WHY IS THIS BOARD SO SHIT LATELY

Attached: 323123.jpg (196x257, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j5pYu8p0fZM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because the person we rallied behind and spent countless hours and all of our energy on turned out to be a kike puppet so why even bother

You. It's because of YOU.

>Jooooos
Way to prove his point

its as almost as if...

Because half the board thinks discord trannies are ruining the board while the other half thinks it’s facebook boomers. Both sides are wrong.

The coordinated action that is destroying the rest of the right wing internet has a strategy for Jow Forums as well.

i don't know, maybe because every major mainstream news outlet had some sort of revealing article about Jow Forums recently and literally all of reddit and twitter is touristposting here

>lately

alot of people being banned for having the balls to start threads questioning the status-quo, the mods are compromised.

Quality doesn't make the adbux. Quantity does.
It's that simple.

Because all that's left are 15 year olds who want to say nigger, some incels, and some stormniggers. Place is shit because every thread turns into meme spewing and stormnigger shilling now.

surprise surprise

Attached: eXTKrafg.jpg (400x400, 34K)

chicoms triggered by tariffs

Happening threads with no happenings. Orange kike elected who isn't giving me a thousand dollars a month for free. Racism to divide the goyim up instead of joining forces to kill the Jews.

Attached: DR2aWbqX4AA01L1.jpeg.jpg (1185x1185, 167K)

reddit jidf shills

>lately

>lately

Attached: 993329__explicit_artist-colon-aryanne_oc_oc-colon-aryanne_oc+only_anthro_anus_ass_bent+over_blushing (2112x2112, 2.48M)

Bollocks, it's a whole month now an nearly every corporation is on board. They have been fucking with us public for the last two years by muddying the waters of over promoting cities, countries different dates over the most arbitrary thing ever. I've had pride month for weeks on end already because I am cursed. You cunts ain't nothing yet. The slippery slope is very real.

Too many people starting threads where they know they go nowhere or just have their daily fit because they can't pay for their meds and really want to rile themselves up to feel ANYTHING

>LATELY

lol

kys shill pol is better then ever

Attached: 1556921780990.jpg (474x331, 16K)

They drive us here where they can twist our outlook with their bots, slide threads and shills.

Reminder that b was never good

>trump shills from reddit that think he’s not a shabbos goyim
>usual shills who are against trump and want you to vote left
>retarded boomers
>kike media groups
>literally every Israeli poster
Seriously fuck all these two party cucks
>hurr shill
Go back to your containment website, democracy is a false god and is mob rule of retards.

every time there is a trump win stormfags and redits edgiest fagits show up.
>no collusion
>no grounds for impeachment
>everyone reeee this man and board
this is just fagits being assmad

Attached: 98686756486.gif (425x425, 3.95M)

>muh dik

>no quality rules
>free to post anonymously
>open to anyone
>popular
>underageb&s galore

I agree, I guess not much is going on.

We have a drastic increase in shills from plebbit lately

this board was propped up for the sole purpose of being the equivalent of the SA for the right wing coalition that thrust trump to the presidency. now since they passed the tax plan that transferred all that wealth to the upper class and got rid of the estate tax, you're being allowed to wither and die.

Nonhumor and tenshi threads

Attached: 1559852042632.png (693x662, 185K)

Goyim being goys as usual souless mutts.

Attached: 90456730-F710-40B9-9A7D-BC3EF5B8C753.jpg (480x360, 8K)

Because nothing is fucking happening Who really gives a shit about muh ww2 muh ecelebs it's all so fucking boring

>anthro

Attached: 1543673885713s.jpg (250x241, 9K)

oh thank god

Attached: 1531283357600.jpg (892x480, 16K)

Hey sexy ;)

This board is gay

eGrifters lost their income so they come here to shit up everything

reddits fault, probably.

*posts twitter screenshot of a nobody*
>Jow Forums btfo

That is about 70% of this place.

I love a good Phoenix tale. Can't beat a rebirth tale. Beats that death myth foundation of the holocaust. We have just ended up at weimar 2.0 hell. I am not inciting hate btw the Jews should exist, just in their small rightly chosen lands. God wants it of course, but hes probably a catholic and a faggot.

youtu.be/j5pYu8p0fZM

Attached: 23133.jpg (415x553, 29K)

What if both are right? HMMMM...

Lynn is that you?

based