US Pan-African state

Name one reason why Afro-Americans shouldn't have their own state in the US just for them.
Spoiler, you can't.

Attached: 64854085-black-lives-matter-illustratie-met-strong-fist.jpg (450x213, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

history.com/topics/roaring-twenties/tulsa-race-riot
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>put niggers in one state
>outlaw welfare in that state
>let nature take it's course
I'm fine with this

It's called Liberia, go there.

They do.
It's called Mississippi.

They'd run it into the ground and then demand whitey logic it for them.

Niggers can't even run a city (Detroit) so what makes you think they can run an entire state?

>The US needs to pass a Second bill of rights.

I'm African-American. I really dislike African-American politicians with a passion. They're terrible despicable monsters that are more often than not Zionist shills.

Obama is a prime example. He's Anglo-Jewish and Kenyan, he is African-American in name only.He is a Satanic daemon incarnate.

Not to say I like Trump any better, in fact I despise Trump even more.

Attached: Meroe_et_la_lune.jpg (800x534, 105K)

Mississuppi here, they dont run anything here lol, even the Mexicans own more businesses than they do. The blacks in my area arent bad people but they just arent interested in anything but jesus and soul food.

You guys KNOW this is a bait thread.

Attached: trolls.jpg (489x349, 24K)

>even the Mexicans own more businesses than they do

I have a question for you, what can be done to build an American identity among blacks? I honestly think basic nationalism would help blacks a lot.

Not saying it's a good thing

Although Mexicans have many distasteful qualities, they are hard workers that are willing to work more for less. So it makes sense they own more businesses than the average lazy nigger.

>The Negro is not an American. He is an African who happens to be in America.
Malcom X said something of the sort.
Here's my idea: let the Jews who bought Negroes in Africa, transported them across the sea and sold them to jewish plantation owners carry the cost for a new mass exodus.
All blacks should receive a check for 50000$ and a one way ticket to Liberia, paid for by the Hebrews. Problem solved.

Attached: 1537211835570.jpg (584x771, 51K)

I actually support that. Because it will collapse within two weeks

I'm fine with it, move all niggers to california and declare it a seperate country. You could call it coonada or niganda.

Some african countries are run by niggers. for example botswana and kenya. Just give them land, however: no welfare, but an opportunity to trade.

>If they're allowed to then whites are as well.

I fucking hate this double talk where if whites are a majority some where that's bad but if blacks are majority in a area (Chicago, Detroit) that's fine and nobody says anything.

You need to understand that you can't have it both ways.

Attached: the-new-york-times-nytimes-new-hampshire-is-94-white-35021847.png (500x711, 131K)

because whites will notice how much better their quality of life becomes, and might get funny ideas like banning immigration.

Illegal migrants from that state.

Nigs are nationalist as in KILL WHITEY its a black world now mofucker.

They already do. Its called detroit and its pathetic

Careful fren, you’re dangerously close to civnat cuck territory.
>I don’t care what color they are as long as they come here and learn English and work hard blah blah blah
That sounds all well and good, except for the fact that they come here and set up parallel societies. Increasing their numbers until they make up a significant portion of the population. Then they start running for local offices, then state offices, whoopsie now they’re elected officials in the federal government and they do everything in their power to crush you. People naturally divide themselves along ethnic lines. That’s one of the universal truths about “the human race.” Sadly, only one portion seems to be saddled with crippling altruism when it comes to smelly brown people. Even worse is that (((another group))) is parasitic enough to recognize, facilitate, amplify, and weaponize white altruism to the detriment of white people.
Fortunately it seems our patience is growing thin, simultaneously, across the world.

Agreed but the kikes need them here for the following reasons:
1) Grievance industry
2) Destruction of cities and culture
3) Defilement of Aryan genetics
4) A sheild of sorts so Americans are focused on the symptom (niggers) rather than the disease.

Attached: Industry.jpg (781x1000, 238K)

No State....Send 'em to Kenya,Congo,Ghana where shit is already fucked up and they can 't ruin it anymore!

>what can be done to build an American identity among blacks?
It's not going to happen. I personally used to be staunchly nationalistic. A lot has happened. I have to say that I despise the United States of America. Donald Trump and Barrack Obama are the primary reasons I hate the United States. They both embody a lot that is wrong with the United States.

From what I noticed the most patriotic African-Americans are members of the Police and Military. However I find them to be particularly distasteful they more often than not have the entitlement complex more than your average convict or welfare queen.

>they are hard workers that are willing to work more for less. So it makes sense they own more businesses than the average lazy nigger.

