The entire region should be Greek again. I have never seen a Slovenian outside of Jow Forums...

The entire region should be Greek again. I have never seen a Slovenian outside of Jow Forums. I have never read a Croat book. I have never seen a Bulgarian restaurant.

This region is a subhuman shithole and Greeks are the only people who can improve this region. The old order must be restored.

Attached: Balkans.png (721x420, 824K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v7xJpmwVX9g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

show your flag shill

but tesla

also Tadich Grill in San Francisco is a croatian style seafood restaurant that's been around for 150 years

The only proper size for Greece is when it spans from Hungary to India.

Attached: PerfectGreece.png (781x436, 52K)

That region hasn't been entirely greek at any point.

Romania shouldn't be greek. We did quite a few important things and are constantly trying for a better future.

The Greek Eastern Roman boundaries mirror the entire Roman territories at its peak.These are the Greek lands

Attached: the_megali_idea_by_queenofbyzantium_dcdb8bu-fullview.png (1024x674, 293K)

I'm getting hard just thinking about my next Byzantine EU 4 play through.

Pay denbts nigger

Know your place below the Greek man you Slovenian subhuman.

Hahahaha, you have no idea what you are talking about, you are either retarded, or 15.
This board is 18+.

Attached: o_image_16078675_0_1024.jpg (1024x682, 49K)

wtf would the greeks do with a mostly slav population (excl. Romania and Albania)?

let them work to death

The enemy is at our gates, killing and pillaging our people, and the first you think to do is go "Hurr lemme fight fellow Europeans first and help the enemy". Shelf the fucking ethnic strife our battle right now is racial and for survival.
Idiot.
Or maybe you're a kike.
99% of the spam on this board is by Jews or Jew funded Pajeets so probably.

Attached: Intolerance.jpg (617x606, 148K)

Restore Byzantium and Yugoslavia

The Balkan people are white trash though. This region would be more productive if it was Greek.

Albanians are literally on the level of Africans and pray to Allah.

not raping as much isnt really trying tho.

>productive if it was Greek
okay retard

Ow, like that time we send 400mio.€ to help greek financial crisis?
Such productive, wery money, wow!

Your country is shit that's why you left it you Balkan subhuman.

send more

Same

He's the kind of larper to think of that money as "tribute" instead of his lunch money.

This country should be called poostimalaka

No you nigger, I left to avoid being bombed by the US faggot. You are actually retarded

coward

youtube.com/watch?v=v7xJpmwVX9g

Sorry I was a child nigger. Im not an ooga booga african who can be recruited as a child solider

Pay debts nigger of mediterranean.

You need wealth to make debts you Croat subhuman.

You want to restore yugo friend?

Yugo was catastrophy, war showed that. No point in restoring it. Croatia should form again union with Hungary, Slovenia should be under Austria, BiH should be divided between Serbia and Croatia, Montenegro should not exist, Macedionia should be part of Bulgaria and Kosovo is already Albanian.

Shut up nigger, if there wasn't Slavs and our migrations in 7th centuary you would be dark as sub-saharans.

If there wasn't Slavs and their migration in the 7th century, the Byzantine Empire wouldn't have to waste resources on fighting the Slavic invaders and could use them to exterminate the Arabs and push back the Persians.

In what reality bubble do you live in? Bizantine emperors called Slavs in their lands, and like 80% of population of empire was semitic anyways we just saved your pool genes. 1st wave of miggrators adapted romanoi culture. It there wasn't us and normans noone could fight off arabs and persians.

>slovenia under Austria
ah you dream, but it wont happen

greeks never owned or controlled any part of slovenia, neither did turks (which nowadays is synonym for greeks)

show your flag faggot!

>again

It was never greek to begin with.Fuck off Iki.

This area was frequently intruded by barbarians in the 5th and 6th centuries.[17] From the Danube, the Slavs commenced raiding the Byzantine Empire from the 520s, on an annual basis, spreading destruction, taking loot and herds of cattle, seizing prisoners and taking fortresses. Often, the Byzantine Empire was stretched defending its rich Asian provinces from Arabs, Persians and others. This meant that even numerically small, disorganised early Slavic raids were capable of causing much disruption, but could not capture the larger, fortified cities.

Your ancestors were like cockroaches. The Greeks ignored them too long and now we have a cockroach infestation in the Balkans.

White Greeks were in what is Slovenia before there were Slovenians or Slavs in the Balkans.

I will if you apologize and accept that Albanians are subhumans.

Then what was Bulgaria before the Bulgarians ruined it?

>source
>my ass
sure thing and slovenians ruled the eurasia for 700 years. anything else ?

>NZ
you're already raped into submission with an asshole as big as your PM's

I know your a greek nigger. I just want to know what country you are staying since you put that meme flag.

All Greeks are worse than Turkroaches and deserve to see their entire families raped before they get gassed

Attached: 1538011700846.png (853x937, 511K)

Apparently Istria belongs to Croatia. Anyway Slovenia is a useless non-country and should become Greek property.

Attached: 1554453569920.png (1024x954, 200K)

germany

But why are you as an Albanian calling other people niggers?

