Poorfag millennials think of it as "just a stand". they think it should be included for "free" with the monitor...

Poorfag millennials think of it as "just a stand". they think it should be included for "free" with the monitor. they're the type of person who thinks free shipping is actually free. they can't recognize the quality, they have no concept of how much it costs to produce, they don't know what actual value the stand and the overall package with the monitor might have to a richer person/company. they dismiss the clientele as "retards" because they themselves are too ignorant to see the perspective of let's say a hollywood studio that might prefer to spend $5-6k on this monitor from apple instead of a $40k reference monitor from sony.

Attached: 5374739E23AA4E149A8341FC7631D1B6.jpg (960x719, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0W9YX5mJRq0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

apple users besides me of course harr harr harr, are retarded did people not see this after the whole it crusts 1000 incident.

I like expensive and high quality goods, it's just that Apple is gay.

Commies will always bitch about free market prices. It's a water is wet thing.

I don't understand how your comparisons to other reference monitors matter when you're discussing the necessity of the stand itself. It's a stand. It just holds the damn product up. It's not worth a grand for what it does.

Prove me wrong.

The thing is though for the type of product they are releasing is cheapware macbooks and iphones are half the price they are worth. Thats why the Jow Forums fags were hyped like tim cook were hyped. Little did he know apple fags are retards that just want to pay a huge price for expensive phones and laptops.
>Mfw the only time you make a legit product that is actually useful and legit for it's price range gets btfo by all your fanboys and grils. Starbucks
>Could you imagine working for apple rn

Attached: 0354A795-7508-4E67-99B1-8CF043F490E1.png (573x509, 173K)

You have to remember. Buying that is like buying art. Sure you're getting a functional stand that retail values at $49, but how much does art usually cost?. Vah Goh's go for like hundreds of thousands of dollars and up.

Apple fags are retarded and tim cook commited sodoku. when he stopped with his muh innovation, and muh new and improved fake bullshit.

>$40k reference monitor
what the fuck is a reference monitor

I wish Germans made phones and computers.

It's art you fool.

These are apple fags they are some of the biggest retard on the world.
>Guess what tim cook
I won again. Heh, nigger.

Attached: 5268D4DF-7923-49AE-8971-32485194558D.jpg (224x174, 12K)

This is like $10 worth of aluminum and $30 worth of machine and finishing work made in China by the cheapest possible bidder.

Why are we talking about this, and why are these idiots all taking pictures of a metal stand?

So get a 3d printer then.

Here's some art for you, gaylord.

Attached: 1462199657916.webm (720x406, 1.18M)

I'd assume mostly clown world fascination.

That aluminum stand didn't cost more then $50 to produce.
t. Machinist

Are you comparing a Van Gogh to that trashy metal stand?

Look at the size of that honkler

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-07-17-42-04-659.jpg (678x594, 113K)

You mean a CNC mill? You mechlets and your meme 3d printers kek

Why would you try and defend Apple fag cult when you have no idea what the profit margin for the stand is?

Attached: 1555349035495.png (434x524, 426K)

Van Gogh is like the Apple of art. Rembrandt is true quality.

This. They hogged out a solid piece of aluminum and attached a bolt on widget for the iPad. What a work of art.

They are all white men, what the fuck.

Attached: cat suicide.png (960x638, 810K)

nice cope faggot

>calling something that is being mass produced art
unironically neck yourself

Reference monitors are 100% accurately displaying the regional video codec.
You need one of those to ensure your colour accuracy is correct for each region when you work in TV.

Lmfao tim cook cant justify how retarded his consumers are also Arthur D. Levinson btfo.

Attached: CF87FD4A-13EC-48CA-9AF2-4A41A70D5519.png (828x658, 29K)

Lemme guess, are you guys left on the politycal spectrum? Probably proud gays as well?

>Hooked kike noses
>White men

>a monitor stand
>art
Are you joking? You seem to be joking

Its a chunk of extruded aluminium with a swivel mount. If that's art, then I must be Michelangelo with the stuff I machine.

I can imagine them sending a pic of that dumb fucking stand to their wives captioned with "want!"

Seen articles saying "Apple should have just said it's a $6000 display, but if you already have a stand it's $1000 off the price" as if that changes a damn thing

This.
I don't mind paying money for good product. But Apple is overpriced trash, basically.
I actually hate their OS, because of how restrictive it is. People who say
>>I hate the technology
very often are the Apple users.

Attached: poorfags.jpg (625x669, 36K)

I think the people in this photo are looking at an AR demo: youtube.com/watch?v=0W9YX5mJRq0

apple is a fashion company, not a tech company. who gives a shit

Artlet detected

Mfw they are probably reading this thread, kek.

Attached: BA6159EE-48FF-404D-8DC6-43E072573A36.jpg (531x411, 26K)

>what are(were) Siemens and Panasonic

it always looks weird when people hold up their ipads to take pictures

My asus monitor has a stand that does the exact same thing. It came free with the monitor.

Panasonic is German? Never knew that. Again they make the best stuff.

That’s one of the smartest marketing campaigns ever. Even if they sell 4 of them it doesn’t change the fact that everybody is talking about apple now. Remember when they lost iPhone 4 before premiere in cafe in California ? Same trick

Attached: F80A16FB-0511-4D71-BA14-AF05A0A1F606.jpg (1022x594, 25K)

Patrician taste

incredible bait. funny too.

t. favelafag who just stole his first iphone4 yesterday

I don't get it. This shouldn't cost more than 20 dollars. What's the point?

