same way as the latin gangs? No, that's why, also notice who the enemies of those latin gangs are and realize what the USA is really trying to achieve.

fuck off, kike

because they are fighting against their white oppressors, goy
you goyim deserve the violence that we tell blacks to commit against you.

what are you gunna do? make a youtube video about me?
OH WAIT

I dunno. Flag them and see if they get removed.

Attached: IMG_3798.jpg (634x561, 65K)

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THIS CLOWN WORLD

Attached: 1556972564665.jpg (128x128, 3K)

>what about grooming and elsagate

It is though. Think about the 13/50 ratio.

And if they don't, start planning how youre gonna burn down your nearest youtube headquarters.

>all disagreement is boomers
fucking retard. music can be very serious to those who write it. that nig that talks about killing France and frenchmen or anything that comes from ones heart. when people write what they know it's not like "oh it's just jokes and entertainment there's nothing behind anything"
I'm not making any argument for censorship, but to say "hurr music isn't serious" followed by a caricature of people you don't like is unconvincing and nigger-tier

and all the metal bands are super serious about wanting to sacrifice everyone to satan and to unleash the devil to exterminate all life on earth too right?

anybody bitching about rap music in 2019 is a fucking boomer

But liberals dont believe in god and devils.

thats not relevant to fucking anything you dumb boomer

music isnt serious about any of the themes found in the lyrics. it never has been.

This unironically
My fav songs are the ones about spraying niggers with gats and giving ho's the backhand.

Whats “im not racist” or any of these fucking political songs? This is america?
>music isnt serious
Yeah sure.

Yeah because in a perfect world all white males would listen to and embrace nigger culture and all white females would be slobbing on nigger dick

Attached: 1558479838081.jpg (460x456, 22K)

This is a good idea though. If you flag the ones who youtube would love to protect but legally can't, eventually you could force them to demonetise the coons

Funny because the messaging in rap songs plays out every day on the streets of America in the form of murders, rapes and drug dealings.

Emimen is white, dipshit, and therefore an easy target. You only need one rapper to fall to bring the rest down and he is the weakest link.

You are an idiot.

that wasn't even the point of this thread
good lord you kike. it's even stupider the second time you iterate it. I guess that fat balding caricature you were complaining about should just freestyle his rants to get under the radar. except now it's not serious so its a-ok anyway

>Why doesn't Hollywood stop making movies with violence
>why doesn't EA stop making videogames like GTA

it's entertainment you fucking retarded nazis

What the fuck is up with reaction channels? Its like a bunch of niggers make youtube channels of them reacting to shit and sit around watching each others videos all day so they can get them youtube moneys. Niggers gaming the system.

how fucking insecure are you?
its music you dumb fuck. its entirely meaningless like any other genre of music. if you dont like it then dont listen to it. Its actual material impact on the world is fucking nothing.

what the fuck are you boomers even saying anymore?

music is entirely meaningless on a material level. it has no social impact. it has no political impact.

it doesnt. if rappers actually did any of the stuff they said they did, guess what, they wouldnt be rappers because they'd be too busy selling drugs on the street.

how fucking old are you that you think eminem is relevant and the only white rapper or that hip hop can in anyway be removed from popular culture when its been around for literally almost 50 years

>words are meaningless
So why are they banning people?

We should ban news too because they often mention violence

you are literally 60 years old and dripping in psychosis

why. try to think a little bit, buddy

as this man says the way to get it taken down is to make it something that the left come to hate because whites use it to promote the ideals they claim we have.

ie violent and misogynistic

because being a right wing psychopath spreading political propaganda isnt music or entertainment

maybe crowder shouldve made some trap bangers about abstinence and smoking a pipe instead

>one
Yes. If pol could get youtube to address the double standard and begin banning rap videos for hate/misogyny/homophobia etc that would be huge. This should be pushed

> honest question for dishonest merchants: why are you hypocrites?
FTFY

You clearly have never even watched his videos.

you really are an idiot. schizophrenically writing off everyone as a "boomer" like it's your only defense mechanism.
again, little kike, what if your presupposed "propaganda" was encoded as music, packed with all sorts of meaning and messages for those who listen to the lyrics. I guess it doesn't matter if it influenced anyone as it was just entertainment

fuck youtube. i don't even care about hating them anymore. hope trump kills their shitty feminist site. use bitchute and quit being a globohomo supporter.

That would be racis

almost everything that comes out of his mouth is shilling for a product, repeating lines his handler told him to say, or just an outright lie.

it can all go in the dumpster.

anybody that cries about rap music past the year 1989 is in fact, a boomer.
Boomer.

this

I'm unironically reporting every rap video especially if they say cracker. Racist and offensive.

Attached: McFuckinghadit.png (741x912, 530K)

dont you have a senior discount to catch at the local cracker barrel brunch, harold?

pretty much. I don't care about these whining e-celebs, nothing they say is irreplacable. So you won't make a living out of it, is that the most important thing to the "wrong-think" channels? It wasn't the reason they started

Niggers are the Jews golem against Whites and Jews love degenerate behavior.

Attached: CAE198D9-8ABB-45E3-AD17-215DEBB84133.jpg (799x489, 84K)

rap is nigger garbage

Reported

Attached: 1499833746043.jpg (258x330, 21K)

>because the fat balding white faggot screaming into his webcam about jews and communism is serious
all adjectives describing an irrelevant person but concludes they are a serious threat

if you think edge lords are a serious threat you're the boomer retard. go back to your static panic shit and listen to VHS

to what? the town sheriff via telegram?
fuck outta here boomer

they are profoundly stupid and embarrassing but they are very serious about extremist political views

It’s (((entertainment))) alright goy. Pay for propaganda is more like it.

Attached: 8AB79715-8BA2-4A5F-87B0-3D7A1886E19D.png (742x920, 951K)

How fucking stupid are you? Pic I posted are a bunch of niggers doing actual fang shit. Folk, vice Lord's, crips, bloods they Lal have YouTube channels. It's not for music you dumb ass faggot.

fuck off retard. and once again you deflect like a kike because you can't answer to the "seriousness" of music encoding your much-feared propaganda. apparently it must be okay if all that hateful rhetoric is transmitted as lyrics. they are meaningless like you said. this is the new secret formula for all your most hated political enemies.

music has absolutely no political influence whatsoever. If it did why did trump win?

what in the holy fuck are you on about. so indeed, if all the current yt ecelebs freestyled their "extremist" rants over a dope beat it wouldn't be extremist anymore, apolitical, and is just entertainment so people should stop complaining about the lyrical content of their "fashstyle" videos.

Relax faggot. Was not real.

Attached: Big White Cock.webm (240x360, 463K)

The mass flag one video that promotes misogyny and violence, we can gather has a collective and flag one song , fuck the police

pic related

Attached: fuck the police.jpg (1000x1000, 177K)

make music about killing muslim and jews
call it art

>very serious about extremist political views
they might be serious about their views, or they might not
they certainly aren't a serious threat. they are as you said yourself, irrelevant.