Is wrong to coal burn

So I'm a black male and a Jow Forums Jow Forums lurker. I need advice from my brothers.
Shall I stick with my kind ? Take chance of my kid being a nigger.
Or
Coal burn to ensure my child is not influence by black culture.

Attached: beautiful_black_women_7.jpg (640x800, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OP5mDaS6AFg
youtu.be/3Q-Lh2FubYw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

castrate yourself

>1 post by this id

Drink bleach and die, nigger!

Lol dude imagine being a black man and not wanting your kids to be full black, embarrassing.

You can't coal burn if you are already coal. You would the the coal that is burned. Do you not understand metaphor my niglet?

bang that hottie in the pic.

>to ensure my child is not influence by black culture.

that's really up to you, dude. I've known many a nigger and I've seen firsthand that it is possible to avoid the gangster nigger bullshit if you're an attentive parent who is actually thinking about this stuff. one of my best friends in high school had a mom who was like the female version of uncle ruckus and he turned out like a double-stuf oreo

Move to your homeland with wealth and a western education. Become the ape in a crowd of monkeys.

Ensure? Most women who actually have kids with black men are like the women version of wiggers. It's literally the same thing.

any white girl you'd get would be utter genetic trash, likely fat, so id say dont

also she'd probably have mental issues and daddy issues

Stick with your own - have pride in your race and love for your people. And for fucks sake stick around as a father, literally all the dumb shit in both white and black societies is due in large part to single motherhood and lack of male role models in the home.

You're likely to be happier finding an exceptional (as you seem to be) woman of your own race.

And children are affected most by their parents. Black children grow up to be niggers because the black family has been destroyed and black fathers are absent.

You'd do yourself, your race, and humanity a service being a good father to black children.

Good luck and enjoy parenthood, it's wonderful.

practice self eugenics. find a smart negres, be there for your children unlike 78% of black men. Teach them self control, get them away from hood trash, get them involved in sports to occupy their time and your children won't turn out stupid niggers.

listen to Muhammad Ali

youtube.com/watch?v=OP5mDaS6AFg

Pair with the best motherly woman you are attracted to

whats terrible about blacks is that no matter what race your woman is your kid will always be black

This. Monkey see monkey do is true for all families.

YES

They are building the ethnostate on White only NEW POL

all day bruh, colonizin n sheet

>mental issues and daddy issues
delicious

stay in your lane and we won't rear-end you when you cut us off

Marry a Jewish girl. Your child will not be surrounded by Black culture and you will be doing us all a favour. Convince other blacks to chase after Jewish chicks too.

yes but drilling for oil is okay

Bruh go with whoever you want but make sure you chose someone you really want to raise a kid with, a women that isnt going to be a tota cunt about parenthood or a lazy bitch about the work it implies.
As for the culture thing, as long as you teach your kid to treat everyone how they treat him but being overall respectfull without taking shit from noone and to actually spend some quality and I Mean quality as In both of you enjoying spending time togheter your gonna be ok.
Good luck nigger

You do realize you can stick with your kind AND ensure your child is not influenced by black culture right? Fucking hell, you're off for a bad start.

Marry a jewish girl. good for both blacks and whites

Don't waste your energy, Pedro, I've seen you in 4 threads now, let the board die.

youtu.be/3Q-Lh2FubYw

If you prefer a mitt abomination over a black child that looks like you, then go for it I guess.

you need a jew woman, seriously

Attached: gril.png (880x580, 844K)

If you don't want your child to be engorged with nigger culture, fuck an asian. Your babies will be beautiful and you won't contribute to the death of the white race.

Attached: blasian.webm (640x800, 1.22M)

Superior Black Kings should have a Black wife as well as a harem of white whores to worship His cock when His Wife isn't in the mood.

Lmao your child is gonna be a filthy dumb nigger either way

Choice is yours if a want to ruin an actual human being in the process or not

get some white crazy liberal gf

and then beat the shit out of her for racemixing, bonus points if u kill her

You literally just need to not have the child brought up in a ghetto environment if that's what you mean by nigger. You're asauming all blacks act ghetto. The equivalent of you walking into a trailer park and then said all white people are hillbilly methheads

Kill yourself you monkey

Attached: What is fascism.png (886x1322, 125K)

Also OP if you actually lurk on Jow Forums you should know your race of smelly apes only has a place in Africa

Everywhere else your just a subhuman parasite

Ergo if you dont want to be a burden on this planet, go to Africa and help fix your disgusting bloodline of shiteating monkeys, maybe show them how to farm and feed themselfes for starters, before China enslaves them all

Being a responsible adult and father would probably help. You might even raise the average.
Obviously you should fight that ghetto culture regardless of what you do.

Your not black and if any girl ever even so much as touches your hand you won’t even care what race she or her kids are.

Now go back to pleddit