Play Woke Games, white boi!

Pahjeet CEO says so.

If this succeeds, it's the end of gaming. Google wants to control gaming, just like it control video streaming.

Attached: Googlestadia.jpg (1200x630, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jesusstrikesback.com/
pcgamer.com/i-tried-googles-stadia-and-latency-got-me-killed/
youtube.com/watch?v=kB182QnN4nQ
bbc.co.uk/news/technology-48525703
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

only a dick would stadia. i love steam. im a man of habit. i wont even buy titles until they hit steam (looking at you, control, who went epic games exclusive). steam forever baby. not gonna let jews wipe out my gaming collection, like they wiped out my videos, or social media. fuck you joogle

I'll never buy another google product again.

I've got three words for google:

S T E A M - S U M M E R - S A L E

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUo1PgKksgw

You don't own digital games moron they can and have removed games people bought with no ability to download them ever again

But maybe you are just trolling

Why play woke games when you could be playing based games?
jesusstrikesback.com/

never removed any of my 80+titles and i constantly abuse players. i had a couple 2 hour bans on r6s and a 24 hour ban before. but that was nothing considering how many games i own. but sure, larp like people will lose access to their steam games

Fuck google.
Their old ventures cant be stopped since they run the internet but we can ruin all their future shit

>with no ability to download them ever again
I have 2 steam accounts, and the 14 year old one is the new one. I have many games that are no longer sold due to reasons. However, I still can download and install the games.

>Didn't do it to my games so I don't care

Good cuck

nobody is doing this shit

steam and xbox are eternal...although im worried about sony's staying power considering they are STILL refusing to do cross play...

Wansn't there a ruling recently where digital games are now considered to have the same rights as the physical ones? Basically you can't be dicked out of your games, at worst they can ban you from their online service but apart from that they can't do shit.

they didnt do it to anyones games. never even heard of it happening on steam. kys

see
you fucking moron child. when a leaf has to set you straight, you know you fucked up. now go to the hardware store and buy rope for your new necklace

Probably depends on local consumer laws, Valve has already been sued here before for breaching them and iirc the case set precedent that they are the same as physical products (yet these fucks won't refund mordhau because it has 11 hours played)

sorry im not a console pleb

its not a console. its cross platform streaming using the net to send you the graphics. dont even need a gpu to play

Gaming as a Service is gonna happen and in the future you won‘t even own a desktop PC as everything you need is all in a cloud

isn't there huge lag?

11h played is a long time tho, but your loss for buying a barely revamped version of Chivalry: Medieval Warfare.

What is latency?

>It's low-grade graphics on sub-par hardware
Yeah, that's a console.

1920x1080 * 32 bits per pixel * 60 frames per second is 3.981.312.000 bits per second
This is 497.664.000 bytes per second, which equates to 474,6 MB/s

apparently not. i think this is going ot be based using high end internet thats being rolled out. i read about this some time ago so i might be wrong, but im pretty sure it said
>only a few countries will have it to begin with
>super decent bandwidth is needed
>no need fo rgpu
there the keypoints i remember. but you could basically play the newest final fantasy, on your phone. the real question, lies in how stadia is going to be processing these graphics? what they going to do, buy up all the graphics cards, and run them like cryptominers? anyway i look at this, its going to be a cancer for gamers. casual phonefag gamers will be the target (dicks who play angrybirds or whatever). i personally enjoy playing on my pc. never like phonegaming or console gaming (playerbase is cancerous children). pc is like a barrier from the cancer, but stadia seems set to break this

That sound incredibly stupid, inefficient and unfeasible. Like already that even the best servers on the market can barely handle (if at all) the load from all the downloads on launch date, I hardly believe they'll manage to prop up a system where you literally stream an entire game content, its simply pure fiction. It sound like some marketing exec that doesn't know shit about tech came up with some mumbo jumbo and hope ''gamers'' are just as tech illiterate as himself. Also imagine the pursuit after so many customer find that their internet bandwidth usage basically grew exponentially once they plugged the damned thing...

