Family to Sue Uber for Driving Girl to Parking Garage Where She Killed Herself

>12 year old girl takes mother's phone to download uber

>takes trip in the middle of the night to parking garage where she killed herself

>parents now blaming uber for killing their child

nypost.com/2019/06/07/12-year-old-girl-took-uber-alone-to-jump-to-her-death-family-says/

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-07 at 12.19.17 PM.png (642x616, 383K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcmiami.com/news/local/Florida-Man-Allegedly-Lured-Texas-Teen-on-Instagram-Paid-for-Cross-State-Uber-Rides-507584451.html?amp=y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't you need a credit card to use uber?

>Beaner

Just be glad she aced herself before shitting out 10 kids

>kid offs self
>surely it wasn't my horrible parenting

Too bad. What a cutie

lol,wut? How is that Ubers fault? You could argue that children shouldn't be able to take an uber without being accompanied by an adult, but blaming the company for killing their child is asine.

article says she used a gift card she got for christmas

let's sue the credit card company and the person who got her the gift card too

>too retarded to read the first line

“If I don’t cash in on this now, no one will”-genuinely concerned parent of dead child

They actually are not allowed to, I guarantee the driver has been suspended already

> “Uber took my daughter past the point of no return,” her dad said. “Nobody else did. We didn’t.”
lmao

Attached: riley3.jpg (395x385, 27K)

>Lisha Chen, middle, mother of Benita (BB) Diamond, speaks during a press conference at the Orlando subdivision where Benita lived
hold on a second. what the fuck is a "middle mother"

Attached: ching chong.jpg (800x526, 97K)

Lisha Chen COMMA middle COMMA mother.
Reading comprehension, m7

Attached: steve brule.gif (500x295, 994K)

>think of the children!!!!!111
>its actually about the money

>she used a gift card she got for christmas
Time to sue the Church.

Attached: 610316309759276597659765975.png (502x251, 122K)

> shit parents desperstely try to blame anything besides themselves article #6385626481

>She left behind a note saying she was “past the point of return.”

>“Uber took my daughter past the point of no return,” her dad said. “Nobody else did. We didn’t.”
Imagine being this delusional

is suing for shit like this the most american thing you can do?

>Her father said Benita left behind a letter, which she wrote on her phone and saved online using Google Docs.

Attached: 1406304869714.jpg (300x393, 30K)

WMAF strikes again
:/

>You could argue that children shouldn't be able to take an uber without being accompanied by an adult

This is the argument, retard

Not blaming anyone, they don't give a fuck. They're looking to get paid.

I assume the child killed herself because her parents are money grabbers

If you mean (((American))), then yes.

This isn't real right? Wtf hahaha

Attached: 1556553681751.gif (480x360, 256K)

always makes me sad when a qt suicides.

>tfw qt girls would rather an hero instead of becoming your gf

Attached: suicideqt.jpg (410x743, 43K)

Not delusional, just looking to get paid.

Why are hapas mentally ill degenerates?

>blaming anyone else than the mother

>Her father said Benita left behind a letter, which she wrote on her phone and saved online using Google Docs. In it, she noted how easy it was to get picked up in the Uber and wrote as she was on her way downtown that she was “past the point of no return.”

OMG my parents are so lame. I cant believe how E-Z it is to get picked up by Uber as a 12 year old child. im not going to save this to my google docs because that's what 12 year old girls do? the answer is yes

You niggers are retarded. Kids don't fucking do business transactions. You don't let a 12 year old do business more serious than buying a candy bar, and if they are buying that candy bar on their own in the middle of the night then someone should call the fucking cops.

Kek

Seems that way
part of why their healthcare is so expensive
doctors need to pay for malpractice insurance

A southeast asian-white atrocidad mixed mutt necked time to celebrate.

Benita (((Diamond)))
Another mentally ill Elliot Rodgers.

the tower of babel is collapsing
soon the languages will be scattered once more

This

the fucking nerve of those people
>my daughter just died
>first thought is how can i make this into monetary profit for myself

>Child dies
>Instantly think about suing and money
They can blame the driver for taking children as clients but not for the suicide. Her parents have such shitty attitude that she probably killed herself because of that.

>white male
>Diamond
user, I...

thought she was a spic

I guess the dad or mother has some spic in them. hard to tell since msot americans have a bit

Damn kids and their Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, and Google Docs.

Why are asian mutts so emotionally unstable?
They even call themselves 'hapas' like it makes them not mutts

Based.
It's the best choice a roastie can make.
It's sad that she was sort of white though.

Attached: Honk or miss.jpg (399x521, 59K)

You can’t save them,bro. You can’t save any of them.

if they can ride the bus or subway alone, they can take a taxi or uber

Latina family right of passage. One or.more of the male family members has been banging her since she was 3 yr old. Finally realized its fucked up and ends it. B b but its Ubers fault.

I took an Uber to the airport and I had a bad flight, so Uber should reimburse me for my airplane ticket. Christ these people are retarded.

Her parents are probably flaming pieces of trash.

Damn shame, what a qt 3.14.

They should get a free helicopter ride

based

american education

seriously the google docs thing is not sitting with me. 12 year old girls don't use google docs. I think the dad wrote the face suicide note

This qt made me feel quite bad.

