Lesbian couple attacked

These girls have been beaten up by a group of men on a bus in London for refusing to comply with their request of kissing in front of them.
this is horrible :(

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ryanair-stewardess-girlfriend-beaten-bus-16390675

Attached: images - 2019-06-07T094046.524.jpg (640x480, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lcautkf_ICI
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7114415/Horrifying-picture-shows-lesbian-couple-covered-blood-gang-men-attacked-them.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>London
The two dozen white guys left in that city must be super busy with all the crime they commit.

No matter what you think of homosexuals, this is just terrible.
Dont any of you guys even attempt to justify it

haha based sandniggies

Who gives a fuck

Part and parcel, cuck.

It's justified since it was a democratic decision.

Too bad they survived

All I see is a beaten racemixed couple. Based

White dykes and homos WITH RACIST views deserve state protection on the other hand

youtube.com/watch?v=lcautkf_ICI

It funny cause those cunts are the ones who push for open borders! haha

Side note: Both decent 7.5's out of 10

Attached: haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.gif (244x230, 898K)

Lesbianism was invented to hide the fact that all women fuck their best friends

Its just part and parcel of living in a major city

Oh noooo! That's just teeeerrible!

Why is there no swelling or terror?

Lol

"du yoi have a loicense fo dos nails!?"

Sadly it's true. They welcome the uncivilized barbarians

fuck london
who cares what happens in third world countries.

Why does left have blood up on her nose than below it? None of this looks right

this is the price of diversity

>yep that's me
>you're probably wondering how I got myself into this situation

Isn't that the chick that discovered black holes?

Attached: 1559681256445.jpg (595x345, 24K)

Ha

They disrespected the local culture by waltzing around fully uncovered, not a niqab, burqa or even a hijab. That's just asking for trouble in an Islamic city like London.

Attached: haram.jpg (600x516, 65K)

They dont look lebanese

underrated

maybe when there are 10 of these stories coming out of that shithole everyday they'll wake up.

sharia law says no homos
Why couldn't these lesbians follow the law?

How does Trump keep getting away with this?

They got what they vote for.
100% deserved. Enjoy your diversity, cunts.

Beat the shit out of faggots doing that shit. But it's OK if lesbos do it. But only if they're both hot. Sexist double standard.
So sue me.

PART
A
R
C
E
L

That's a lot of blood and splatter with no noticeable visible injury.

Yeah, doesn't sound like there's more to this story at all. Who the fuck even does this?

>homophobic violence
Seems to me like it was homophilic violence considering they wanted to see them kiss.

black eye

Attached: 0_attackers2.jpg (615x1093, 87K)

Those DAMN Asians!

another case of "toxic masculinity" and certainly not the "asians" invading and taking over entire neighborhoods with barbaric culture and religion

Based on what I know of London Globalist City State I'm guessing they two women were beaten up by brown immigrants. Based on what I know about leftism the two women I'm sure have found rationalization to blame native white people.

Beyond based

Lmao
Lol

Was done by muhammad, thats for sure, maybe even saddiq " part and parcel " khan did it.

I agree disgraceful

this.

Attached: 1526735128151.jpg (948x669, 165K)

Because its probably blood fron her dyke gf

Muhammad taught these bitches how to freebleed.

they broke her nose

Have you never had a cut on your head? Even a Minor head wound gushes. It doesn't matter if it's a bloody nose, a cut chin, eyebrow, forehead, that shit gets everywhere. If you don't believe me just go watch pretty much any UFC fight. Moments after a fighter gets a bloody nose it looks like they've bathed in blood.

Attached: 0e773a2589138c9b7e5c87da06eae797.jpg (1067x905, 113K)

Found my new fetish

Attached: 1559253295456.gif (245x184, 737K)

This looks fake and if its not I am really happy. This lesbians cunts should be dead and go in hell.

The one in front looks like Jennifer Conely

Niggers or mudslimes?

LETS FIND OUT

In the reports it says that the men had a British accent and one of them spoke Spanish

i wonder what the men looked like

Part and parcel

kek

>

>there were at least four of them and one spoke Spanish while the others had British accents.

So, Spanish trash and probably a load of "Asian British".

White people generally don't form gangs.

The sad fact is none of the people in this story, women, men, probably even the bus driver, should even be in this country for anything other than a short holiday.

