Europe would run better if Greeks were on top

Europe would run better if Greeks were on top.

Attached: Europe.png (1729x1099, 1.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

europarl.europa.eu/100books/en/detail/18/pan-europe?edition=fr&info=en
amazon.co.uk/Pan-Europa-Richard-N-Coudenhove-Kalergi/dp/8499200176
amazon.com/Praktischer-Idealismus-Technik-Pazifismus-German/dp/1912452901
youtu.be/q94syUDDhxA
euronews.com/2019/06/05/nigel-farage-refuses-european-parliament-summons-over-funding-allegations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can't be any worse than with the krauts.

Stop posting this thread I see it every day and you aren’t funny

I'm serious about this. Greeks live on the edge of Europe and have to deal with inferior subhumans while other Europeans live in their dream world and only care about economic growth.

Attached: 1553079989976.png (412x388, 48K)

I don’t care whether you’re serious or not. These types of posts just diverge into arguments into whether Greeks are white or not, and these arguments are unproductive.

success breeds jealousy

The Greek mans burden since ancient times.

Whatever. Can’t wait till I see this post again either later or tomorrow.

greeks sank their own economy with the black letter system,had to borrow money from europe and now are trying to not pay back,

they might be the worst exemple on how to lead europe.

Greece was paying debts all the time. What are you talking about?

the black letter system was a way for greeks to not pay taxes for their services (aka money under the table)

the system was so spread out that it sank the governement treasury (not having tax money mean no money for upholding the laws, means that corruption gets easier and less controled)

in the end it became "if you pay the right guy you get what you want"

they fucked HARD

Aren't todays EU politicians corrupt either? Most Europeans don't even know these people or what they do.

You had your chance with Byzantium, and you blew it.
It's our turn now.

greater romania when?

Attached: 2003r.jpg (1280x960, 260K)

I wonder how a Romanian Europe would look like. I can imagine it become some kind of white trash federation.

Attached: 1548308849289.png (798x870, 684K)

>Europe would run better if ...

this part is from the book of the man who his ideas all these PanEuropa idiots are following

europarl.europa.eu/100books/en/detail/18/pan-europe?edition=fr&info=en

amazon.co.uk/Pan-Europa-Richard-N-Coudenhove-Kalergi/dp/8499200176

&

amazon.com/Praktischer-Idealismus-Technik-Pazifismus-German/dp/1912452901

"Where inbreeding and mixture come together under unfortunate auspices they create degenerative types of weak
character and dull mind. Man will be hybrid in the distant future. Today's races and castes are
increasingly falling victim
[22]
to the fact that space, time and Prejudice are being overcome. The Eurasian-Negroid race of
the future, outwardly similar to the ancient Egyptian, will replace the diversity of peoples with
a variety of personalities. According to the laws of inheritance difference increases with the
diversity of ancestors and the monotony of offspring with the monotony of their ancestors"

remember this idiot ?

youtu.be/q94syUDDhxA
p.s. Εισαι μεγαλος μαλαkας kαι δεν εχεις kαταλαβει τι ερχεται

Πανε ψοφα σε μια γωνια ηλιθιε που νομιζεις οτι βρηkες την απαντηση !!!

Attached: index.jpg (191x293, 10K)

you want to corrupt a greek cop ? give him 20€
you want to corrupt a politician ? you give him billions, everybody got 20€, a lot less got billions

also remember that austria's alt rights leader, got caught red handed snorting coke with a hooker while he tried to sell his country to russians for support money.

peoples don't like honesty
a honest politician saying "we are fucked we need to pay more taxes to balance the economy" will never get elected, they'll always chose the guy promising them el dorado.

you want to change things ? change the way peoples see politics.

I don't know about better, but I do know that everything runs faster when a greek is on top of it.

based

Soon coming soon, see map.

In Romania, minorities were usually left to their own devices to live as they pleased unless their demands posed a threat to the state. So it would probably remain the same, maybe more libertarian and chaotic.

Attached: largest minority.png (680x425, 192K)

Gamw to mouni tis paliopoutanas tis oikogeneias sou, posa pairnei to mpourdelo sou? Answer the question if you are a real Greek, but i know you won't because you are a pathetic shill, keep larping you little bitchwhile i say nice things about your mommy ;)
pidaw tin mama sou oli mera poutsopaido

more like walk slowly

What's with this recent pro greek propaganda in here lately? Am i alone in noticing this Jow Forums ?

European Union= Soviet Union

It’s a fag baiting anti-Greek sentiment

Mpastardia to kanoun gia strepsoun to pol enantion mas. Mila grreklish na neuriazoume to poustraki ton OP.

Imagine believing this.
Anybody believing this unironically has to be retarded enough to not really be able to even use a computer.
I'll just assume you are either a troll or a shill. Because you often make retarded posts like this I'd say you being a shill is most likely, and now you are making me wonder who would benefit from this kind of shilling and how.

Greeks prefer to bottom

Kek

Lurching

Gamiete to spiti sou OP?
Why don't you answer OP, aren't you a real Greek? Can't translate Grreklish you little bitch?

#Brexit2019

no

yeah about that, :

Channel 4 News published an article claiming Arron Banks had paid £450,000 (€507,221) to fund a "lavish lifestyle" for Farage after the Brexit referendum in 2016.

Farage, who could face disciplinary action from the European Parliament if he is found not to have declared the funding, said he was given 24 hours' notice to "answer allegations picked up from press stories".

euronews.com/2019/06/05/nigel-farage-refuses-european-parliament-summons-over-funding-allegations

that's corruption money right there.

kebabs fuck off

Attached: 09072015_GS_16_2-664x452.jpg (664x452, 90K)

Memeflag, if this is your best argument make Hungary or Poland run shit

Farage is just a figurehead for Brexit. Both our big parties are serving interests not our own and brexit is a chance to rein them in. It's about democracy.
What you mentioned doesn't even seem relevant.

he constantlly shills.divine and conquer.