Croat diaspora power fantasies are jus that, fantasies.

>gibs mon- wait, new script
>gibs THE ENTIRE BALKANS to greekpipo whiteboi
Stop hiding your flag if you're not ashamed of your heritage.

oh really why are we non country ? lands we own today and even more (parts of istria, western of our borders and todays austrian carniola) were always inhabited by our people. greeks were nowher near here. just kill yourself memeflag and burn your country with you.

Attached: peter_kozler_slovenska_dezela.jpg (1093x1175, 535K)

They aren't greeks even. They are romanoi who just speak neo-greek by chance. If there weren't us and our gene pool you could not recognize the diffrenece between them and sub-saharans.

I hope we could unite the balkans but we know thats not gonna happen

Am i greek enough?

Attached: S90606-17010560.jpg (1080x1244, 102K)

Trst belongs to Yugoslavia. Fuck Churchill

you are jewish enough to be gassed

no

Well fug, i am the average southern italian :/
By that philosophy most italians and greeks should be gassed because most of us have a low ashkenazi admixture

>When Hitler literally admired the Greeks anthropologists of Nazi Deutschland literally classified Meds as ridiculously marginally inferior from Nords
>yet a """German""" says we're worse than roaches
alright m8

i would even gass most of the people in my country coz they are all commie fags, so it seems about right mate

you posted this rubbish yesterday, why do memeflags never get banned for posting spam??

>By that philosophy most italians and greeks should be gassed because most of us have a low ashkenazi admixture
Don't try to hide. Most Greeks don't even have such admixture. Hell, only 5% of Greeks (7% max) have non-European admixture. And from this 5% only a minority has significant non-European admixture

You mean sephardic?
But yeah if it's ashkenazi even 0.0001% enough to gas you.

>this thread again

Attached: 1546383184852.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Im not even from the farthest south.
My grandparents come from Apulia, Abruzzo and Marches.

Im very happy im 0% slav tbqh

They actually should become Turkish, they managed better under the Ottomans.

Pan-Slavism was a mistake, I wish we never liberated all those minor Slavic nations, as culture >>> ethnicity and language, and their culture is not any different from Turkish.

The same goes for the Greeks, they should also be a part of Turkey.

My family comes from South Tirol, what's now south nigger. And I'm proud of my croatian and slavic heritage.

Kinda true

yeah well from my experience even italians from north look like middle easterners

Hands of slovenia we invested a lot of money in that country and if they would join Greece it would all disappear.

You are already part of us you just don't know it yet.

I am pale as fuck, my hair is extremely straight and my nose is regular. Tbh i just look averagely Med but im definitely not middle eastern looking

>I'm proud of my croatian and slavic heritage.

Attached: 1559721871166.jpg (297x319, 25K)

oh really ? when do we officialy come together and form new reich then ?

WE

Greeks had colonies there, long before your grug ancestors left their steppes.

>The same goes for the Greeks, they should also be a part of Turkey.
Reverse it and that will be perfection. When Turks are on average 35% Greek and western Turks are at 60+% Greek ancestry, it seems more appropriate for Turks being part of a greater Greek state.

You have to be 99% Greek to get a honorary Greek status.

I would rather be slavic than an Italian Subhuman.

This is an entirely Jow Forums related thread.

>I have never seen a Bulgarian restaurant.
I have. There is one a street over from my flat in Vienna. Never eaten there though

>source
>i said so
again where is the source , everyone can just say what they want.

je blo mišljeno kot sarkazem

Attached: 1530919410357.png (1557x1118, 1.89M)

Whenever you are ready. We can't do the first step because of all that nazi anschluss stuff it would probably look bad.
So Austria-Slovenian Empire when?

Attached: 1478462335677.png (800x1061, 1.6M)

where is slovenia here hahahaha. only thing you can lay claim on is one city in istria which isnt even under slovenia nowadays

only if we keep languages separate, and if we deport all shitskins, including čefurs, and šiptars

Attached: 7opsxq9t5rj01.jpg (499x499, 50K)

>I have never seen a Slovenian outside of Jow Forums
> I have never read a Croat book.
>I have never seen a Bulgarian restaurant.

this just shows how ignorant you are, also show flag

Given your flag, ill assume you're already a slav subhuman.
Btw reminder we used to sell slavs as slaves to the saracens and the ottomans. That was pretty based.

Pula means dick in Romanian.
Greeks being faggots confirmed... AGAIN!

if it gets rid of albanians, gypsies and zurks then sure
but its a stupid idea because balkaniggers sperg over anything
better to get rid of turks and to have greeks retake Constantinople and anatolia

i don't really care about historical claims

The Greeks consider your language barbarian.

reveal your flag shitskin

Don't insult white people.

>Greek nationalist
>Gives up on Constantinople, Smyrna, East Coast of present day Turkey

you see
im a very selfish person
i would kill my parents for a luxury life
im fine as long as i could live forever on some Greek island

i really wanna see your flag comon, why do you hide it ? what are you ashamed of ?

>greek
>white
>human
Pick one

Inb4 turk