Oi ya gawt a license fer dat howse?

Oi ya gawt a license fer dat howse?

Attached: 1559846847199.png (594x527, 294K)

How do they get into the house with the fake door in place?

Any civilized country needs permits for building a fucking house you dipshit
Of all the things you could trash bongs for

This
OP your making us burgers look retarded

but uh they didnt build a house, it was a garage. All they did was put a door and windows on it ya tard.

Modern building restrictions have caused a massive increase in housing prices and rents fuck off.

is that where warwick davis lives?

yes because every house needs to be a 15 person occupied hovel. fucking retard go live in the country if you want cheap
Housing

>wanton people to be able to build shanty towns and sub-par housing

With the garage door opener code, how else?

Dont let it get ya down m8, have this cheeky image.

Attached: 1528475320197.jpg (707x1000, 150K)

That's not a fucking house, it's a garage with windows and a door.

a fine?
not even gonna give em real shelter?
max jewry
im sure if they could pay the fine they would have moved up eventually

Naw, increase in minimum wage, multiple house buying and taxes are what are killing costs of living.
I can buy a same size house with same features and services for $100k less just in 1 county over. As well as pay $3k less per year in taxes for the same. Everyone screaming for more $ for min wage are absolutely retarded, it is the cost of living that needs to go down. More lower cost housing and less "investments" being allowed for rentals.

Attached: 1549844576937.gif (264x320, 929K)

Good goys, I will only increase your rent/property taxes by 9.9% instead of 10% this year.

>That's not a fucking house
Reminds me of a she's, fit for some tools and equipment. But bongs don't have grass, so I don't know what to think...

*Shed

Nah, piss off. Everything is over regulated and requires too many permits.
In my location, you're supposed to get a permit and inspection for doing basic shit like replacing a water faucet or heater.
Fuck that noise.

I own my home faggot

proud NIMBY because I can afford to be

Same here. There are definite needs for some kind of a code so that builders don't do chinese level shit but it's all pretty insane.

>own

Not if your paying yearly rent on it (aka taxes).

That garage door looks pretty real to me.

Ditto from the US. Change a water heater needs full inspection. Fucker went after a gas line part that wasnt even a part of the water heater. Had to call a whole different group in before he signed off on it. Fuck permits, unless outdoors I am doing it myself correctly and without a shit fest from the city.

kek

>That's not a fucking house, it's a garage with windows and a door.
Okay - park a car in it, then.

In my area it's five dollars and all they require is the square footage for tax purposes. The only code enforcement of any kind is septic. Mines up to code but 90% of the ones on rural property in my area are unapproved diy jobs.

all these replies and not a single
R A R E
A
R
E

you know you get fined for building without a permit in the US, too, right?

you’re never not going to pay taxes. fucking idiot. vote to keep them low like everyone else

Not that rare

All the garages on my street are too small for cars, they just store bikes and their general kikery in them

Buy land, incels. It's the best investment, and ultimate redpill.

Attached: tallyhoittothemoneyroom.png (854x441, 436K)

>It is the cost of living that needs to go down
>We don't need more money, we just need everything to be cheaper
And how exactly do you suppose we do that? I'm actually curious. Just force people to make things cheaper? Force workers to take less money? What is your solution here?

renewned mine the other day

thought every country had house licences desu

Raise taxes on non-primary housing. Bank owned properties are also subject to this raise. Foreign owned properties are double that.
Apartment complexes are now charged taxes per person in the unit as well. (No more 6 kids from a 1bdrm paying taxes as such for schooling).

>you know you get fined for building without a permit in the US, too, right?
They didnt "build" it, its was a garage, all they did was put a door on it and windows.

all those backend taxes raise the cost of goods, that is the very definition of inflation. If taxes NEVER go up, there would be no inflation, flat fact.

He is correct. Raise the cost of mass ownership vs cost of single ownership and you have a good system. Include that which doesnt abuse the system likes schools, streets, etc.. by over packing an apartment unit.