Honestly, there is no way this cannot end badly, its going to flop hard.

>What is latency?
It is AT LEAST 9ms on the best LCD displays, though can be much larger on cheaper models. A CRT is the only worthwhile gaming display, and LCDs will always be shit.

hi grade graphiics, faggot. if you cant be bothered to even mildly look into what stadia is, dont even comment, you low energy loser. imagine playing a game on pc running a 1gb gpu, well, now you get that same graphics on your phone, with the internet showing you the visual, whilst their system processes the graphics in the browser

the concept of a ''cloud'' is completely stupid and doesn't apply to actual computerization, its literally just a server.

doesnt matter what it sounds like to you, thats what it is

Hey retard. If you don't have the 500MB/s link to carry the render, it's going to be compressed (i.e. shit).
Learn to read:

Stadia is a cloud gaming service operated by Google. It is capable of streaming video games in 4K resolution at 60 frames per second with support for high-dynamic-range, to players via the company's numerous data centers across the globe, provided they are using a sufficiently high-quality Internet connection. It will be accessible through the Google Chrome web browser. The service is integrated with YouTube, and its "state share" feature allows viewers of a Stadia stream to launch a game on the service on the same save state as the streamer, has been used as a selling point for the service. It is compatible with HID class USB controllers, though a proprietary controller manufactured by Google with a direct Wi-Fi link to data centers will be made available alongside the service. Stadia is not a subscription service, requiring users to purchase games to stream via Stadia rather than pay for access to a library of games. While the base service will be free, a Pro tier monthly subscription allows users to stream at higher rates for larger resolutions, and the offer of free games to add to their library.

The service is a honeypot. Gamers are one of the few demographics that question SJW, left wing hegemony.

They want CONTROL!!!

>Doom on a Windows PC running at 60 fps will be in the 50-70ms latency range, but the Stadia version feels closer to 200ms.
pcgamer.com/i-tried-googles-stadia-and-latency-got-me-killed/
Pro: All clients are close together, and close to the server
Con: All users are hundreds of miles away from their clients, and thus will have high latency.

No like, Im not saying it as if it was my opinion, im saying its pure bullshit meant for hype marketing and nothing more, its literally impossible that the same company that propose such a concept can ever hope to apply it into practice, especially now of all time as they are getting in deep shit for selling data to foreign government.

And that's on 1080p.
4K would require 4 times that amount (i.e. 2GB/s)

are you pretending i dont understand already? wtf did i say in previous comments?

games died a long time ago

Attached: angband.png (1203x740, 33K)

>Launch date November 14, 2019
kek

f u t u r e i s b l o c k c h a i n
u
c
k

i
s
r
a
e
l

>Expecting this to be a success when most countries internet is completely shit.
Come on now jewgle.

>Super decent bandwidth is needed
Yeah, a DEDICATED 10GBit link, with no interference.
Which literally NOBODY has.
Even if you did have it, you'd have hundreds of ms of latency.
kys, retard, GameFly & OnLive have already shut down, because it's just not feasible.

>he doesn't support GOG

i am sure they are just pretending, for an elaborate joke. kys toothpaste nigger

I really doubt google is going to googleize my old video games from 1979. Fuck new video games, they're always half finished and full of SJW nonsense these days.

fockin loser
youtube.com/watch?v=kB182QnN4nQ

You've spent too much time listening to marketing, and too little time listening to engineers.
Nobody can break the laws of physics, not even Jewgle.
I'm a dev. It's literally my job to know these things.
Streaming over wifi (locally) is doable, streaming over the internet is NOT. Every single hub (i.e. router) your packets pass through adds latency. A LOT of latency.

>I really doubt google is going to googleize my old video games from 1979.
I know they can't do shit to my /vr/ collection either.

Attached: 2019-04-12.jpg (1904x1948, 1.32M)

Let me guess, you think jewflix streams look good?
Go back to plebbit.

>imagine refunding the most based game of the decade
in game chat is literally Jow Forums and sjws get shit on constantly and trolled out, even if you’re a baddie it’s worth it for that

Comfy, smart, and realistic. Nice. Too often guys show of "game rooms" that clearly never have any gaming or living going on.