That's a Shapiro.

Looks to me like she broke her own nose at the polling booth. Women who vote for third world immigration truly are useless boxes who close themselves.

Attached: uselessboxthatclosesitself.gif (435x289, 1022K)

underrated

>>She said there were at least four of them and one spoke Spanish while the others had British accents.

lol the only descriptions given

Good, I hope this continues.

Hahahahaha

Attached: 1460657716037.gif (250x234, 462K)

haven't you heard of the polish gangs in England?

The resident nigs and pakis speak with "British" accents, in the same way US ghetto nigs have "American" accents. When they don't release a racial description of the attackers, it's guaranteed to be a diversity incident.

Almost certain that it was blacks/asians who did this. White people in London don't ride the bus, or at least not if they can help it.

Part and parcel of living in a big city, we have to learn to accept that.

If they were whites, they never fail to write it, and usually put pics or physical descriptions.
They don't, so its very likely that they were not europeans.

lesbians refusing to be lesbians

now I've seen it all

Doesn't look broken at all. Have you ever experienced such an injury?

Wow, so just because they're not white, they can't be Europeans ?
Racist much ?

they and the lesbo want to watch nigs, it was nigs btw should be executed

>who won the bloody war anyway

Attached: cleese.jpg (590x350, 40K)

The men who published anti-women voting predicted this shit would happen!

Attached: 1557815529163.png (497x758, 448K)

Violence against women on the rise, and that's a good thing! Seriously though it's really fun seeing women getting rekt in the new post-modern vibrant multicultural society they created, welcome to the meat grinder ladies.

support the importing of muslims as a homosexual

get surprised when attacked

This attitude is why you will become a caliphate full of niggers within 50 years.

wut

"British accent" is the new "asian"

I'm visiting the shithole rn, they'll never wake up, its 100% Afro-Islamic now, only thing that will fix this is a nuke but sadly nukes aren't real

you better start kissing now, faggot

Yes
and it looks broken

Good.

Part and parcel.

If it was, support the women, go after Muhammad and co.

Isn't it more likely that this was a group of south americans, some of whom had been here long enough to get English accents? JF's probably wouldn't be able to hear a proper English accent anyway, just somebody speaking slightly more fluently than others. Never heard of south americans and asians teaming up before desu, both groups tend to stick to their own in my experience (like everybody else in """"""multicultural""""""" London)

>group of men
Yeah, muslims. Not sure I’d even call them “men” really, but there you go. Remember that the next time you call Christians bigoted

Slashed a dude on the forehead with a knife outside a bar once and can confirm. It always look worse than it is as well.

Is an Englishman an African if he moves to Africa ? Im Japanese if I move to Japan ?

Good I hope it happens more often. with the way faggots vote for refugees and open borders I'm glad whenever one gets hurt by anyone for any reason.

absolutely halal and sharia pilled

I love seeing the fruits of failed social engineering
>if we bring vast migrations of Muslims, they'll become Westernized
sadly not every culture is so easily corrupted by modern (((Western))) culture.
maybe someday they'll learn the goyim are not fungible.

blame the hubris of our wonderful elites who bought into such retarded notions.

Attached: 1522964141026.png (1136x640, 720K)

literally fake and gay

based sandniggers

This is how she looks before the beating definitely a broken nose

Attached: 14481532-7114415-image-m-89_1559869545676.jpg (306x510, 16K)

Whichever one of them who is acting as the man of the relationship didn't do his job to protect the woman. Serves em right the poofters.

>It funny cause those cunts are the ones who push for open borders! haha
Yeah, nah. Most fags and dykes that openly advocate for open borders and liberal bullshit are unfuckable tomboy dykes or deviant bottom-bitches. These look like regular dykes, still normies though, that are now having second thoughts on the multi-kulti nightmare they've been sold.

Allah be praised!

Attached: 1387650830800.jpg (434x750, 80K)

She works as a stewardess

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7114415/Horrifying-picture-shows-lesbian-couple-covered-blood-gang-men-attacked-them.html

Attached: 14488496-7114415-Miss_Geymonat_is_a_Ryanair_flight_attendant-m-7_1559889386304.jpg (306x562, 40K)

>being this new

Now THATS What I Call Based