Women in 2019

>women in 2019
Reminder, you are just one more.

Attached: D8HMmsOUcAcgQFi.jpg large.jpg (720x1280, 112K)

Roasties gonna roast

Im to tired man, dating is stupid who fucking came up with the idea of dating? When did it start? This society is fucking stupid fuck

Roasties get the deli slicer

this guy had the right idea

Attached: fbhdxbch.jpg (659x462, 164K)

/ourguy/

>man not paying for a woman's meal?
>JAIL HIM

It's a joke dip shit

these people would be on the sidewalk, trading blowjobs for a sandwich, if it wasn't for the internet

Attached: honk_news.png (262x384, 125K)

I cringe so hard when I look back to my heterosexual days. My god, what a cuck I was. Women want straight up 10/10 and nothing lower. Even a 9/10 in their mind is a guy with a fatal devastating flaw. A woman considers a 9/10 man, the same way a straight normie would consider a girl with a dick. And you know how much of a ingoramous those normies are when it comes to girls with cocks and all the intriquite ways that entails this. Its a mess, like elephants in a glass sculpture store.

You would think that things would be different for a 1/10 woman, something Chad wouldn't touch with a ten feet pole. But nope. They can be three foot wheelchairbound midgets, totally retarded face, massive underbite. They still sit in that wheelie, with their braids and glasses, like "Ouuuh, I like Chad too!" Fuuuuuuck.

Some guys are just never gonna get laid. And some poor schmuck who only one generation ago would get a nice housewife is gonna have to settle for wheelie princess midget with a fucked up face.

That is worse than dying alone.

Exit the system man, don't accept this shit. Go gay

>woman doesn’t pay for her food: expected
>man doesn’t pay for his food: manhunt

You prolly cant even get a dude so...your still gay but no butt sex? huh?

Attached: 1555635556904.webm (272x480, 1.06M)

I wish it was a choice.

I unironically probably would if I could, but I'm just not into dudes. Feels bad.

reminder that women on the internet are prostitutes. it's exactly the same game, only there is no sex involved

Attached: 1556851988277.jpg (1080x1080, 91K)

Nothing will ever be as good as vagina no matter how hard you try to cope.

H-h-have sex...incel. Lol.

Attached: 1258225831052.png (640x480, 566K)

God they’re lower than a whore. What is that even called?

oh shit time to drink our own piss

Police is investigating. Unlike the clinton investigation murders. Those aren't against the law.

Careful, some gay faggot shut down YouTube. Don't be mean to this one, or we get banned too.

It's funny cause it's true

i like boobs too

whore+

It was started by gays who couldn’t go out in public with one another, they were forced to meet in private areas, usually sharing dinner or some other activity.

>who fucking came up with the idea of dating?
Jews
>When did it start?
50s

This but unironically. I've never been happier since I started sucking cock.

I wasn't actually targeting you, just bitching about mazafaggot. I wanted to become gay when I was younger, because women either support feminism, or don't want to see any consequences for feminism, pretty much ensuring that it can repeat itself when it wants. But I dont think it's a choice. Also, gays don't make babies. When the artificial womb comes, if it comes, I'll be a single father and let chicks to fend for themselves in the world they created. If not, surrogate.

Wouldn't it be whore-?

Extremely based. Bros before hoes always and forever.

Attached: 1559819296357.jpg (1536x2048, 190K)

I would swim up the Nile River in a parka with Ellen Degeneres' queefs as my only source of oxygen if it meant I could have a seafood dinner, over skype, on a dialup connection, with her.

This has never happened to me but I dont really attract the caliber of women who pull this shit, just get nerdy chicks, fat chicks, hipster sjws and single moms desperate for a man lol. Probably not Jow Forumss ideal women but they wont ditch you after you pay for their meal.

You should use that as a pickup line user

>Exhibit A
This is why the internet is bad for humans and why women are acting like sluts.
People like this guy enable it.
All of you virgins and dateless pieces of shit need to man up and stop this ridiculousness.
I have 2 little boys who I am attempting to raise to be decent men. And having this be the standard way you guys treat women is disusing. Tell that whore to put some clothes on, look respectable, and act decent in public. this is NOT what you should want in a woman and the more you pine for these pieces of human shit, the more you will bring down our culture and society.

>Thinking gay men are any bit less vapid than thots

I think you're missing the point. These women don't even meet the guys who pay for their dinner. They literally throw up a story on Snapchat asking for someone to PayPal them some money for food, and it'll appear in their account almost immediately. In fact they'll probably receive about 5x the amount they need for the food.

It's called standards! Get some!

Wait, really? No, youre trolling. It was to be.

If you have a big dick you always win when all the females are sluts though.
We don’t need dicklets procreating.

>be gurl
>fuck 10 guys
>message "I'm pregnant and I need an abortion" to the last 10 guys you fucked
>they send you $500 without a second thought
>$5k for literally nothing
Women live life in debug mode

An ankle. A couple of feet lower than a cunt.

>three counts of defrauding an innkeeper
>plead guilty, 120 days in jail, plus a month on remand
>pay $240 in restitution to two of his dates
winning

Attached: 537.png (840x2240, 418K)

Nigga you know even if this one isn't serious there are still bitches out there that do shit like this

Yeah man i said gay "men" not faggots

I don't buy anyone dinner. My gf guys me dinner. Been together for 2 years and I've not once paid for dinner.

Rephrasing that meme
"Rome was fine until literally any dissenting opinion showed up, at which point it fell apart so quickly it made you wonder what made it stable."

this is true. nothing comes close to unprotected vaginal sex

How the fuck did you pull that off

She is well below average but still making the betabux, what is wrong with men nowadays?

naw, the two people went together, the woman EXPECTED him to pay without prior agreement. He assumed she was going to pay so he left. She got stuck with the bill and paid.
The only crime that could have been committed is if the girl also didn't pay. Then SHE committed a crime.
Either way, the guy is a winner.

And risk setting us free? I don't think so.

Apparently not because she needs someone to buy her dinner.

checked and based /ourguy/

Guarantee the women cried and had their meals comped so the woman STILL didn't pay.

She's from a rich family and I'm good looking.

Muhh fucking dick

I wish it were possible

actually laughed

must be nice to be the prize in the relationship