Here's a final hail mary ill give them
>iphone se 2

Attached: 1B1AE4F1-D207-4B66-B3D5-CFC43DA36E1A.png (382x278, 28K)

They are not, but the Matsushita group bought the best German patents from Telefunken and Siemens back then. Nippo but german engeneering and know how.

>1 post by this ID

Attached: 1558849025769.jpg (500x602, 26K)

Apple fags will pay it too. They want to be in that hipster apple fag club. Apple people are dumb as fuck.

Only an idiot is going to pay $1000 for this. Watch: someone will make one out of plywood and sell it for $5.

I can't fathom how anyone psychologically healthy would still give a fuck about Apple ever since they officially stated they remotely brick your phone's performance to force you to buy a new one.

This. Back when I was working as a sysadmin for an ISV, the only faggot in an office of 30+ who insisted on Apple shit was a designer also literally went to fashion shows for fun. Three other designfags were fine with Adobe on Windows, and one dude I still keep in touch with actually did everything in GIMP. But the literal homosex faggot designer had to have Apple.

Hollywood Studios wouldn't touch an Apple Monitor with a barge pole.

Attached: 15117405684230.gif (450x360, 1019K)

Panasonic is Japanese.

or maybe its a fuken market strategy where they show off their mass produce low quality product that came from the lands of ching chong as “unique and standard” and people ride their dicks together with subhumans like you

low qual bait btw

/thread

I would pay 1 billion for it.

Attached: 1548942664120.jpg (1200x676, 71K)

>”m-millenials are a fag”
>quickly shows how of a bitch he is towards apple

yeah youre definetly not one of the millenials youre talking about

>defending (((apple)))

Attached: afdugsifugsduf.jpg (1920x1080, 772K)

Anyone who buys a piece of aluminium for 1k usd deserves it, peak consumerism

Based

Nips make high quality stuff too. My hobby is aquariums and the top brands are all German or Japanese.

>apple

Attached: 098656757.gif (800x600, 143K)

>mfw when my computer costed the same as a fucking stand

>Operating System
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
>CPU
Intel Core i7 7700K @ 4.20GHz 39 °C
Kaby Lake 14nm Technology
>RAM
16,0GB Dual-Channel Unknown @ 1199MHz (17-17-17-40)
>Motherboard
Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. Z270-Gaming K3 (U3E1) 35 °C
>Graphics
VG245 (1920x1080@60Hz)
4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 (Gigabyte) 42 °C
>Storage
465GB TOSHIBA MQ01ABF050 (SATA ) 31 °C
931GB Western Digital WDC >WD1003FZEX-00K3CA0 (SATA )
223GB GOODRAM (SATA (SSD))
Realtek High Definition Audio

Attached: 9c1.png (393x391, 216K)

Hey, it's capitalism. Some Chinese company will be knocking these off for $99 in a couple of weeks so people will have the choice what to buy. Real one that costs a grand or knock-off one that is 90% as good and made in the factory next door.

This. they should have only ever made one to ensure this outcome.

My PC is better than their consumer level product they haven't even released yet, and only costs half the price. Typical Apple bullshit. Macs are garbage and every guy there is a fucking retarded cuck.

Attached: specs.jpg (862x522, 83K)

I was criticizing commies for the record.

>MFW my PC is cheaper than this Piece of shit
i7 6800k
16gb ddr4
Gigabyte X99-UD3P motherboard
Gigabyte GTX 1080
Two 500gb Samsung SSDs

Attached: D3P7Ve0X4AAAdDw.jpg (1200x675, 74K)

Imagine being such a loser that you swarm a monitor stand and take pics of it

>when even this guy is a little taken aback at the abject Jewery

>top brands are all German or Japanese.
Both cultures takes precision to an autistic level

Jobs would have sodomized Cook with the prototype of that bullshit

wtf

It's not precision if you don't.

I can’t imagine being as much of a complete loser as you, OP. Even caring about this makes you pathetic. You should stay on Twitter where you belong.

this is the most jewish computer stand that has ever existed.

Oops. I forgot. Sage

Friendly reminder: a short time ago Tim Cook told college students his generation let them down

This shit costs more than my entire PC.

shock and awe display of power, like when people spend zillions to advertise products people already know about during the superbowl.

I want to hit it with a sledgehammer.

>why are these idiots all taking pictures of a metal stand?
So they can blog about it and get ad clicks.

Yeah, well America does the same with innovation, which is exactly why you all still suck that big cut burger cock.

There is one very important thing about the new Mac Pro though.
The Vega II Pro Duo.
Two whole Vega 20 chips, linked through infinity fabric.
Lossless Crossfire, making two GPUs work as one.
David Wang talked about this last year and said this tech wouldn't make it to consumers due to cost.
We all know cost is a time-based variable.

The benefits of which probably won't even be utilized by 95% of the people that buy them.

People with deep rooted cognitive dissonance will do almost anything at all to maintain the original lie.

Attached: 1540423628798s.jpg (72x124, 2K)

Apple isn't high quality. I have yet to find an android with such blatant and early planned obsolescence as the iphone

It's the only monitor stand to work for that monitor so apple can charge whatever they want. Same logic as big pharma

>Muttland
>Innovation

Attached: ...good.... good.jpg (779x708, 75K)

I'm fine with jap tech too

It's a very modern design; but I was able to get a 4k monitor with a stand for less than half the cost of this stand without a monitor. Apple users are dense and will buy anything because: "Oooh, shiny".

You can make one yourself, just take a trip to the hardware store

Name a single function the stand has over my current $200 monitor plus stand.

No being an obtuse dildo doesn't count.