Why do boomers kick their kids out at 18?

Attached: .jpg (1440x960, 49K)

You got kicked out because you're so fucking annoying.
Know what Jow Forums needs? Moderators who can ban shit posters.

Attached: .jpg (474x305, 21K)

Because they are selfish bastards. This seems to be quite prevelant in the US, but not uncommon in Europe either.
They have been brainwashed to a point where they value consumerism and their materialistic desires higher than their own children.
They grew up in a world where a lot of things were handed to them on a silver platter and lived life on easy mode.
Now, that let the economy crash with no survivors, they don't understand why it's not so easy to be self sufficient at age ~20 anymore.
Throwing your own blood on the street is probably one of the most vile things you can do.
Im not encouraging being lazy and leeching of your parents till age 40,
but throwing your own children out is just begging for that they throw you in a retirement home when you can't wipe your own arse anymore. It also destroys the close, natural bond that should exist within the family.

Attached: Easy life.jpg (1680x543, 153K)

>They should give me free stuff!

Attached: Antifa free ride.jpg (500x500, 34K)

My boomer parents actually don't really want me to leave and I'm almost 21.

Because an 18 yo is an adult and adults want independence

i got kicked out when i turned 18, on my birthday. it was several months before i graduated high school and i was homeless for a couple months after that until i joined the military. now, it's 20 years later and both parents are in failing health wondering why their son won't come visit them. they will die alone.

Because it's good for you.

Because at 15 you are ready to live your life they give you a 3 year grace period

All of the shit you complain about that boomers did was actually done by their parents

>Money is more important to me than my own children

Attached: cranelet.png (208x326, 28K)

Okay pedo

you can't even buy cigarettes until you're 21, nigger.

Why do Americans have no family values? My parents let me live with them until I could afford a home on my own.

The boomer generation is incapable of gratitude or self-reflection. They smoked pot as kids. Once they had kids they wanted everyone in jail for smoking pot. Now they are old they want legal weed.

They have always gotten everything they want. And they intend to bankrupt several states to save their pensions as well.

As it should be.

my parents are on the tail end of the boomers, they don't want me out. However, I do know this stupid fuck gen X mom who is kicking her son out after his first year of college. He won't have a home to come back to during the summer. My entire family is in agreement that the woman is a clueless retard.

Fake and gay

They had kids to satisfy their own boredom and loneliness and then the novelty wore off.

Kind of like how people get a pet and then abandon it once they get times of the unpleasantries or taking care of it and cleaning up after it.

Kids were just another consumer good to them.

Because if they didn't do that new dynasties might form eventually and that's a bad thing.

It would be a real shame if something were to happen to your property boomer

Attached: 984637634.png (4096x2160, 1.59M)

>Boomers kick their kids out
>Millennials still live with their parents
The paid professional jewish liars are having trouble keeping their lies straight.

Because they never wanted kids and can't accept responsibility for their decisions.
Same shit you see in their business efforts, they hate the fact that they're the cause of the death of civilisation so they can't bear it.

Why are reverse mortgages a thing? Boomers.

Attached: .jpg (852x480, 20K)

Because if you don't kick your kids out, they end up like that loser Hiding In My Room

Attached: ac6dd8a.jpg (1080x2220, 209K)

Giving unearned money to children makes them weak like YOU. At the very best, you should LOAN it to them like Trump's dad did.
WHAT IS NOT EARNED HAS NO VALUE.
It's why leftards think health care and education should be free. They have the minds of children for life, JUST LIKE YOU DO.

>Pretends this is an argument.

They don’t. They raise us to be servile rent-paying livestock.

Well said.

my boomers wants to keep me home while I want to move out so I can be free and listen turbofolk full volume and fuck like rabbits with my gf

why did the best comment get removed

>I NEED TO BAN EVERYTHING I DONT LIKE BECAUSE I CANT HANDLE IGNORING SHIT I DONT LIKE REEEEEEE

Listen up bucko, you've just got to stop being so lazy! Walk on down to the hardware store, look the owner in the eye, and give 'em a FIRM handshake. After you snag that job, buy yourself a nice starter home for $18,000 just like I did. Put on a nice blazer and go to church to find yourself a nice girl. In a few years you'll be a manager with a baby on the way and a station wagon in the driveway. Why don't these kids just get it together?

Attached: baby-boomers.jpg (968x681, 67K)

Back when you could buy a house and a gun from a Sears catalog.

The putinbot jews are really forcing the boomer/millennial meme today. They must have some sort of propaganda contest going, to see who can tell the biggest lies.

Attached: .jpg (1300x957, 119K)

talmudic meme started along with the creation of the "teen" economic demographic sometime after ww2, all in the name of destroying extended families in western countries

>fake
i wish. hasn't been an easy life. sometimes i feel guilty for leaving them, but then i think about how they put themselves first for their whole life and i feel better.

Have you married and reproduced to ensure you won't follow your parents' fate and die alone?

It's just an American thing right? Pretty sure multi generational homes are common in Asia and such.

