Islam will cleanse the West

Funny how Jow Forumstards didn't notice is that almost of their reactionary ideology aligned to Islamic beliefs. Why you autist against us when we can worked together to purify your rampant degeneracy?

>We genocide gays, atheist and Jews. >Enslave and castrated the blacks.
>Put the women back to their place.
> Guide the misguided
>Slaying infidel Christians who started this mess in the first place.

So come on and lets us in en masse upon the degenerate West.

Attached: soldiers of allah.png (620x325, 490K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quran.com/23/14
quran.com/86/5-8
sunnah.com/urn/1002010
quran.com/8/38-40
quran.com/9/5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Islam might be better than atheism, but still produces 3rd world shitholes.

Islam is another kike-run globalist religion. Look at muslims: asians, nogs, arabs, turks, brownoids of all kinds.

All religion who separate men and women produce guy who fuck each other on a daily basis
This is just propaganda, we won't destruct a religion just to have a shitty cringe cult where individual liberties are forbidden
And remember, without the torah, the mighty kuran would not exist
Go fuck yourself you arabs niggers

>>We genocide gays, atheist and Jews. >Enslave and castrated the blacks.
>>Put the women back to their place.
>> Guide the misguided
>>Slaying infidel Christians who started this mess in the first place.
>So come on and lets us in en masse upon the degenerate West.
If you castrate yourself, I'm fine with the rest,

Eh, no. As long as people of the book (Jews, Christians) pay jjzyah they'll live in peace under islamic rule, like it says in the holy Quran.

But ur brown and that = bad :(

Only white is right

Yeah, and be ruled by a caliph
Fuck you Niggers just die killing off swedes, i don't care about these fuckers

BUT NEVER SAYS AGAIN THAT YOU ARE GOOD PEOPLE

You van notice this is from a lefty because hé used reactionary

Sage

>BASED hwhite Sharia by Arabic Overlords, fuck wamens and genocide cool hehe ebin XD

Attached: polspastic.png (403x448, 57K)

Islam is nothing but a cult. Prove to me how this can be from god:

"Then We made the sperm-drop into a clinging clot, and We made the clot into a lump [of flesh], and We made [from] the lump, bones, and We covered the bones with flesh; then We developed him into another creation. So blessed is Allah, the best of creators." quran.com/23/14

sperm > congulated blood > piece of flesh > bones > bones got dressed > ?? > profit

And if Al-lah is the best of creators, who are the other creators? The ones who are not the best?

I unironically refer to myself as a reactionary

>(((ISISfag)))

Attached: ISIS Joe Asperman.png (895x570, 58K)

Only one post by this SATANIC id:

Dont reply if u value your time!

So, Muslims are the new Nazis just with religion? Maybe we should join these guys to help us with our goals then take them out, in minecraft, after we are done with them?

brother there is no ally with the kafir devil but they can fight under us and jizyah will be lifted if they do military service , but they have to support the islamic state not their own states

Well maybe if you weren't brown people that only generate 3rd world shitholes we could be friends.

Just kill your own degenerates dune coon on the other side of the world.

>who are the other creators?
humans

Fuck off low IQ paki shitskin.

Attached: Assad.png (404x600, 356K)

>Christians started this
>Not Muslims from 7th century to 10th literally invading preemptively, raiding, kidnapping, raping, enslaving.

Woo lad...
Sage

>Maybe we should join these guys to help us with our goals then take them out
That's literally what end times prophecy in Islam says. Alliance with romans to fight a common enemy, once the enemy is defeated the romans want the "race traitors" who converted to islam so they can arrest them, muslims deny request and a war erupts between us. Until 1/3 of muslims die

Shut up mutt. Christians did start this, learn real history. Stop pretending to be the victim while striking like a fucking Jew.

Islam teaches you to betray non-believers. I refuse to join such a faith; and because of it I am left no choice but to not trust any Muslims. Our common ground will never unite us because of the fundamental differences in the Islamic way to ours. I would expect nothing less than betrayal and subjugation of my people, and I will not allow that.

t.shia nigger

Number reason Jow Forums exist
freedom of speech
>durrr hurrrr, you're all really just like muslems
OP is a faggot, pic related.

Attached: HoMoslem-16.jpg (622x567, 114K)

So humans are all-mighty like god? Since when? Stop being a liar and stop following a liar.

>Islam teaches you to betray non-believers
Ironically it was always the non-Muslim who betrayed the Muslims and broke their treaties.

Shut up shitskin, I'm not even Shia. You're just clearly a low IQ Somali/Paki hybrid.

More miracles of the quran:

"So let man observe from what he was created. He was created from a fluid, ejected, Emerging from between the backbone and the ribs. Indeed, Allah, to return him, is Able."
quran.com/86/5-8

"The Messenger of Allah (?) said: The man's water is thick and white, and the woman's water is thin and yellow. Whichever of them comes first, the child will resemble (that parent)."
sunnah.com/urn/1002010

How can you believe that this garbage is from god? You have been lied to, abdul.

I don't see how that refutes anything I said. As much as I hate degeneracy and want it gone; the Muslims would never leave us alone. There is too much deep-rooted hatred and adversity between them and the white christian world. It's the same with Nazis and the Jews.

No.

Attached: isildur.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

>the Muslims would never leave us alone.
In what way mutt? You're the ones who won't leave them alone, here in the west and even in their own countries.
>There is too much deep-rooted hatred and adversity between them and the white christian world.
Muh "huwhite christians"

Attached: Huwhite.jpg (3029x2021, 3.64M)

Sure bud, we won't let them alone:

"And fight them until there is no fitnah and [until] the religion, all of it, is for Allah . And if they cease - then indeed, Allah is Seeing of what they do."
quran.com/8/38-40

"And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful."
quran.com/9/5

Why do you defend this cult?

koran:

full of lies!

Attached: A 2.png (621x535, 20K)

All Good Without God JESUS CHRIST Is Evil!

So is there a secular reason y'all fuck goats then?

>Sure bud, we won't let them alone:
>"And fight them until there is no fitnah and [until] the religion, all of it, is for Allah . And if they cease - then indeed, Allah is Seeing of what they do."
>quran.com/8/38-40

How about you actually refer to historical facts and actual events rather than verses taken out of context? Historically it was the Christians who always attacked the Muslims because the existence of Islam makes Christians butthurt to this day. They can't tolerate it because it implies that Christianity has been succeded by a more up-to-date religion so they consider Muslims as being unbelievers.

Wrong.

Attached: Bible Romans 1_22-32.png (730x683, 89K)

ASPERman lol

LOL!

Attached: A 3.png (621x535, 20K)

The quran gives a shit about facts. I gave you the link so you can read the other verses. I have nothing to hide.
The people back then had to defend themselves against the hordes of islam, educate yourself and stop defending this cult, abdul.