How to fix homelessness

>tear down homeless shelters
>give it a while before homeless people start dying either of starvation or plain stupidity
>there is now less homeless people on the street
>crisis averted
and this will work, too!

Attached: image0-26.jpg (640x639, 135K)

In canada, yeah. Cuz they'll freeze to death.
Not on Redondo Beach, California tho.

Gime the homless a monopoly on selling weed in the streets. Everywhere else can sell in brick and mortar stores etc. but homless people are given a 12 month immunity prosecution from selling in the streets, giving them a cost advantage in the marketplace and enabling them to sell at lower prices.

Sounds like a great way to start a massive crime wave.

nope

I don’t agree with tearing down homeless shelters but homeless encampments need to be torn the fuck down before you reach the point Portland-tier entitled hobos

I say we ship them all to Mexico

Instead of homeless shelters why not just work camps? Give them some food, shelter and maybe a small pay. In return they work for it and our taught skills to help them out. It would be completely voluntary to go to these camps.

I have a better idea. Only give human rights to property owners. Everyone else can be legally hunted.

They will dig through the trash for food

>implying mexico will even want more criminals
ok

Put the homeless in work camps. If they can’t work deport them to Canada.

I dont think refraining from getting high on your own supply and budgeting is in their general behavioral patterns.

>what do
What is it these people want most? Jobs? Living wage? A future? No. They want drugs and gibs. They want to suck the system dry so they can shoot up until the die. If that's their goal, let's just help them along. Here's what I would do if i were running things:
>set up "government" sponsored centers were junkies can get free heroin, needles, a room to shoot up, everything they need to get high
>make everything look very nice and innocent, "we are helping these people by giving them a safe place to get high while fighting their addictions
>progressives will eat this up and be all for it
>lace the heroin, meth, coke, whatever drug, with some kind of poison that is fast acting and will get the job done without a mess
>burn the bodies as a cheap, readily available fuel source
>set up "adoption" centers for the homeless children
>Rich uppity LA liberals and Hollywoodites can "adopt" these disenfranchised children for their pedo rings
when people start wondering were the homeless are disappearing to, just say
>our program is so great all these people turned their lives around and moved on to a new and exciting life
win win for everyone. No more District 9 bullshit in the streets, Hollywood pedos get their fix, you are hailed as a hero for solving the cities problems
>everyone is LA is too fucking stoned to care anyway

What the fuck am I looking at

JIDF work center

They don't take care of bums there. Their bums have it tough. Life expectancy for them is short. You see them deteriorate at levels that make US bums look rich.
If they don't fix their shit they end up looking a pile of motor oil soaked rags with a hand sticking out, I'm talking about black as coal, or with no legs riding on a skateboard.
How they ended up like that when they haven't been at war since the 1920's is beyond me

There are six times as many empty houses in the US as there are homeless people.

Cancel all mortgages and kill all landlords.

Most of the "homeless" people in the UK refuse shelter because they obviously aren't allowed drugs in hostels. The other half are homeless by choice, because you can sleep in cushy B&Bs in prime areas like London, where you don't have to do any cleaning or otherwise significant work, just by spending all day looking sorry for yourself. You also get free food and drink constantly given to you, and to get more you just have to hide what you already have.

There is no homelessness issue for the most part. The homeless people who actually want help are usually swept up pretty quickly by charities.

>millelnials will never attend a lan party

Attached: 1555857983774.png (677x605, 270K)

This. Being a nerd back then was the best.

Most of those dudes got their dicks sucked there.

truly the saddest fact of this generation

what is that photo?

NVM answered it myself

homeless shelters are a relatively recent thing without homeless shelters they will just occupy parks, train stations, restaurant bathrooms and freight cars

Attached: hobo-code-1.jpg (900x714, 112K)

Mexico is already a giant homeless shelter.

Attached: thelan_1920.jpg (1920x1080, 1.73M)

Fuck off and clean your filth.

Send em to Mexico.

Lol... may as well put them in charge of bottleshops too

Oops meant for

imagine the smell

Attached: 1554243573680.jpg (186x356, 10K)

Attached: anigif_original-grid-image-19997-1377204953-25.gif (400x264, 512K)

Well share with the rest of us

>What is it these people want most? Jobs? Living wage? A future? No. They want drugs and gibs.

this, these "homeless" cannot be saved, the only thing we should be doing is to make sure this doesn't become a literal lifestyle. I bet you theres schoolkids right now thinking i'll just be homeless in the future doesn't look too bad, eh?

How about a housing first policy where everyone is guaranteed a home of their own. It would actually cost less than the money we pour into building and maintaining homeless shelters + It's not inhumane.

>give parasites more of your shit instead of letting them die off

Kek

Attached: ancient_structure.jpg (771x578, 209K)

This is a lan party, but not in the US right? Prude anglos would never play vydia with their shirts off with a bunch of strangers.