Firstly many of the trabajdores are not Mexican. Secondly many of the menial jobs held by Hispanics today were once held by African-Americans. A deliberate decision was made by the US power elite to replace African-Americans with Hispanics after the Civil-Rights Movement and race riots of the 1960's and 1970's.

An utterly ironic decision. That is now biting the United States in it's ass.

>They already do, Its called Detroit they're shitholes.

Attached: screenshot.png (1590x869, 104K)

You already have this through out Africa... I would be up for the idea of cutting a check, and sending back who ever... the stipulation is that you are never allowed back in. If you sneak back in it would be an instant execution.

>50000$
The Irony of this German.

>4) A sheild of sorts so Americans are focused on the symptom (niggers) rather than the disease.

Because it would be the most violent state in North America.

Ayo it be raysis ta put da black mayun in a black layund.
Why peepo needs ta pay it awl!

Yeah but you arent going to fix the u.s without a United front, defeatism is pointless. Neither you or me have a real homeland so there really isnt any other option. Future generations shouldn't have to suffer because of our inaction.

>Pan-African State
>Pan-African
>African
Go back to Africa?

There's a reason blacks chose MLK over Malcolm X. They've never wanted the responsibility that would come with managing their own affairs away from whites.

Attached: 1554965736602.jpg (640x609, 33K)

Attached: 1559856351351.webm (542x406, 2.64M)

> Not to say I like Trump any better, in fact I despise Trump even more.
Why?

Because we don’t want them to and they are not strong enough to take it by force

Nice diary

>Future generations shouldn't have to suffer because of our inaction.

I'm a nihilist and a(n) gnostic at this point. I don't give a shit about anyone, especially myself. I figure that the United States is going to collapse in on it's own weight by design, and I feel like the world would be better off without it. For god-sake the United States of America enabled the monstrous Peoples Republic of China.

I dislike Trump for many reasons. Most simply he is the embodiment of the ugly American.

I actually think it's a really good idea, too bad it will never happen

I'd kick that in the head and kill it.

Care to support your argument? Didn't think so. Eat sauSAGE

Your right OP, you guys can have Alaska.

Double checked, kek'd and good use of sage pun.

You have to get your head right man, that's a side effect of society. You need to read Ride The Tiger.

Spoken like a true eurofaggot with a work visa
>ladyreason
>no reason
Pick two

>Spoken like a true eurofaggot with a work visa
I fucking wish.

Name one reason why Afro-Denkmarkians shouldn't have their own state in Denmark just for them.
Spoiler, you can't.
Fuck off kike

>Name one reason why Afro-Americans shouldn't have their own state in the US just for them.
Because it will just end up like Flint Michigan, but worse.

>I'm a nihilist and a(n) gnostic at this point. I don't give a shit about anyone, especially myself.
People like you are why you hate this country, you know that right?

They already had Liberia.

>People like you are why you hate this country, you know that right?
I try and tried not to bother anyone. I had my rights trampled on for exercising my first amendment rights.

I don't give a shit about this motherfucking country.

Attached: 1556068403601.webm (202x360, 2.17M)

How about you mind your own fucking business is why.

As an impartial observer of the Americans.
To put it simply, African Americans have been nothing but a dead weight around Americas neck.
As things are going America will collapse and in which case there will be a racial civil war. Which blacks will lose.
To avoid this blacks either need to:
1. Pull their weight, which won't happen.
2. Leave for Africa.
3. Segregate into a separate country. A black only state won't do. It must be a part from the union.

>tfw will never have this much fun and feel this free

Honestly I’d be cool with it if they all went there. Hell let’s give them a few states. Obviously in the south, obviously in the areas most effected by hurricanes. But yeah, we can put the blacks in Georgia and Alabama. But they have to stay there.

Attached: 1556251491136.webm (230x400, 1.55M)

>African Americans have been nothing but a dead weight around Americas neck

You're such an asshole. My family has fought for America since the War of 1812 as part of the Louisiana Militia. My family has engineers, doctors, and war veterans.

Fuck you and Fuck this racist ass country for saying that men like them and the women that supported them do not matter.

Start giving a shit about yourself and your world may possibly improve
SIG

>name one reason why Afro-Americans shouldn't have their own state in the US

Easy. They already have an entire continent.

You and your family might have contributed buy in aggregate your people have been a dead weight.
Slavery held the nation back.
Blacks take far more money via various services and cost for policing than is given back in taxes.
You have had maybe a dozen members of your race who have made any significant advancement to technology or civilisation.
Blacks need to live on their own, with their own people for their own good as well as whites.

>Slavery held the nation back.
>Blacks take far more money via various services and cost for policing than is given back in taxes.

That's what happens when you enslave people, keep them in poverty, and keep them ignorant.

