Imagine getting this mad and disowning your daughter because she is happy and found someone she

>Imagine getting this mad and disowning your daughter because she is happy and found someone she

White Fathers are really the worst t.b.h

Attached: 1551508654523.png (638x624, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20190305155020/https://twitter.com/mikaelakay1?lang=en
metro.co.uk/2016/02/23/19-year-old-girl-shares-a-letter-from-her-dad-disowning-her-for-being-in-an-interracial-relationship-5707278/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ok cuck. See you when your daughter fucks a blackie

See the film Jungle Fever on how to deal with your daughter burning coal

He wasted years of his life creating a nigger factory you can't really blame him

Lol slut got owned. Based but failure of a dad.

atleast the father is standing up and doing something. Also this is why you have more than one kid, you're always going to have fuckups in the family; fuckups are meant to be disowned.

Based

There is no black, white, slave, or free in the Kingdom of GOD. Sad primitive devilish fallen humans. Jesus will come back soon.

Found someone and soon lost

At least her kid came out white:

Attached: athatrjtrj.png (511x614, 335K)

Based dad.

>Be dad.
>Spend 18 years raising a beautiful daughter.
>Teach her all you can about being traditional and how to survive in society.
>Send her out in the world.
>She fucks a nigger and gets pregnant.
Why do white men have daughters when they'll inevitably betray them?

Imagine keeping a traitorous daughter in your family and allowing her defile the remaining members with her kikery. The poor man did the right thing. If you think that didn’t break his heart then you know nothing.

You can be as based of a dad as you want, you raise your kids in a Western country they are going to be pozzed. They spend more time at school than they do with you. If you somehow succeed, then they will likely go to college and we all know what happens there. Point is you can't blame the dad entirely, at least he has the nuts to stick by his guns too and disown her.

This is old news nigger

This was commonplace
This is commonplace
Hero dad, filthy whore - he is well within is right to disown the slut

too bad he will be raised by single mother whore

His property his rules.

That kids way to old to be hers.

Why would she make a twitter profile with somebody else's baby?

I've said it a thousand times and I'll say it a thousand more: If you have a daughter, the only way out is to fuck her right in the pussy.

He doesn't want to spend his retirement trying to housebreak chimps while his daughter is serving up blowjobs on the corner after the babydaddy bails.
And, the father doesn't want to have the cops kick in his door when babydaddy uses his car to rob a likka stoh.

But dad should have ponied up for private school instead of buying a bass boat.

>found someone
her dad literally said "bastard child"
she didn't "find someone," she got fucked by a rando and got pregnant. dad responded appropriately, although he could've raised her better to have prevented this

Fake and gay

Has anyone here ever meet a genuinely intelligent woman?

Her baby is white

Fuck off with you slider thread Nigger

Pops knows he'll have to foot the fucking bill for that little shit when Tyrone leaves.

>imagine what posts would look like if niggers made them

That's the reaction a father with repressed sexual desires for his daughter would have. Getting pregnant won't fuck up your life if you have access to abortion clinics.

One post
Ahead of the strawman
One post
And that's no joke

Attached: slide.gif (500x210, 1.02M)

Lmao bitch will be sucking dick for dope by 2020

Niggers steal
Only what they can't afford

Indeed for it to happen in the first place, but at least he redeemed himself by banishing the coalburning whore

it's bait, pure and simple.
she knows no respectable man will look twice after seeing her holding some nog spawn.

This is such a blackpill

yeah, sure
keep thinking that whiteknighting faggot

Look at the dates in op pics. The kid hasn't even been born yet. That's probably her cousin, niece, or hell even a friends kid. It isn't unusual for woman to have profile pics like that at all.

Technically, incest between kids and parents is safer than between siblings. So, you might be onto something.

You can't be serious...

My girlfriend has a confirmed IQ of 136. I refuse to believe even though I've seen the paperwork with my own eyes.

>Imagine getting this mad at a stranger on the internet whose story has no context given whatsoever.

She’s lucky. In the old days the father would have shot her.

Not her kid.

Shit was fake, girl and her niggo bf wanted a go fund me scam, stole from the idiots and libs.

Not bad really.

When are we going to rangeban India?

It's no big deal im sure she picked a quality man who will be more than happy to both marry her and be a good father to her child.

LMAO

This is the correct answer. I'm an old fag (40) w an 11 year old daughter. I'd be absolutely soul crushed if one day she told me she was pregnant w a nigger's kid. Cause you know she's gonna end up being a single mother & tainted from then on.

All those diaper changes, all those sleepless nights, taking her to doctors, making sure she gets enough play time, etc all to be a nigger's whore. I might kill her.

be honest would you rather yours got knocked up by a [huwite] rando or she had la creatura with her husband?

Attached: 1513704263271.png (714x1000, 893K)

Didnt we decide this bitch was faking it? For the go fund me scam?

You've never met any 3D women IRL, have you?

based, fuck that old boomer for not raising this aryan baby and failing to properly raise his daughter.

he literally thinks parenting is buying stuff for your family that's why he just spergs out and demands his assets back.

And this why white progress while other races just stagmate or never progress at all

White random easily. I would still call her out on being a filthy disgusting skank but at least the kid could turn out alright.