Attached: broken2.webm (1280x720, 1.35M)

Get them before they grow. Would it still be morally wrong to diddle a loli Latino knowing she's just gonna kill herself anyway?

IT WAS HARD TO NOTICE ON THE NEWS PAGE AND I WASN'T PAYING ATTENTION AND THE JEWS

Family should suit themselves fro being failiure of a parents.

but at the same time.

>be uber driver
>go to pick up location
>see a fucking child alone middle of the night

Uh where's your fuckin parent or guardian I'm not gonna be connected to this shit

Sure, they are free to vent however they want. But just because a kid takes a taxi doesn't mean that the taxi is responsible for said kid offing herself. Had the taxi driver actually killed her, we'd be talking. They're ultimately responsible over supervising their child. Still, doesn't make it less fucked up that Uber picked up a child without supervision. So, it doesn't make the circumstance any less fucked up.

>The family said they’re now considering taking legal action to demand changes to the way Uber and other ride-share companies enforce their policies involving minors.

Which is entirely appropriate.

woah uber really will take you anywhere

>what the fuck is a "middle mother"
For your sake I hope this is a dad joke.

Wtf women have to be depressed and suicidal about in 2019? They have every kind of fucking support and gibs there is. They are literally immune to any kind of shit and trouble. Boring thread.

Attached: have sex incel_.jpg (703x1041, 107K)

Something odd about this, there is a lot more to this story I'll bet.

kek

>'Benita "BB" Diamond is from Orlando'
>Benita Diamond
>DIAMOND

A kike took herself out

Attached: clapping.gif (640x360, 2.4M)

I'm assuming she was a rape victim.

Sounds reasonable, but then this is in the middle of the night. If you saw a 12 year old riding alone on the subway in the middle of the night you wouldn't think something was off? Not going to school, Is she headed to work?

Imagine someone makes a stupid choice that contributes to the death of your kid. That's what this is. The driver isn't a criminal. None of the keyboard warriors are going to go vigilante. That's why people sue in this type of situation. There is no other way to hold people accountable.

>Florida
a yes, the classic liberal thought process
blaming the gun, not the shooter

Attached: John-goodman-thebiglebowski-2.jpg (533x355, 43K)

>hapas are stable children

lol, add that one to the ever increasing pile of evidence that says otherwise

They can win this. Uber isn't allowed to give passengers rides below a certain age. Pretty sure 12 is below that age limit.

Boofucking hoo. People who kill themselves are the most selfish on earth they only think about themselves. Why should we give them any pity for being so self centered?

Uber drivers only should warn you about dangerous people. She wasn't dangerous to others.

Based.

Attached: 56.00001%.png (720x970, 638K)

Wow
Would have been a once in a lifetime opportunity to rape her

>After her death, Diamond's parents started a website called the BB Initiative to share their daughter's artwork, music and her story.
holy cow nothing unusual about this

HAHAHA

So maybe tried to leave home or meet up with someone (maybe cousin?) to get away and way suicided?

mommy and daddy were raping her i bet.

>DIAMOND
diamond killed her?

Attached: maxresdefault(6).jpg (1280x720, 67K)

The fact they will never live fulfilling lives. They know deep down they're going to be used as a nigger cum dumpster and die surrounded by 20 cats.

Attached: Screaming Cat.jpg (720x709, 47K)

only 5999999 to go

Attached: 1556934659085.gif (635x640, 3.28M)

Women are depressed now more than ever.
The suicidal gap between males and females if closing every year

nice flag, glow more nigger

Yay for equality!

Attached: Equality.gif (200x200, 2.01M)

This. You're not even willing to put in that kind of work, trust me. You think it's easy to 'save' someone. Fuck off.

Check this shit out.
>15 year old browsing Instagram
>spic thinks your hot
>lure her make you think your famous
>she wants to come over
>pay for Uber ride from fucking Texas to Florida
>takes her over 10 hours to get there
>she gets there
>rape her non stop for days
>parents nowhere to be seen
>I didnu Nuffin
nbcmiami.com/news/local/Florida-Man-Allegedly-Lured-Texas-Teen-on-Instagram-Paid-for-Cross-State-Uber-Rides-507584451.html?amp=y

spics come from asia brainlet leaf.

Damn this woman had such a bright future ahead of her, demanding the unlimited entry of refugees into the country, eroding the rights of her fellow men and women, and destroying American culture.

What a wasted opporunity

you think spics give a shit?

That's what I thought as well. Since she was so young I find it hard to imagine that she reasoned her way to it, rather than being pushed by an emotional trauma.

#notallwomen

Attached: Lol Pepe.png (780x620, 18K)

She's not a Latina cleatus. She's a chink with a white father. But you got a point, he would make sense that her white father fucked her sideways until she was 12, then all her friends around her hit puberty which revealed how fucked of a life she was given.

when will you all learn?

Attached: hapa.jpg (972x1775, 383K)

R.I.P. Lara

Notice how it's always the white father / asian mother couples that have this problem?

Drivers are not allowed to take passengers under 18 unaccompanied. Guarantee uber throws the driver under the bus.

How do they know it was a suicide? Maybe the uber driver killed her after some fiddling