Don't go to shitskin restaurants!

Don't go to shitskin restaurants!

No more Thai, Chinese, Indian or other shitskin food. Support the white race and go to Greek restaurants. Greek food is literally the tastiest and healthiest out there. There's a reason why Greeks live longer than most other Europeans even though they have to work so hard.

Politicians should import only Greek food. Nobody should eat anything that wasn't touched by Greeks.

Attached: colorful-little-venice-neighborhood-of-mykonos-island.jpg (1800x1200, 413K)

>shitskin

fact: most chinese are paler than greeks. you're with us alessandro, my shitskin bro :)

dilate more

even turks are lighter than gooks

too expensive to eat all the time. better to just get some olives and feta sometimes and DIY

I don't trust Greek cooks.

Attached: hairy-chest-club.jpg (600x360, 89K)

>doesn't include Israeli and Muslim shitskins.
Okay rabbi..
SAGED

>Greek restaurant
>I'm Perseus, I'll be your waiter
>Black pube in my gyro

Indians are White and belong in America. We are your ONLY possible allies. Without Indians, Whites WILL go extinct.

White women are beautiful and I like to fuck them, that is the only reason why I don't want Whites to go extinct. So Ally with us Indians or YOU WILL DIE.

>Greek
What do greeks eat, colosseum?

Greeks are based people. Perhaps user the hard work is healthy you know the sitting lifestyles we have are unhealthy.

T. Italian Anglo mix

Shut the fuck up pajeet go shit in the street

t. amerimutt monkey

You're not White. You're either a négro Afrocentric cunt or a globalist shill. Fuck off.

>flag
Absolutely a faggot confirmed

I can’t see you when I Roman salute why is that pajeet?

>brown skin filthy Indian
>calling people nonwhite
>send bobs

Nice try Paki. I see right through you. Whites love Indians. Post your chimp hand.

flag

you are insane. we are polite to indians but we absolutely do not enjoy being around you. you smell terrible, look like a half breed nigger except not as tall. talk like you have a mouth full of marbles. you are like 4th on the list to kill behind jews, niggers and mexicans.

like an m80 exploded in a ham

Untrue. Poos are great but they belong in their own nation. Some Aryan poos are welcome too. I like their country and I like their food. Biggest problem with India is that they don’t remove enough kebab and haven’t made the Bangladeshis and Pakistanis into slaves.

buy Georgian food,

we have kebabs and shashlyks, but its decisively haram: made exclusively from pork (and sometimes veal). ideally paired with local wines.

better than far more middle-eastern influenced Greek

They’re both good desu

>pork is good

No

What's wronk with manly food?

>kebab
>shashlyk
We are the middle eastern , ok

I've had Greek food abroad and it was nice. Greek food is all well and good in Greece and is suited for that climate but parts of Europe have cold winters and the people need a warm hearty meal during them days and I don't think a Greek salad or something like that would be any good as winter comfort food in North and West Europe. Our traditional cuisine here is excellent for winter and the old folk who eat a traditional diet here live well into their 80s. A neighbour of mine passed away 2 weeks ago at age 95 and she always ate a traditional diet and never consumed alcohol or smoked.

Attached: main-food-infographic-carousel-01-WEB.jpg (1180x667, 309K)

>Greeks aren't shitskins
Kek. Good one

Not into Greek but have already done this and even more. No more puti puti restaurants for me. I eat where all the staff are white: no accents or brown even in the kitchen. So far so good. Take it one step further: don't even patronize nonwhite businesses. If you need a construction guy, hire white. If you need lawn care, definitely hire white. List goes on and on. I also refuse to patronize leftist businesses. Coexist, rainbow flag, on the front window? I pass it by and spend where the US flag is in the window. Same with cars. If the owner's car has Coexist or similar bumper stickers or any other sticker that commands readers to "do" anything (imperative verb), they're libs and I don't buy anything there. It's pretty easy to find out quick what local liberal businesses are. This is how you push them out of your community, just stop spending there.

>Southern Californian and living just great doing this. If more of us start, their end is nigh.

lean pork is healthier than lean beef

and has far more flavour. on occasional fat won't harm too...

we don't really call is kebabs or shashlyks (arabic and turkic words, respectively), we have our own words for that, but essentially it's the same with different prep and materials. like gyros

How's the weather in Tel Aviv?

Hey rabbi whatcha doin?

i dont want to actually taste the man in it.

shitskin tranny detected

Attached: hereisa(you).gif (480x238, 415K)

I stopped. I used to get a kebab. Now I don't eat that shitty crap.

Ah ok thx

Kabap and gyro are not the same

You make 20 Greece breads every day and it makes Greeks look bad.

Kinda true, he's a moron.

White people don't like you and dont want anything to do with your kind. Only our elite loves you and want to flood your kind here so they can pay less for labor

Kys traitor cuck

don't tell me what to do kike

>support the white race
>support greeks
Wait... what?

Attached: 8362e628f3389bb8ab9c8412f45e6f5d.jpg (437x463, 17K)

max comfy

no Italian food is #1. French is #2.

italian anglo master race

kek. i will only respect greekbros if they take back Constantinople.

I love their blue and white color schemes

OBTAIN COPULATION

Hail brother

Show your flag memeflaggot

I stopped going to restaurants all together, since most of them are overpriced, dont care about the quality of their ingredients and are owned by people that that literally wipe their ass with their bare hand.

PERSUADE NUPTIALS

>greek foods

some med foods stolen from us, some nomad barbaric foods from turks