It's a shitty rehash, I can say nigger wherever I please.

*show off

Also, CRT Master Race.

>I'm a dev. It's literally my job to know these things.
doubtful

>he thinks i watch anything but sopranos boxset
wew

Perhaps you should put all of your money into it. You're sure to make it big

Attached: IMG_20190606_204538.jpg (1079x1922, 746K)

>Comfy, smart, and realistic. Nice. Too often guys show of "game rooms" that clearly never have any gaming or living going on.
I have a curated collection that my entire family enjoys daily. I hate "collecting" as a form of decoration, and I have removed most media from the equation. My Wii handles all of my Nes/Snes & sega emulation via s-video and true 240p. Though not a perfect emulator, it is really hard to beat for what it can do. My PSX has a PSIO installed. My MVS is just a basic bitch 161 in 1 cart. My N64 is the only system I don't have a sd cart for, as I have a collection of 40+ games. I have a few other systems like the Xbox which is also modded with a 500gb hdd.

Gaming is not dead, but contemporary gaming is cancer.

Attached: Battlestation 2019-05-05.jpg (1920x2560, 1.79M)

no. see

>I put all my eggs (games) in one basket (steam).. that'll show them
You're objectively retarded

>My Wii handles all of my Nes/Snes & sega emulation via s-video and true 240p. Though not a perfect emulator, it is really hard to beat for what it can do
Based. I got one too set up like that with just my favorites and greatest hits that others will like, fuck having an ultra-long ROM list that takes too long to go through.

>Gaming is not dead, but contemporary gaming is cancer.
Amen. My high score on Atari 2600 Pac-Man is 4793 btw.

You better have Final Fight on there.

no i like having one launcher

Of course, the pirated arcade ROM and the two SNES ports.

Pretty much this. It's a lot harder to intercept and feed the consumer personal subliminal influences when the consumer has a copy of their game in their personal computer.

Attached: image.png (700x394, 321K)

>fuck having an ultra-long ROM list that takes too long to go through.
I never understood the need to "collect" 100% collections, seeing as to how most titles are total garbage. 10-20% of most games are worthwhile to some degree...the rest are just hot messes.

I hope Alphabet and Google get so assfucked their assets are siezed and they go out of business and no company takes their place. Google is the Standard Oil of the internet. They are the major major company that needs to be dealt with.

And not to mention that we'll never have the time to play all the games. Having said that, I do have some HDs with full sets, but that's just for when (((they))) ruin everything later on.

bull fucking shit, I can still play the lego games even if they were retired.

the only ones you can't play are the dead online ones like deadbreed... F

shenmue and dreamcast is all i will ever need. sega really nailed it with the memory cards. such a shame they came too late in an ever changing landscape

Oh boy! I can't wait to be locked out of my single player games for flashing an ok symbol in front of the camera.

Just want to remind people that Google+ and Googe livestreaming failed. Google can aspire, but they rarely achieve. The only thing they're good as is convincing politicians into giving them grants to launder to political campaigns.

Attached: shocking..jpg (970x546, 61K)

>dreamcast is all i will ever need
Ahh reminded me of using Alcohol120% to burn NES ROMs onto a CD and it working perfectly with it. I need another Dreamcast.

"HEY, Ryo!"

>Starfox 64

Good game desu.

problem is this shitty console is basically like mobile games - only casuals and woke normie bugmen will play it. And that's not a market as huge as mobile games, because it will cost a lot.

This thing is doomed from the start.

>Good game desu.
One of the best on the system. Right up there with Ogre Battle and (dare I say it) NBA Hangtime.

ah man, it was incredible. my favourite game of all time. i miss my forklift. i got it on steam now and im ready for the 3rd one coming out in a few months, but seriously, what a epic game

Attached: flashback.jpg (640x480, 36K)

>this shitty console
>he actually has no clue what stadia is

One of the new classics to be sure. Yeah, Dreamcast is new in my book.

