I miss him bros

Attached: shrkelbro.jpg (275x183, 6K)

Could be a great president.

He’ll be back. His blog gives out golden pharmaceutical investment advice for free.

He was the fall guy for the pharmacy industry's price gouging but he was by no means innocent or even a good person

his blog is down?

>but he was by no means innocent or even a good person
what the fuck?
what was he guilty of?
as for good person, he brought attention to all sorts of shit the establishment didn't want.

papa

when you gonna bust him out of prison? i miss the fella.

What was he like as a kid? How was his years in elementary and high school?

He will be out soon. I'm sure he has done some good investments beforehand that are growing this moment, as well as having spend his time well in prison in order to return with renewed energy and ideas when he is out.

You know what, I should zip it.

But I will say he was cool, not the bad guy they show on tv.

>him

Attached: DVkqWc5VQAA9_sa.jpg (467x436, 26K)

is the male version of kim sister

him

Attached: DVkqWc_U0AE0pQd.jpg (475x435, 26K)

Attached: DK0hXEzVoAAMSe2.jpg (750x426, 38K)

Because you’re a kike

Attached: CvHA9_WWAAApYXn.jpg (960x720, 92K)

He was okay for an Albanian.

Attached: 1487815635585.jpg (400x400, 19K)

I'm his pen-pal, he's ok.

Our guyest guy

>he was by no means innocent or even a good person
Nobody lost money in his "fraud," so he was innocent. Good person doesnt even mean anything.

for not being sorry and meaning it! >:(

>he brought attention to all sorts of shit the establishment didn't want.
like how fucked our patient laws are in favor of pharmaceutical companies.

I live in the pines of New Jersey. He is literally is right down the road from me at Fort Dix.

Attached: 1545922699134.webm (856x480, 498K)

I do too.
Imagine the memes when he gets out.
He only got like 5 years, or some shit. That's not long at all.

I miss his hijinks--imagine what kind of hilarious havoc he would cause if he could troll the Democrats running for President in 2020.

Attached: enigma.jpg (1015x570, 64K)

Notorious drug-company fraudster Martin Shkreli has been removed from a federal prison in New Jersey after there were claims he was running his pharmaceuticals firm while locked up with the help of a contraband cellphone.

Shkreli, who had been in the low-security prison in Fort Dix serving a seven-year fraud sentence, now is being held at the Metropolitan Detention Center in downtown Brooklyn, according to the U.S. Bureau of Prisons.

Wonder if he could come up with a drug for stretched rectums. He deserves prison abuse.