>kick kids out when they're 18
>wtf why am I dying alone

>Why do boomers kick their kids out at 18?
Because at 18, you are an adult. I was "kicked out" at 18....the truth was that it was planned and I was given help when needed. Financially I was ready and had a job. It was the best experience of my life, and I learned a lot about how the world works. I never had to open a credit card account, and I learned how to live within my means. However, this sort of thing would kill dumbfucks who need to piss away money on dumb electronics and big flat televisions.

Here we are 20 years later, and I still don't have a "HD Tv". I still don't have a credit card, and own my home and cars.

My retort to your question is:

"Why don't kids have the discipline to survive on their own as adults?"

Same here. Came home on my 18th to find all my stuff on the porch, and the locks changed.
>inb4 bad kid
Never got in trouble with th cops, didn’t smoke didn’t drink

My parents kicked me out then panicked and got empty nest syndrome and have intentionally sabotaged every living arrangement I have ever been in for almost 10 years until I gave up and just moved back in with them. Now they hate living with me and fight with me almost weekly but they panic again whenever I try to leave and they do borderline illegal shit to keep me here and dependent on them. Joke's on them, I've got a down payment for a house ready to go since I haven't paid rent since 2009 and I've got a lawyer lined up to help me with restraining orders once I find a job and a good sized ranch in Idaho/Montana lel

Not every thread can be about flat earth debates Cletus

Attached: 153432432432.png (700x220, 83K)

In some cultures you're expected to take care of your parents when they're old instead of dumping them in a nursing home.

t. boomer LARPing as a millennial.

>In some cultures you're expected to take care of your parents when they're old instead of dumping them in a nursing home.
My father died from ALS. My wife and I were primary care providers for nearly 5 years. I bought a home in their neigborhood just to help with that transition process. When he died, I sold the home (at $30k profit) and moved back to my sleepy mountain town, where that 30k nearly paid in full my 2.5 acres and my 5 bedroom farmhouse. You can be both independent and still care for aging parents.

>t. boomer LARPing as a millennial.
I am not even 40. Cope more.

>sometimes i feel guilty for leaving them
Don't, not for a second. Fuck 'em

boomers, as always, all evil stems from the boomers.

It’s been the cultural norm everywhere around the world for centuries unless you were a member of the aristocracy or nobility. The whole nuclear family, “kick your kids out when they reach adulthood and then die in a nursing home” model is a relatively new development in Anglo (mostly North American) nations, and some post-WW2 nations that fell under the cultural, military, and economic umbrella of the Anglosphere.

Daily reminder you can do whatever the fuck you want.

Shut up boomer

>I am not even 40. Cope more.

60 is not the new 40, no matter what an AARP magazine will tell you.

Although, you do have the typically nihilistic, cynical, and willingness to accept shitty norms attitude of an X’er.

Thread is full of retards, 18 was arbitrary modern number chosen for when its socially acceptable to wipe your hands clean of any responsibility to your offspring. Ancestral humans lived in tribal scenarios with each member of the family remaining with the family to add to the strength of the group not set out alone to die in the wilderness. A certain degree of independence is useful and teachers experience as not everything can be imparted from elders but the family unit is a STRENGTH that affords the offspring a much higher chance of success. While 18 year old whites go homeless on the street hispanic and asian families maintain strong bonds allowing support for when needed. Not always a recipe for success as there are those with learned helplessness but thats where a good parent is decided, a balance of "you need to contribute now too" along with "we are here to help until we can know you are capable of leading your own household"

take care of your abuelita

Can you actually read and comprehend, or do you insist on living in a fantasy world?

Consider that this came about because of the massive real estate boom after WW2. "Kicking the kids out" also seems to have started as a joke, just like "pick yourself up by your bootstraps", but fucking boomers took it seriously and compulsively do harmful things simply because they heard someone else did it. Ask a boomer why they want to kick their kids out, and they have no good response, but they act as if some intangible spirit of nature told them to do it. My own father would "joke" about it on a very regular basis in front of other people, saying that "as soon as he hits 18, he's on the porch with all of his shit in cardboard boxes! HAHAHAHAHA!". Well, fuck you Dad, I'm 25 and I still live at home!

Boomers literally rape and molest their children then say
>GET OVER IT!!

Absolute scum generation

Boomers kick their kids out at 18 and then expect them to take care of them when they're old and sick

Same reason they ditch their labrapoodle by the roadside after a year of owensrhip.

Labradoodle*

Because they thought it was a good idea from the (((propaganda))) machine. Same reason they thought it was good to buy sets of encyclopedias and shit to pass on to their grandchildren.

Because they think their 18 year old son can go down the street, get a job and get a house within a day and then find a wife within another day and a start a family the day after that, all while giving 70% of their income to their parents of course
>"I'm kicking you out so you become a man!"

it's so that american construction and renting industries can always have profit and the american army never runs out of cannon fodder.

just see

Only first worlders Lol

Attached: images (4).png (576x532, 19K)

>fapped daily to anime
>waifu love pillow
>vidya addict

maaaaan parents just don't understand

Attached: rebellious-kid-compressor[1].jpg (673x505, 50K)

>templar flag
>fucking a gf
Get married, heretic.

Please tell me more about myself. You seem to know me so well.