How to enjoy life after being red pilled?

I constantly see propaganda everywhere. I see everyday things like drinking, partying, shopping and chit chatting as a waste of time now.
I want to change society and want people to care about deep issues, but they just don't care. Sometimes I wonder what would be if I were one of them. Why are we here? Just to suffer? Or are we supposed to be red pilled to...
To what exactly? To find the true purpose of living? To return to a place we forgot we came from?

Attached: 1493624760072.jpg (641x530, 25K)

Ignore the propaganda, work out, get a woman, have a family and live the life you'd want everyone else to live in the ideal world.

The honk pill is a chaser.

Here's the deal, after you die you're gonna spawn on this planet again and again and live other lives on other parts of the planet.

Your purpose here is to plan ahead and try to make this place even a little less shitty so your future lives aren't as hellish.

>have sex
tfw libtards were right all along

Let's assume we respawn to learn certain things. Where do we go after we have all the info we need? Maybe we will return to where we came from? Where we once resided when we were moral and red pilled?

I think embracing hardship and understanding you're part of an eternal struggle is what will make you happy.
We still live in a wild nature style of world, except it's modernised and the variables have changed. If you're a degenerate, you will get undermined by (((their))) tactics in the same way you would get eaten alive by a foe when you let your guard down.
Usury and debt are similar to drug addiction.
If you take drugs, you are building up tolerance and interest but instead with a harder withdrawal. You're just borrowing pleasure from the future, only to fuck yourself later down the road

Man I hope somewhere else. Worst case scenario it's just Earth after Earth after Earth.

>2019
>being redpilled
>not being clownpilled
joke's on you
honk honk

Attached: 1559578148696.jpg (1080x1160, 389K)

There has to be a special reason for our earth, considering the vastness of the universe. Remember all the cases from people who claim to having worked, been abduckted or being forced to have sex with aliens?
There has to be something unique about us humans that we have that they lust for.

Don't you think these crazy times are a forshadowing for something?

I don't know anything about that. All I've observered for sure is there's a greater than zero chance of spawning on Earth and having to live a life here.

Gotcha senpai. I think we should cherish this life more. One doesn't want to spawn forever, right?

You're supposed to find a secret handshake club and make friends with like minded individuals.

Elaborate

>Imagine not being siegepilled

Attached: 1517549878686.jpg (3005x3236, 3.97M)

Trap

?

have fun trying to keep stacey in line, she will just file a divorce the minute she gets bored of you or gets bored of being a stay at home mom

Have white babbys.

Chaos and division is counter productive for true change

Geduld, Bruder. be patient, soldiers will be needed, you must stick around until then, got it? the redpill can be your motivator, your fiery muse, to be ready, when times have come.

Attached: 1484514840591.jpg (698x502, 102K)

is it? you forget,
>Chaos is a laddah

Attached: 1541388641795.jpg (957x1118, 444K)

This.
The world is and have always been an unfair and violent place.
Don’t pray for easy times, pray to be a tough man. Do your best to better yourself as if you were to die tomorrow.
It is not about «happiness» but feeling fullfilled. Try to bevome the best you you can be and become a respectable man.
People will not even consider your redpills as facts before you look and act respectable.

It is better to live and strive too be a strong man who dies at 25 for what he belives, than to have e semi-comfortable life as a cuck.

A laddah to failure. United we stand, divided we fall.

You have to meet other redpilled people. It's never been easier to find a meetup group or start one. If you make just ONE friend that sees eye to eye with you then your life will be vastly improved. After that focus on getting married and having children which will bring purpose and meaning to life.

Humanity is in its adolescence stage after a long childhood. The masses (us) were not ready for the internet, so as we become acquainted with it there will be no shortage of growing pains. The best thing you could do is avoid the internet for a few months and focus on other things. Its not like this place is going anywhere.

You havent ascended fully into the madness yet.

Get a woman + a decent job + browse /tv/
I only come back to browse Jow Forums once a week or so

Attached: 4L_g1YflZYI.jpg (1000x1000, 123K)

>browse /tv/, reduce Jow Forums
>Replace a good habit with a bad one
Lmao

I HATE IT. I can't enjoy anything hardly anymore. I feel like we're doomed and I feel like there's nothing else to look forward to in life. I'm not a religious person, but I seriously question if we're not already living in hell. Because this is it. And I don't get why liberals/progressives, who are undoubtedly a small minority, have so much voice in our society. Why can't people rise up against the degenerates and put them back in their place?

It works. /tv/ has memes and an inconsequential subject matter. I don’t even watch movies anymore and almost no tv either. Since getting a job, Jow Forums has looked less appealing. Redpilled on the inside but with a better, more positive outlook (starting a family with the gf)

Because they have hatred in their hearth they can't see the world clearly. Remember hard times create good men. Hold on to life and cultivate yourself in this challenging word

If by get a woman you mean get married then good luck with that. The (((feminists))) turned marriage into legal slavery. If you dont do everything your wife wants you to do then she divorce rapes you. If you dont pay her money every month you go to prison. Good luck getting a woman to stick around without marrying her. She'll start to think you're just wasting her time and resent you

Attached: 1559706144651.png (680x637, 431K)

The 2nd paragraph is good and true. Treat Jow Forums lightly, make a rl difference

Trying to be a stoic helps immensely in that regard. It doesn't mean you become careless though.

How does it help? Doesn't it make one soulless?

Bump

Lads...