My collection of N64 games is pretty thorough. Got my Sega Genesis working again to play Gunstar Heroes, Vectorman and a few others. Gonna grab the SNES from my parents house and refurbish it. For me modern gaming is about what studios still care about gaming and what small independt devs make games worth buying. I've gotten a ton of time out of Rimworld and it's just one guy.

True. Anyone possessing Outrun 2006 Coast to Coast can confirm

stadia will flop

>streaming games

WTF POL?

Look at how shitty Youtubenis with all the buffering. Stadia won't be better.
Enjoy your lag input and loss of connection

120Hz and 144Hz users are completely BTFO then, damn it will flop so hard if I had shares I would sell them

>Vectorman
not even larping, after my fathers funeral i went and bought this as my "feel better soon" present. i would genuinely be interested in seeing a remake of this. would probs be awesome in 3d if they made a few changes

>Google says that to stream games in ultra-high definition 4K, players will need an internet connection that can deliver download speeds of 35Mbps and upload speeds of 1Mbps.
i had 72mbps download on BT

>Vectorman
Mein nigga!

It literally can't succeed. Internet in most countries is far away from enabling this

>Low latency is very important to make gaming smooth and responsive. How are you achieving low latency?

Well, we did a very successful test of our technology back in October, testing one of the most advanced and sophisticated games that we could make available at the time, which was Assassin's Creed Odyssey. We're building our physical data centres as close to the population as we can, so we reduce the impact of latency. And we are putting some very custom technology that we have designed in the data centre to compress data - but do it in a way that gives an incredible quality and experience.

>Are you nervous going up against Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo?

No, it's exciting. I mean, we wouldn't be here without the work and an incredible success of other platforms that have come before us. But we want to take the industry to the next level, we want to make gaming available for the widest number of people possible, and to bring gaming experiences to people who wouldn't normally be able to get the latest hardware in their home. And that's an exciting prospect. We won't do it overnight. But we're very, very dedicated to this.

>Google has a habit of getting bored of a service or, if it's not doing too well, just switching it off. Can you assure people that if they spend money on Stadia games, they are still going to have access to them in the coming years?

I completely understand the question. I think there's a couple of things I would answer to that. One is our commitment to this business is extraordinary. If you look at the list of games, and crucially, the list of game companies that are backing Stadia, you can see the level of interest and support. Google is committed to this for the long term, we have made very significant financial investments in this. And we have an incredibly dedicated team who is helping to make Stadia reality.

True. Only Slavs can use it

I was very young when we had our Genesis. My brother got to enjoy it more than I did but I remember the vectorman games and earthworm Jim being some of the most fun I had playing Vidya. That and Road Rash which started my obsession with Motorcycles. One of my dreams as a kid was to race in the Isle of Mann TT.

>Is the move from everybody having a console in the house to us playing on supercharged Google data centres going to be more energy efficient?

All of Google's data centres are powered by matching green energy. Not every single data centre is using green energy at the moment but we balance every watt that we put into a data centre with the equivalent green energy generation elsewhere in the world. So we're committed to green energy and have publicly committed to this over a number of years.

>You're taking on some giants in the industry. What for you will success look like a year or two down the road?

Very simply, happy gamers - people who love playing on Stadia, who bring their friends and have a great experience and start to feel what it's like to get rid of that old bit of hardware in your home and just be playing the latest, greatest games without any of the administration that comes with playing games today.

bbc.co.uk/news/technology-48525703

Then you can play them with 200ms input delay

road rash was really good. earthworm jim was really big back then. we used to have a earthworm jim cartoon here. did you ever have toejam & earl? that was pretty cool.

So it's a virtual machine/cloud gaming service?

Yes

we have to fight this. moment they fully capture gaming, its over for humanity. children will be finished

Here's a crazy idea. How about, instead of banning cheaters, you just mark a cheating account with a red C and allow anyone queued to play against them the opportunity to leave without penalty? Banning cheaters just leads to them making a million sock puppet accounts.

Vaguely. My older brother would probably remember better.

HEVC