1 lispy queer journalist BTFO Jow Forums biggest bad boy board Jow Forums and successfully deplatforms all their eceleb...

>1 lispy queer journalist BTFO Jow Forums biggest bad boy board Jow Forums and successfully deplatforms all their eceleb heroes
How can you even compete? I thought you elected trump?

Attached: maza.jpg (900x1200, 239K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=navNuaorixE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZIo7BUtR6U0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHtvL7Ohjaw
reddit.com/user/gaywonk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thats one hairy fag

send him all the pizzas

since when did Jow Forums like ecelebs?

What did he do again?
Get some (((alt-right))) e-celeb trash demonetized so that they actually have to do something with their lives, instead of making shit content, LARPing, and begging for gibs?
Oh man, they might actually have to try to make a change now, imagine that!
Fuck this guy though, hes not only a faggot, but a disgusting spic.

Attached: 1529511095885.jpg (500x377, 82K)

Alberto Barbossa pls

The fuck are you talking about? He didn't even get the one single guy he was screeching about "deplatformed".

The US found their own version of Hugo Moyano.

Prepare for some decades of Extorsions and Helding the Government hostage to the Unions.

since 2016

Attached: nupol-2.jpg (1100x771, 374K)

I just wanted to MIGA...

Attached: 00F3D2FB-1DBE-4DB2-AEB5-3334CCAB6300.gif (305x320, 980K)

This. None of them should be in it for the money.

He'll die of AIDS. Checkmate.

Who? Did what to who?

Attached: Whitey.jpg (600x530, 35K)

>how can you even compete?
Extreme violence.

Attached: 1559842071710.jpg (700x1024, 149K)

Uh...hundreds of people are BANNED from youtube now because of Super Faggot. The Internet was a mistake; people who rightfully had no power to enforce their shitty wills are now running things. Not good. The end it coming soon.

Literally me

since when has Jow Forums been pro eceleb?

ISIS, I mean Mossad, I mean the ADL took credit for it.

I guess you dont browse Jow Forums enough to notice all the eceleb shilling that goes on?

Attached: 1526731712808.jpg (1176x966, 157K)

Im pro killing Jews, pedos and traitors.

Since 2016, retard. We’ve been r/The_Donald 2 for almost three years now.

Why did you type out the same organization three times?

you think youtube didnt have this plan on the pipeline for years in advance? retard

Sorry user, im autistic

Next they'll just ban everyone who doesn't play along and do queer empowerment videos; et al. Just watch. They'll start putting gay shit all over people's channels and anyone that complains is a nazi.

Literally who?

It's ok, fine, acceptable, doable, I got over it, alright* etc.
*heh yeah "all right" just foolin'

Thats all it means to any of them, just a way to milk the cash cow.
Im interested in what comes next though, maybe the right can actually get some good leadership now that everyone isnt going to be backstabbing each other over gibs (as much) anymore.

>successfully deplatforms all their eceleb heroes
wrong

>Pastor Steven Anderson: The Truth About the Sodomites

youtube.com/watch?v=navNuaorixE

Attached: steven_anderson_family.jpg (386x483, 154K)

Well I know there's a lot of shills, but the JIDF doesn't count as Jow Forums. Most Jow Forumsacks don't give two shits about e-celebs.

aren't politicians a bigger version of the e-celb tactic lol ?

I promise you his channel will be deleted soon. There's nothing google employees hate more than Christianity.

Kek

>my masturbatory fodder facilitated a speed up of what was already planned which translates to
>he BTFO out of Jow Forums biggest bad boy board Jow Forums

um, no, nigger, try again

steven crowder fans SEETHING

please report for bullying

youtube.com/watch?v=ZIo7BUtR6U0

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHtvL7Ohjaw

sort of
Despite being a cock sock for zionists Trump was still a victory. (Cults of personality are dangerous though, Ill give you that)
But at least Trump has political power/influence. Do ecelebs have this? Not really (if they did, the Dems wouldn't have taken back the House in the recent midterms). Ecelebs are straight up leeches and harm the meme-spreading hive mind here.

Attached: purekikery.png (804x414, 344K)

we're facing off against tech corporations that have more money than your irrelevant country. i think we're doing okay

Demonetized isn't banned

Just gonna leave his reddit profile here reddit.com/user/gaywonk/

*deep sigh* DUDE....a few guys got demonitized, but most people with wrongthink got banned-permanently. This is already old news. Yes, banned. HUNDREDS of channels, some that simply said that illegal immigration is bad because some are criminals.

Attached: faggot.png (441x77, 6K)

Is that Knott’s Berry Farm?
Live 10 minutes away.

what timestamp? in process

Cant deplatform Hitler

Hey NSA and five eyes, been a while.

So yeah, you're really putting crossing all your T's and dotting your I's. Congrats.

Does the big brain out west still rely on a massive artery of water to keep it functional?

You keep messing with those folks you know they're gonna go a-knockin on some doors. But you knew that already, dint ya? Heh.

Yeahh ya did. Alls the same to you, imma git me outta dodge real soon. But you folks still oughta reconsider this business or I reckon youll be catchin blowback in yer whiskers mighty fierce. Big as that brain is, is it really smart enough to outwit the power vindictiveness and pride? I'd pray on it if Is was yall.

Well, git goin now. I know you got concensus to crack and forums to slide, git along now.

Attached: yerp.png (552x385, 355K)