I have confirmed that the average white would prefer the African be stupid and savage. Than civilized and intelligent. With this reality what the hell do you expect.

I’d concede that blacks are a part of the American culture but I’m curious; what are your thoughts on freedom of association?

Attached: 9E9FB8A5-2FED-4EE9-94C3-F3C24B8A7159.png (692x687, 238K)

>That's what happens when you enslave people, keep them in poverty, and keep them ignorant.
Just when I thought you might be one of rare intelligent and logical niggers you proved me wrong. Slavery ended over 150 years ago. Economically niggers did better before the 60's. Since the 60's you've been given every opportunity imaginable and still fail and blame Whites for it. Who is trying to keep you ignorant but yourselves? If you actually listened to White Nationalists you might start improving but it's easier to play the blame game.

This is why complete separation is the only answer. It just is not working out.

Attached: Black drain.jpg (511x836, 109K)

I’d prefer that you were simply gone

The average white would not prefer that, the average white doesnt hate blacks. The average white also has hardly any power which is why we are being replaced by 3rd worlders.

>what are your thoughts on freedom of association
I have libertarian tendencies and fascistic tendencies. I would prefer that people be allowed to enjoy a great deal of personal freedom yet I believe in a strong state to preserve this freedom. I feel that most religion is a threat to personal freedom as are many other organizations that people would associate with. It's a nuanced view of politics and statecraft.

history.com/topics/roaring-twenties/tulsa-race-riot

Don't give me that shit.

>I’d prefer that you were simply gone
The feeling is mutual.

Funny then how you always show up in areas where you weren’t and proceed to turn it to shit. Actually, it’s not funny at all.

>The average white would prefer the black to be simple and savage
As an average white I wish you niggers would stop acting like fucking niggers.

IQ is genetic.
Slavery and 'oppression' actually raised the African American IQ from a 70 average to an 85 average.

There is a wealthy black area in my city. It's better than the wealthy Orthodox Jewish area in my city.

Sure it is

fpbp

>Don't give me that shit.
>Whites destroyed Black Wall Street and that's why we're poor
I know you niggers don't want to listen, it's easier to digest jewish narratives. One of your own assaulted a White woman and then blacks refused to let the townspeople deliver justice to the perp. You thrive in lawlessness and hence are not compatible with any human society.

Attached: Some things never change.jpg (490x627, 112K)

/thread

How would they blame white people for all of their problems if none are around?

i made it.

Attached: 13241381_900090233434742_8899025735323145067_n.jpg (554x815, 161K)

>Name one reason why Afro-Americans shouldn't have their own state in the US just for them.
Because the moment they find a drip of oil in their land US will bomb and invade them, and it's back to day minus one.

It definitely is, it's cleaner and safer.
The Orthodox Jewish area is full of homeless people and is objectively filthy. The black area has less homeless people is actually cleaner.

Attached: 1559247491534.jpg (1137x1012, 104K)

Sorry not taking the bait. I guess you’re trying to convince me I shouldn’t believe my lying eyes. You seem to be missing the point that I’m talking from experience.

If niggers would all go to one state and stay there I'd happily agree.

They can’t have their own state because Black people are fundamentally incapable of maintaining a government.

>outlaw welfare in that state
You don't have to. If the state is completely cut off they'll all just starve to death. They think gibs magically comes from the sky

Have you seen the state of Detroit?

>Sorry not taking the bait.
I would challenge you to go live among both groups.

Because they aren't native to US soil.

>Because they aren't native to US soil.
Nor are white people.

That’s not really what I was hinting at but maybe that’s my fault for not getting my question out clearly. I was thinking more along the lines of, “if freedom of association was still allowed(as in whites can deny blacks the services they offer or blacks can deny service/residency vice versa ad infinitum) would that be more beneficial for racial relations in the US?

Orthodox Jews don’t come swarming into my neighborhood pal. They keep to themselves.

Because Trump is trying to get them employed

Why let good land, land cultured and tended for centuries, go to people who have demonstrated that they will absolutely destroy every place they exceed 10% of the population. There is a place where that destructive power will not be noticed since everyone else has the same mentality. They should go there, hopefully, improve it a bit...

Attached: Jo-Schwab4.png (551x700, 365K)

>Name one reason why Black Americans shouldn't have their own country in Africa

FTFY. BTW, if you think that anything controlled solely by niggers is going to turn out differently than Atlanta, Detroit, Chicago, Rhodesia, South Africa, or Liberia, then you're in for a very rude awakening.

Attached: 1554565402176.jpg (749x923, 110K)

Lmao

Attached: 4A62419B-077D-4386-91C5-0BA2DA93C9F9.gif (306x205, 2.97M)