So if apartments had to pay more in taxes where exactly do you think they would get that money from? Would they take a hit to their profit, or would they charge tenants more? Well then I guess more people would need to buy a house. Except your other suggestion was raise taxes on mortgages. Effectively driving cost of living up. That seems like the exact opposite of what you're trying to do.
So your solution is just less taxes? I agree with that. I think you have a better idea than the other dude who wants more taxes.

Apartments would not only have to charge more but have to explain why there are 6 kids in a 1bdrm apartment. They have a set $ they are taxed for systems to run, but it is often abused by both them and their renters.
As for the housing, yes more housing is needed. Cities need to better invest in smaller housing but cant because they now have to deal with their apartment and townhouse mess. Any places with cheap houses get bought or held by banks, or straight up collected by LLC groups for the rich that came from other nations and then rented out.

So I guess we're back to my question you didn't answer. Your plan for lowering cost of living is to raise the cost of living? Maybe I'm missing something here.

Meh, wear the fag flag and be anonymous again. It's all VPNs anyway.

Attached: 50c29268ae51c16d207f83be50c2b13a0c61293dcd0862864f09c8c6bc1b89bf.jpg (1280x1014, 242K)

>oy vey goyim, how DARE you build a house in your own homeland, in your own property without a ((((((permit)))))) issued by kissing our ass!

Attached: 1314512759223.jpg (640x480, 59K)

I speak for all shart in marts, when i say i am sorry for this ones stupidity.

disturbing lack of UK flags ITT
can you really not hide a house behind a garage door there? How many of them are engaged in this questionable activity?

More raising cost for mass renters and hold outs of property. Apartments are also killing the taxes because they are not following the zoning laws. I admit it is a work in progress for fixing, but you have to admit, the cost is too high for various reasons. We just need to address those and get things back on track.

Summer is upon us.

Fuck zoning laws and fuck the state

It has been summer for nearly a decade

Attached: 1492476364851.jpg (1669x2942, 625K)

As someone who builds houses, you're a cunt.

no he lives in a 2 up 2 down dog kennel

>disturbing lack of UK flags ITT
They aint got a loicense to post ITT

I'm the Leonardo da Vinci of freehanding spackle. Every surface is my Mona Lisa. There's a statue of David (incl. cock) in every corner of the room. You cannot stop me because pure art cannot be stopped. I'll put statues of naked ladies in the back yard next to the bird washing station. I'll wire 240 in to the bathroorm and you'll think it's just the GFCI acting up again. Her stupid hair dryers will never recover.

You can have unlimited guns but can't change a fucking tap. Then you have the cheek to preach to Europeans about freedom.

Ah come on, turn your brain off for a minute.
At face value this is funny AF

i just have one question, why, seriously why.
now, i wait for the Jow Forumslack who lives in it to respond.

Attached: 1537271705599.jpg (550x550, 63K)

>you need permission from the government to use your own land

Go back to the shadows, goblin.

This would happen in our country too.

You have to get cleared just to build a fucking toolshed here

Wait how do they hide a house?

there's a reason why top secret blue equipment sheds make it through hurricanes fag
not that you would know why

Just give 60% of your income to the rent jew or move somewhere else goy.

Its supply and demand. Make more houses, rent goes way down. The cost of construction is super cheap and gets cheaper over time. Its building restrictions that cause housing to become scarce when it shouldn't be.

let's not forget about the property tax jew
>you don't own nothin goyim!

They get classified as motorcycle garages to get past code

>tfw you didn't know there was a subset of garage that fits into a different section of codes
I bet the Jews did this.

Niggers

I used an Aussie proxy once but the flag showed up as heard and McDonald's nobody noticed though: (

so the problem is that everyone wants to live in the same place?

>he uses his garage for his car
Then where's your man cave at?

Attached: 30 Year Old Boomer (Classic).jpg (235x215, 8K)