I'm married, but my wife is a tomboy, so she doesn't do any of that girly shit.

any random healthy white baby means you can hold your head high without snickers.

>Memeflaggot
>Always cucked to the core

SAGE!!!

>everyone older than me is a boomer
>"h-he's the sperg"

Are you a paki or a nigger?

Your genes are not white and inferior. Why would we ever want your genes mixing with ours?

>I refuse to believe

Is it because she's female or because she's French?

Goddamn newfags. This whole story was Jussie Smollet so she could get internet points.

SAGE

If my daughter got pregnant out of wedlock I would disown her no matter what the race of the father was

If she told her dad she was pregnant in February how could that toddler be her kid you fucking nigger leaf

white rando obv

Because having a daughter is the ultimate form of cuckoldry.

Wouldn’t you want to meet your white grandchild?

This fathers reaction was the correct one.
Also he was very smart in not bringing up race on a forum that can be archived and used against him.

Everyone knows that race is a part of his reaction, but you can't say it, at least not publicly. These are the games we are forced to play in this current environment, but they must be played. Now he will get to legally punish his daughter without becoming the town villain and pariah.

Let this be a lesson to all poltards. Its a minefield out there. It is possible to hide your power-levels and still stand up for your principles. You just have to be smart about it.

Wasn't there another one of these a few years back? Same story, and it ended up being fake and the woman that did it had to fess up because people were threatening her father?

Attached: Bring amalance.png (696x436, 594K)

the father said nothing racist or anything about race. he prolly just hates his daughter for just being a whore and having a kid out of wedlock.

A white bastard, easily. Mutts are abominations.

Attached: T_D Promotes Mutts.png (746x803, 705K)

>nigger
>implying you know anything about fatherhood

Good man did the right thing.

heartening answeres, but its not like asking normies, thats where it matters- hope they have similar answers
>Are you a paki or a nigger?
no

he's ~20something years older than a 20something daughter so he's very close

web.archive.org/web/20190305155020/https://twitter.com/mikaelakay1?lang=en

As expected

>1 post by this ID

Yeah, should've wife'd her, but she kept talking about being polyamorous. I was like well that's cool, but I'm not. She was smoking hot too. Looked like a model, but was very well read and intelligent enough to actually beat me at chess.

In hindsight, I think she was trying to make me jealous and commit to her with all the poly talk. I don't think she actually was poly at all. Actually, a lot of what she said was pretty trad, ie "I'd follow my husband anywhere" or "I'd do anything for him". Yeah, playing hard to get like that is kind of shitty, but she was a woman. So, not surprising. Also, she was definitely a mild autist like me.

Looking back on that now, especially from my current situation, I want to puke with the missed opportunity and at my own inability to recognise what was right in front of my face. *feelsbadman.jpeg*

Attached: 1558528976319.png (460x628, 688K)

An actual woman who thinks like a man is a rare find indeed. You are lucky. Don't fuck it up.

this snapshot of the convo has been circulating for over a year

I had that same bed when I was a kid.

Attached: Blissful Pepe.png (1280x950, 930K)

I bet its one of those fathers who says that age of consent must be 16-18 so that his "little girl" wouldn't date adult "pedo" dudes. And then he gets surprised when she, first, gets shared at 13 by a bunch of underage niggers (as age of consent doesnt prohibit close in age sex), and then gets pregnant from some nigger when she becomes adult herself, as there are no longer any adult white males willing to date that used up whore sack.
If you don't want your virgin young daughter to date and marry adult men, then you shouldn't get surprised if later she turns into a feminist nigger-loving whore with no chance of ever building a family with a self-respecting white guy.

Attached: thisismydad.jpg (640x367, 26K)

Yeah here it is.
metro.co.uk/2016/02/23/19-year-old-girl-shares-a-letter-from-her-dad-disowning-her-for-being-in-an-interracial-relationship-5707278/

Attached: ana pic.png (820x461, 675K)

Didnt this turn out to be fake?

My sister is pretty smart and redpilled. My wife and her sisters are idiots however

Hilarious thing is that, his pic is no longer her profile picture. He’s already fucked off

Attached: nogaho.png (1887x901, 1.26M)

Why'd you marry her then

>tweet announcing pregnancy dated February 21 2019
>currently June 7, 2019
>not even 4 months
>pregnancies last 9-10 months
>kid in pic looks about a year old
>user thinks its her baby

Lemme guess she’s married now

baby came out white, she totally cucked him and tried to get him to pay for whitey's baby

>White Fathers are really the worst t.b.h

Her body, her choice HER RESPONSIBILITY.

Because truly intelligent women are extremely few and far between. Maybe idiot was too harsh, she’s a normie but a very principled one (was a virgin when we met etc)

My parents never let me use their car in they weren't a passenger. They made me bag groceries at 15 and save up to buy my own.

I'm starting to get what that was about.

No that’s not her baby. Her profile says the due date is September. She’s a coalburner single mother already. He didn’t even stay the pregnancy

My wife's pretty smart because she thinks what I tell her to.

This is why I had a son

nope. It's either another kid from ANOTHER baby or someone else's. Her 9/10/19 status with a black baby's feet indicates that's her due date for her future nigglet.

What a pussy. I would have killed her and the nigger for bringing shame to my family.

>raise your daughter to be a slut
>she’s a slut
what a fucking mongoloid