I was redpilled after 9/11 and it became too much for me so I went back to being a normie for a while. I got sick of that world so I came back and I don't regret it. Christ and his teachings of truth are the answer. The world will always be in ruin until we follow his message.
“If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you. Remember what I told you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also. They will treat you this way because of my name, for they do not know the one who sent me. If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not be guilty of sin; but now they have no excuse for their sin. Whoever hates me hates my Father as well. If I had not done among them the works no one else did, they would not be guilty of sin. As it is, they have seen, and yet they have hated both me and my Father. But this is to fulfill what is written in their Law: ‘They hated me without reason.’"
- Jesus (John 15:18-25)

Attached: goebbelschristianity2.jpg (850x400, 66K)

You cant bump your own thread nerd

>stoic
what a fedora tipping faggot

>Why are we here? Just to suffer? Or are we supposed to be red pilled to...
To what exactly? To find the true purpose of living? To return to a place we forgot we came from?

The thing about life is that it is a game in which no one knows the real goal, so you have to decide on one. For many, they do not have any, and feed the hole in their soul with consumerism and mindless entertainment. Why ? Because they deny the need for the human soul to aim at something to achieve, something worthy of respect and awe. Some will then engage in social justice, thinking it is such a goal.
But it is not, just a feel good lie giving them little shoot of dopamine. All they believe is false and wrong, so the fruits of their tree is sour and toxic, and they are miserable.

We are here and we will suffer. But once you did something important, once you overcame difficulties, once you got closer to the truth, or when you elevate your spirit, you will know you have a goal, and it is worth it.
And one truth is : The blackpill is a lie.

Get a job useful to society, have a family, find God, fight for your race, beat the crap out thugs in the street when you witness a crime, search Truth through philosophy, get fit, write a book, in short : do something.

Avoid ALL TV and movies that are new, say past the year 1999, and live among nature as much as you can. No people, no politics.

One day it will be illegal not to watch TV or to own a smartphone.

>How to enjoy life after being red pilled?
Go rural. No other options. Modern urban civilization is absolutely doomed and no way to save it.

And the worst degenerates are too afraid of nature so they will stay in their beloved trash-filled cities.

Easy route is for pussies

based and truly redpilled

The cities are the easy route.

Nah they leave out the most important part, having sex in wedlock.

They're full of problems

That's what I mean. The worst people want the easy route so they flock to their hot and dirty concrete jungles.

Only the few fight for the many

Gotta keep the truth down, eh, Jakob?

>Go rural. No other options.

It's this. You never knew that during the process of being red-pilled, you were building a cube around yourself. You are isolated now. The rest of the world seems like a cruel, shitty joke and you can no longer talk to normies.

A ton of guys here on the Chans are all thinking about Going OTG; going into the furthest isolated reaches of the planet to escape the madness.

All you can do now is protect yourself as you know the truth.

Orwellian future?

>He fell for the bump meme and thus bumped the thread
Lmao

>concrete jungles

All I've ever seen in the city is vapid women and filthy minorities sporting gold chains and barking like animals.

Little do you fucks know, Jow Forums is "stage 1" of the new society being build in the future. This is where the white men who were cast out of society are collecting; thinking and engineering the next society.

To use a Cliché, it's like that Fight Club scene where the narrator says something like, "We all knew what we wanted. We just didn't have a name for it yet."

>you were building a cube around yourself
More like oxygen mask, really. As for cities, there is no point for them existing anymore. They are no longer industrial centers (all industry is in China), no longer trade centers when you can buy everything in internet, and those corporate cubicles are easily replaced with webcam in your room. The point of modern cities, they sell relatively policed spaces for rich top 1% of asians and africans, who flee their native countries because they can be murdered there at any moment, and that's why they are overhauled to accommodate them. There is no future for western city.

Reduce your perspective. It is a modern idea to have a globalized view of the world, and such a view puts a tremendous strain on you. If you want happiness then you must construct an eden for yourself. Reduce your perspective to yourself and the world you can influence and begin making changes that you value. This will bring you happiness and contentedness while also improving the net experience of existence for all people. Once you have established for yourself a strong central world, your own eden, then you may begin looking to expand your reach. Focus on your security and tangible needs, then focus on your character, then focus on those around you, and only then should you focus on the greater world beyond you.

Attached: 997d2157aa670327a2b570e289e664035bc01671d197e56aff22cdde82e10050.jpg (500x642, 97K)

>As for cities, there is no point for them existing anymore.

True.

I remember growing up and every time we would move, my mother would go off on this diatribe about, "I want us to move into a Good Town with a Nice Main Street and a Positive School System....and where Good People live.

They would do all this research on a town to make sure it "fit right".

And in the modern day I finally realized I am not connected to the real world. My friends are here online. I sit in this box all day playing vidya; eating; sleeping and chatting online. The only time I go to town is to get food at the grocery.

This is why I can't understand women at all with all this "Lets go Travel!" shit. Everything is homogenized now. It's all the same. The same products. The same signs and stores. Every country has been poisoned by American Pop Culture. There's a fucking Taco Bell in Helsinki now.

And so I finally realize that a 4K TV is a better investment than leaving this box. Pixels the way I want them, sharp and colorful.

There is nothing for me in Real World. It's a complete fucking joke.

And there are thousands of white men like me who have figured it out. It's time to carve out your hole and leave the disaster of "culture" behind you.

>all industries are in China
Not for long boy. Daddy Trump is making totalitarian communists cry daily and deeply

Baised

If you don't go outside more, then you can't grow