We Won

Welcome to the new world.
What do you think of it?

The final stage is coming.

Attached: 7031058E-58D5-4DDD-BDBC-B7EBAAC66C43.jpg (456x512, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jWT9zhKcuJo
streamable.com/zp8bv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>What do you think of it?
Pretty shit desu

Attached: 1548243938.jpg (400x333, 25K)

Pls let it all be over soon.

Attached: dec5edbf29fc2452ad57efd76d14f4c498048940r1-559.jpg (559x586, 55K)

Sure bud.
2060 will be fun.
>youtu.be/jWT9zhKcuJo

Im rich and can do whatever i want, i have access to basicly all the countries i want. U didnt win anything and the world is just fine if u got an iq over average.

I hate it.

I shot an israeli girl in Ukraine during the civil war.

fuckin based

It's dumb and gay desu

>all this buildup
>for nothing
Rabbi, the dybbuk box is empty. There is nothing behind the curtain. And when the rest of the world sees this, accept your punishment with honor. I know that'll be hard, considering you have little concept of it.

Attached: JCannard.png (618x618, 150K)

> what do you think of it?
Sloppy job mossad, my 4 year old cold have done a better job. What is it supposed to even be? Looks like a bunch of random incomplete ideas that never really came together.
Try harder next time

tfw a random mudshit is more aware of what's going on than 95% of whites in their own country

me2#

>be kike
>destroy Atlantis
>"White people are the terrorists!"

Enjoy space Auschwitz when this planet gets liberated

Attached: 1559790262090.png (871x555, 54K)

Lol faggot.

Just when you think all is said and done, Christ will come and wreck all wickedness your synagogue of Satan has done. He will revert it and cast you all in hell.

Just remember, one day with GOD is one thousand years, one day without Him is also millennia.

And you will be departed from Him through eternity. Repent while there is still time. Only Christ saves.

Attached: 0ABEE035-E834-410F-9DB9-2EBA677EFDE3.jpg (300x250, 20K)

you faggots realize you havent won until every last gun owner in america has a bullet in their head right..... this shit hasnt even started moshie

she cute

No worries bro.

This is nothing but a brief moment. Christ will come back and cast all these demon spawn into hellfire for eternity.

Can you use the high IQ Jow Forumsacks for breeding with jewish qts at least?

You make me happy, little frog.

Attached: 1558714041679.jpg (500x375, 70K)

That ass whooping is coming
streamable.com/zp8bv

Attached: 35252552.jpg (1920x1061, 956K)

What of it? Jew's are being named left and right. USA and the west in general actually alienating themselves from the civilized world. East is calling West's bs. Far right on the rise and younger generations accept it as a norm.
What are you so happy about Shlomo? Things are not going so well for you in perspective.

>What are you so happy about Shlomo?
jews actually want to be exterminated. all the abrahamic death cults do.

W-what?

Attached: 267BCDF8-4EEA-4A7A-A1A3-539B77DA1D03.jpg (1080x1440, 153K)

Hell yeah buddy.
When most of the Jewish population is now swallowing their own cum (Marxist thought) and now are self-holocausting themselves with their ideology and being against their original faith, thus no longer having children and white people eventually will get their stolen riches back.
As well to mention that if whites get extinct, so do Jews ;)

Attached: jewish cunny.png (2150x3035, 1.4M)

jews, and all the other abrahamic vermin, falsely believe that if they are actually being exterminated that their semitic demon god will magically intervene to save them. its basically why christcucks and jews have been destroying the world. thats how death cults work.

unfortunately for them, its a lie, and they will simply be eradicated.