What's our backup plan for when they finally censor this website?

What's our backup plan for when they finally censor this website?

Attached: censorship.jpg (1920x1282, 309K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HWAPm9qfVsU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

use blimps

This place? They'll just buy it.

(idiot capcha thinks a travel trailer is a bus.)

Nothing. This place is so packed with paid Russian shills, it's turned into a gigantic shithole. Nobody ever comes here anymore.

>This place is so packed with paid (((Russian))) shills
fify

Attached: Putin Russian Jews messed with US election.png (884x874, 431K)

Develop decentralized onion platforms and make them easy and accessible to use.

And there it is.
Some bombs being dropped today mang!

144chan

They better not that why I love Jow Forums

Attached: 1538085766721.jpg (361x351, 64K)

Discord

Theres over 1000 different chans. Pick one. Many other alternatives.
Also, they won't shutdown this site anytime soon. Too much data collection happens here.

>What's our backup plan for when they finally censor this website?
Unironically, bill posters. Bill posters everywhere. They want it contained it can't fucking be contained, it's going RL it's going mainstream and they'll wish to fuck they'd just left us alone.

Smoke signals nigga. Remember: big bushy smoke with little smoke puff under it means nigger.

If pol goes down we take down reddit

Double slit experiment.
They're going to be blindsided when something much worse happens.

More serious communications happen outside of Jow Forums. All Jow Forums is now is a dumping ground of redddit trash from Jow ForumsThe_Donald

If Jow Forums had never allowed the Trump trash from redddit to take root the old Jow Forums of fun and games would still exist. Jow Forums is not a fraction of what it used to be. Nothing of value will be lost if Jow Forums dies

This is more on a safety vs freedoms issue at its core. They'll just drive everything underground.

>Implying the aren't already

If an infected area is ruptured and gets into the bloodstream the result is sepsis.

The west is already dying of faggotry, feminism and usury, removing the outlets to vent will turn all the people who oppose these things violent more reliably than anything else that could be done.

this

Attached: hope.png (768x960, 747K)

Attached: meatspace.jpg (300x238, 29K)

>This is more on a safety vs freedoms issue at its core. They'll just drive everything underground.
There is already private communications happening underground between individuals but the bulks of memers and morons can be lost as they have zero interest or care to fight against censorship and for freedom. They do not care about this own freedoms and are fine with being censored so it is not worth fighting for or with them

>Sedetionist coumpounds
They chose this future. Don't get too crazy now remember why your'e doing it.

well someone will have to make a Jow Forums clone if the Internet gods kill this site off

Putin seems pretty based. He also said once how most of the Bolsheviks were juice and he's been making a lot of "jokes" about juice and Israel. He knows what they did to his country and his people, he knows what they did to the Romanov family. Most likely we (The US and the EU) are the only thing that stands in his way and keeps him from going after them.

Are we the bad guys?

Alright, but shitposting needs to be clear on what it means up front.

At the moment. None. Thats it.

I have planned for making a Jow Forums like site but with multimedia features. I just don’t have the time, money, or skills to make it and host it.

shitpost in public

>based

Attached: s_nf_2527_244712 (1).jpg (500x471, 46K)

Russia is a big country they can set up their own city states without the gov even knowing.

Wrong, Jow Forums essentially has became a think tank for organized protests and ideas to circulate, ferment, and then leak out into the rest of the internet.

There is some real collective power here.

They release us on to all the other platforms

Join google.

Attached: Moot hard at work saving the world.jpg (2488x1600, 485K)

>shut off pc
>start living my life

Attached: es.gif (498x268, 1.24M)

I disagree. You are noticing what happens on many platforms on the internet it is just that Jow Forums had an edge and was willing to take political and social issues well beyond the point where other sites would start banning and shut it down.

Jow Forums today has lost most of that edge which made Jow Forums so unique and powerful. Now Jow Forums is resigned to non-stop Trump spam threads and everyone is forced to hold the line according to what best benefits the truly trash policies of the Trump administration. Jow Forums works best as a free agent willing and able to work all sides of an issue but now that is gone. Maybe after Trump is out of office maybe the fun and power of Jow Forums can return if the board even exist

Civil war.

I see why you think this but it’s not correct. In a form pol is benign meek. Wait til the next election. Although even then it won’t be needed like last time.

What backup plan? We will finally be free and able to become the happy normies we were always meant to be

>Now Jow Forums is resigned to non-stop Trump spam threads and everyone is forced to hold the line according to what best benefits the truly trash policies of the Trump administration. /
Nigger I keep posting literal "physics as we are taught in school" defying technology. Pay attention.

1898 patent, the real uses of which were suppressed.

Attached: multifillarteslacoil.jpg (1078x808, 306K)

If the next election did not carry the taint of Trump and his ilk on Jow Forums then maybe that would be true

Take your meds and have good night sleep

Take to the streets

Why would you get censored? You're all being such good little tools of the ruling class.

You missunder stand what gave Jow Forums its influence to begin with. Our influnece was because normies saw news stories, memes, and jokes that where posted here, and got reposted by Youtubers, Twitter Stars, and Small News companies like Info Wars and the Rebell. Those sources are either now banned, hidden, or gone.

As for Trump, his policies have gotten worse because he has caved and tried to comprimise with the leftists in power as well as the Never Trumpers. So now his polices are getting dumber as he has had to comprimise with these retards who never wanted anything to do with him.

Also Jow Forums is weak and caves just like Trump when ever they see anyone say anything good about Jews, Israel, or Judaism regardless of contex. Jow Forums did over half of it’s demoralization to its self.

Attached: power supply small version because 128kbps.gif (2152x672, 491K)

this, and yahoo news comment sections.

Attached: chris pratt johnny cage.jpg (700x1050, 78K)

Attached: Big_Nigger_nose_art_-_DC-3_-_Catamia_-_Sicily_-_Oct_43-685x475.jpg (685x475, 22K)

neinchan

Play Minecraft on hardcore mode

Attached: 1555350117745.jpg (768x768, 104K)

chen(two). where a kid can be a kid.

carrier pigeons.
fleets of them.

Also this

Attached: 63ce2b3280d9f7258ecde1c2fdf050ad53935310dea7287eb32fca9f0da5f648_1.jpg (320x323, 23K)

youtu.be/HWAPm9qfVsU

Fuck me, maybe we are... does this mean CapCom is about to become a new memeball?

cripplechan is my backup plan

This. Anytime the Media talks about Russians, they mean jews.

Go outside and end your life in a final blaze of glory...

Srsly the spillover from banning the chains would be so damaging to the left and narrative control of the MSM that I doubt ((they)) will ever approve to take action against us. I'm pretty sure they are quite happy that we are contained here and not flooding all the normies on NPC sites with redpills

If you don't know at this point nothing will help
consider suicide.

Attached: When you aint McLovin it anymore.jpg (1200x1192, 161K)

FpBp
Based flybaloon montgolfier poster

Real life meet ups.
Aka gay orgies.

sure, sure

Attached: russian bot 3.gif (402x480, 351K)

Is this you admiting to being a paid russian shill?

4channel.org

None. That's the fun part. They'll literally have to deal with the fallout of hundreds shitposters invading previously sanitised spaces. Chans are a containment zone.

I would just watch the old memes, over and over

Attached: Evangelicals.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

we will spill out into the meatworld with a taste for vengeance

Attached: 1528118677064.png (523x636, 406K)

guns

yeah, which of the hundreds of existing clones will we choose from

>Jow Forums essentially has became a think tank for organized protests
you are beyond fucking stupid.
nothing practical is ever organized on 4chins

hello kikeboy