Neighbors On Edge As El Sobrante Man Displays Giant Swastika On Front Yard

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gDpglQRXrzY

>The homeowner, Steve Johnson of El Sobrante, said the constructed sign isn't a swastika, but a Tibetan symbol. Neighbors aren't buying it--they said Johnson has other displays of swastikas around his home and on his motorcycle. Betty Yu reports.The homeowner, Steve Johnson of El Sobrante, said the constructed sign isn't a swastika, but a Tibetan symbol. Neighbors aren't buying it--they said Johnson has other displays of swastikas around his home and on his motorcycle. Betty Yu reports.

sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/video/4098370-neighbors-on-edge-as-el-sobrante-man-displays-giant-swastika-on-front-yard/

Attached: images - 2019-06-06T151117.708.jpg (680x451, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc7news.com/swastika-symbol-in-el-sobrante-mans-front-yard-has-some-neighbors-upset/5331659/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wow... it is kinda big.

Kikes spamming threads about this stupid story = another stupid false flag.

Israel is going to war without the US, OP. Deal with it.

imagine being a nazi in 2019 being in denial about being a nazi lol

he should be allowed to write FUCK JEWS for all i care, its freedom and liberty for all

I just like the symbol leave me alone

I see a shadow of a flag poll. What flag does this man fly?

No one is stopping him

>it lowers the property value
The feelings mutual.
*spits*

looks well done desu

Everyone should go about pouring a nice big concrete swastika in their yard. Especially if you live in California. Devalue them spic nigger filled neighborhoods boys.

Why are you spamming threads you commie fag

like this asshat

Attached: 61951398_610297942800238_5494307978213326848_n.jpg (500x510, 52K)

dunno who that is

abc7news.com/swastika-symbol-in-el-sobrante-mans-front-yard-has-some-neighbors-upset/5331659/

>The signs are on Johnson's handrail and around his doorbell too, but he insists they're not a symbol of Nazi Germany during World War II.

>"It's a Tibetan sign that's way back before swastikas were invented."

>We asked Johnson, "Are you Tibetan?" Johnson answered, "I could be."

>"I could be."
lol what a spazmo

>isn't a swastika but a tibetan symbol
thats EXACTLY what it is fucking retards.

the nazi symbol is a Hakenkreuz. the other is a swastika

This.

Well technically that one is faced like a swatzika, gotta flip it so its left bends , not right bends.

>tfw you're an Indian and you can flaunt the nazi symbol all you like and if some lefty faggot tries to utter a word about it, you can just call them racist-scum
kek

Attached: coexist.jpg (640x248, 18K)

this
they've started spamming anything that constitutes doxing rightists
blatant psyop

>Imagine being so delusional you think Muttistan will ever stop gargling on kike dick and fighting their shitty wars.

The only delusional ones are kike shills being paid to post shit like you're posting here. Israel isn't strong and hasbara proves how weak Israel really is. Bibi is powerless and looks like a fool. Israel is on the verge of civil war and being invaded at the same time.

Enjoy your future kike, doesn't look like you have much more of a future left.

>Calling out kikes makes me a kike.
Jesus Christ mutts are fucking retarded.
Actually kill yourself.

Attached: image000000.png (900x506, 469K)

This is how liberals treat people that conserve the environment. If he had a lawn guzzling hundreds of gallons a day in drought ridden California they wouldn’t even notice. However, he installs eco friendly landscaping rock in an eye pleasing and timeless symbol, they complain. Outrageous!

Can we hold a Jow Forums party at his house? He sounds awesome.

Attached: kill niggers otter.png (567x596, 385K)

It's in california. They don't have freedom there.

Imagine thinking that swastika is a nazi symbol. 卍