Imagine being ok with this

Attached: partial birth abortion.png (924x469, 648K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/lifenewshq/status/1136612458762711041
who.int/reproductivehealth/news/440KeyAbortionFactsFinal.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_statistics_in_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_genocides_by_death_toll
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/05/24/rape-and-incest-account-few-abortions-so-why-all-attention/1211175001/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you have to be an absolutely satanic reprobate to think this is even remotely OK.

fuck abortionist scumfucks, evil.

Imagine giving a fuck about a thing you will never do

Abortions are sexist since men cant have them

Attached: 20190502_191204.jpg (1080x1736, 689K)

It's easy if you try

Attached: 1504768764849.jpg (477x637, 54K)

Genetic engineering/advancing technology will make abortion a non-issue by the mid 21st century.

I'd be okay with it if it was a nigger.

Attached: Alt Right on Abortion.jpg (889x500, 129K)

Imagine the ghoulish doctor that would perform that...

If it's a Nigger or a baby of a trans
I'm totally ok

4pbp

so all of the sudden we care about fee fees? fuck off u liberal faggots. facts dont care about your feelings.

You actually make me laugh
Then make me think
An now, i think it's good

Jewish doctor*
FTFY

Attached: CGI Jew.png (586x586, 264K)

imagine wanting to live on this earth anymore

As always...

Imagine being okay with America having the racial demography of the state of Mississippi.

Attached: sheeeiitttt.png (1243x821, 120K)

That was my favorite pic of election night. All of the pieces together make it iconic

Attached: 1490841515408.jpg (800x532, 72K)

Abortion is child sacrifice to the devil

Attached: IMG_1975.jpg (750x904, 172K)

You saying my fucking tax dollars will never be paying for this shit? Load off my mind!

Abortion is good for society. Fetuses aren't people. They aren't self aware, conscious, nor can they feel pain. I think it's more moral to have an abortion than have a child who would go on living a terrible life due to retardation, disability, ugliness, etc.

Attached: 1559925812715.png (924x958, 651K)

Ugliness? Please go kill yourself nigger

miley cyrus is evil and ugly.

I agree that abortion is healthcare.
I also think that healthcare should be private. There is no good reason for a State to force me to pay for your fucked up body.

gave me a chuckle

We need a surgeon simulator mod for abortion, and make videos on it, including the crying woman, screaming baby, ect.

this would help.

>a hysterically screeching, coalburning, single mother and her mulatto offspring being ignored by a contented white man, forever
2016 was so full of hope

Attached: 1521217438315.gif (700x827, 510K)

Abortionists and those who enable them will burn in the hottest pits of Hell

Attached: Abortion aftermath.jpg (674x531, 351K)

>Moloch worship isn't re-
twitter.com/lifenewshq/status/1136612458762711041

Attached: moloch worship.jpg (1536x1648, 863K)

this

Having a severely ugly feature is a terrible existence. Better off not being born.

Damn that looks good. I just ate lunch tho. Now I’m hungry again :/

Attached: 1490702021348.gif (242x200, 612K)

Attached: 1558195164852.jpg (400x550, 43K)

>18.3 million black babies and counting since 1973 claimed by black anti abortionists

Attached: b4f.jpg (569x428, 25K)

UMA

>(((memeflag)))
Makes sense

Attached: Jewish Ritual Murders.png (1664x5472, 1.7M)

Attached: abortion.webm (202x360, 370K)

That thing is not and never was a person.

>A thing that resembles a person that will one day grow into a full sized adult is not a person

Attached: 1500341447311.gif (600x366, 822K)

I hope you remember those words on the Day of the Lord, Satanist.

Repent of your evil, for in Hell the fires never go out and the maggots never die.

Attached: 12 weeks.gif (442x366, 2.85M)

Funny, I doubt you would be consider a person if held in judgment.

What if the fetus consents though?

Hell doesn’t exist, it’s just to make you feel better about being a soft brained idiot.

It depends. Was it white?

Attached: Mutt Family.png (480x469, 19K)

I really wish I went back to school a year earlier to catch campus during it.

Attached: 1495408229244.png (1884x2268, 1.28M)

Dosn't reliese the world is hell, and we're already in it.

Does it come out the butt?

Yes.

It was hysterical, user. One of my history teachers took the week off because she couldn't deal with it. Half the class was bummed out, and I was just sitting there with a shit-eating grin on my face.

Attached: Triggered Tranny.gif (360x360, 1.55M)

That's why we must create a hell on Earth for abortionists and abortionist enablers.

Wow, the slippery slope meme really always is true

Saved this old'd. eating cereal and crying

Attached: 1544393189064.jpg (734x760, 105K)

Hell doesn't exist and there are no Gods. Even if there were, how do you know the Christian God forbids abortion? The Bible says nothing about abortion except instructions on how to perform one. It also explicitly says that a fetus is not a person.

It's not a person because it can't feel pain, it's not conscious, and it's not self aware.

neither are you, then.

