Remember the Minnisota Mall Monster

Emmanuel Aranda the nigger that threw the white boy off the balcony only got 19 years.
newsmax.com/newsfront/mall-balcony-minnesota-sentencing/2019/06/03/id/918777/?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=mixi&utm_campaign=newsmax

Attached: 8e9336f2-1bb2-4c30-b3c0-1ed0d492bb0c.jpg (600x500, 37K)

Is the media hiding that he's a Muslim?

Who's the judge

>max 20 yr sentence
>sentenced for 19 yrs
It's the DA's fault for only charging him with attempted 1st degree murder.
The kid survived so they couldn't charge him with outright murder. Still they could've added assault and other charges to maximize his sentence.

Nigger should be euthanized.

>A man who admitted hurling a 5-year-old boy off a third-floor balcony at Minnesota’s Mall of America was sentenced to 19 years in prison on Monday.
Both the mother and father of the child, who was critically injured in the fall, forgave Aranda in victim statements Laszewski provided to Reuters.

>"I don’t get to judge you or hate you. Instead I am full of God’s love and I have overwhelming joy and peace in my body as I sit and watch my boy heal in miraculous ways right in front of my eyes," the boy's mother said in her statement.

>He admitted dropping the boy nearly 40 feet, telling investigators he had been visiting the mall for years to try to talk to women, but was rejected and became angry, prosecutors wrote in a criminal complaint. Aranda said he initially intended to kill an adult, but chose the boy instead.

At least he will get raped in prison and wish he were dead.

Decent sentence. Be an old man and harmless on release. Probably will fuck up in prison, do 25 or so. Caging older niggers is a waste of money. Most of em need to be locked up between about 16 -30 when they are dangerous

19 years is a substantial punishment. Should have been 1 rope though.

Blacks like homo stuff

White people deserve to die

Throw the nigger down the well so my country can be free.

Attached: theupsidedown.jpg (219x371, 29K)

>only 19 years
Get real

If it makes you feel better, he will likely violate his parole and go back to prison forever.

>I don’t get to judge you or hate you.
YES! YES YOU DO!! HE THREW YOUR FUCKING KID OFF A THIRD STORY BALCONY!! YOU'RE ALLOWED TO JUDGE AND HATE HIM YOU DUMB BITCH!!

He wont be paroled for min 15 years. I was pleased how fast justice was served. Tried convicted, sentenced. Bang 19 years. The poor boy will presumably get some monies from the mall and hopefully use it to build a good life.

I mean technically the second story is nigger tier.

Could have sworn I read somewhere he can get out in 6 if he a good boy

Some people are really something else and his excuse is pathetic as is the mothers comments that gay is a real piece of shit

>"I don’t get to judge you or hate you. Instead I am full of God’s love and I have overwhelming joy and peace in my body as I sit and watch my boy heal in miraculous ways right in front of my eyes," the boy's mother said in her statement.

We really are fucking doomed.

kek
probably right

Attached: 1532222975231.gif (250x250, 993K)

Minnesota peckerwoods will run this guys number and handle this situation with extreme prejudice.
The Blacks will trade his life for cheetos and vape pens.

Skinheads in prison are going to kill him, Minnesota has a large population of skinhead gangs in their prisons. You'll probably hear about him being tossed from a balcony or some shit to his death, either that or brutally beaten to death like usual. Either way this guy is going to die in prison.

Attached: 1556434297198.jpg (480x480, 62K)

they all should

>He admitted dropping the boy nearly 40 feet, telling investigators he had been visiting the mall for years to try to talk to women, but was rejected and became angry, prosecutors wrote in a criminal complaint.
U Mad Black Boi?

Attached: 1401124121728.jpg (500x667, 125K)