Alright fuck it I'm pro-life. My last post was just edgy b8posting but now I'm actually politically aligned with the pro-life sector.

>inb4 muh niggers
I hate niggers, but I don't want this to happen to them or anybody else. I just want them to go back to Africa.

>Imagine being OK with more Niggers and degenerates
Yikes

>muh structural identity argument
A stack of planks and wood isn't a chair in the same way a sack of meat and bones doesn't deserve the right to be called human until enters the early stages of semiosis and develops cognitive skills.

Attached: chair.jpg (225x225, 5K)

You can tell its a pure lack of empathy when they thinks its moral to save a womans convenience when the baby has its whole childhood/adulthood ahead of its self

I think having millions of degenerates and nonwhites would actually push people towards the redpill.

Shut up, retard. Large populations are never a good thing. Human population should be small to maintain order. We don't need more Niggers and degenerates

Abortion gives people a distorted sense of the very real issue of population replacement, since niggers have aborted themselves into an artificially small population. Whites aren't going to wake up and mobilize until the problem comes to their door.

Just so you know...

- According to the CDC there are on average 500,000 to 1,000,000 abortions per year in the US
- According to the WHO there are on average 55,000,000+ abortions per year worldwide
- There are more abortions per year than most genocides in human history
- Rape and incest only account for 1.5% to 2% of abortions
- Politically those who against the murder of babies via abortion are labeled as being against womens rights

"On average, 56 million abortions occurred worldwide each year in 2010–2014."
>who.int/reproductivehealth/news/440KeyAbortionFactsFinal.pdf

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_statistics_in_the_United_States

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_genocides_by_death_toll

"Rape and incest account for hardly any abortions. So why are they now a focus?"
>usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/05/24/rape-and-incest-account-few-abortions-so-why-all-attention/1211175001/

Attached: 4437325465866.jpg (480x640, 54K)

Why don’t American states use this method to execute death row inmates? A simple spinal snip by hydraulic scissors instead of a cumbersome lethal injection? Instead of an “execution” the government can call it a “64th trimester abortion”, for example. Who can complain about this?

Just a thought.

>Human population should be small to maintain order
We know your plan, JEW.

Ok.

Attached: 1519436859371.jpg (786x719, 58K)

>Has sex
>Get pregnant for months on end
>Get rushed to hospital
>Giving birth
>Gives birth
>Finally realizes she doesn't want the baby
>Spawn kill +100xp

Attached: e.gif (444x250, 3.91M)

In Japan,we call them "walking murder scene"

That image / comic / meme is good, it's only missing the star of Moloch to make it complete.
(((Coincidentally))) the star of Moloch is the start of David.....
The cutting of babies foreskin is a sacrifice to moloch....

Attached: moloch star.jpg (321x325, 42K)

>It also explicitly says that a fetus is not a person
Book, chapter, and verse please, blasphemer

Attached: Forgiveness.png (500x694, 187K)

Ah that's better.

Attached: 1554845072202.png (924x469, 545K)

imagine falling for political propaganda and becoming a willing tool

do you even pay taxes cletus?

Exodus 21:22-25

It implies a fetus is property and not a person

As a black man myself I approve of this image

Why is there a turd in the vagina? That's disgusting.

so a comatose patient is not a person anymore.

Imagine being a nigger loving christkike.

Probably the verse that says "I knew you before you were in the womb."

Doesn't matter, he was a person. A fetus never was.

>sacrifice 55,000,000 children to Molech (Satan) EVERY YEAR
>wonder why the world is going to Hell

Attached: 1514991339518.jpg (480x418, 26K)

>22 “If people are fighting and hit a pregnant woman and she gives birth prematurely[a] but there is no serious injury, the offender must be fined whatever the woman’s husband demands and the court allows. 23 But if there is serious injury, you are to take life for life, 24 eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, 25 burn for burn, wound for wound, bruise for bruise.
No. It doesnt you fucking demonic kike piece of shit

I'll have you know the correct term for people who can have abortions are "people with a uterus", the uterus being a human organ has no inherent gender. As such anyone presenting as either male, female or neither can in fact be pregnant, and thus needs accessibility to abortions. Please educate yourself bigot.

>22 “If people are fighting and hit a pregnant woman and she gives birth prematurely[a] but there is no serious injury, the offender must be fined whatever the woman’s husband demands and the court allows.

>23 But if there is serious injury, you are to take life for life,
>24 eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot,
>25 burn for burn, wound for wound, bruise for bruise.

>it says literally that if the baby dies you are in the right to kil the offender

go worship satan somewhere else you disgusting kike

>Exodus 21:22-25
22 “If people are fighting and hit a pregnant woman and she gives birth prematurely but there is no serious injury, the offender must be fined whatever the woman’s husband demands and the court allows. 23 But if there is serious injury, you are to take life for life, 24 eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, 25 burn for burn, wound for wound, bruise for bruise.
This explicitly prohibits damaging a fetus.