What type of feminist are you Jow Forums?

What type of feminist are you Jow Forums?

idrlabs.com/feminism-5/test.php

I'm a cultural/rad feminist myself.

Attached: Summary Types of Feminism.jpg (1280x720, 213K)

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.jpg (638x479, 62K)

Attached: male-feminist-allies.jpg (2048x1327, 649K)

Attached: different-types-of-feminism-n.jpg (720x540, 61K)

N/A, the modern woman does not deserve the same rights as man.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.jpg (638x479, 48K)

why?

Attached: types_of_antifeminist.png (750x1543, 588K)

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.jpg (570x428, 50K)

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.jpg (717x589, 70K)

feminisim=women not being beta fags and doormats the way you have come to expect them to be.

Attached: humorless.jpg (505x623, 88K)

It is simply not the role they are meant to handle.
Since ancient times, men have taken on the role of the leader, while women have taken on a more subservient role.
The man is more equipped to handle a position in which he makes the decisions because he is more likely to use reason than emotion.
My statement is not to be misinterpreted as me implying that women should be stripped of all rights, it is simply that women should be relegated to the private sphere instead of the public, where they can be taken care of and preserved as the keepers of the tribe.

I think women should be allowed to work and do comedy but not be in politics or war. Also women shouldn't be having their identity attacked by trannies so I stand with terfs

I'm rangebanned from posting images, but I got 100% traditionalism, 0 on the rest.

>women have taken on a more subservient role.
More like FORCED INTO.
>The man is more equipped to handle a position in which he makes the decisions because he is more likely to use reason than emotion.

you don't see women blowing up each other and starting wars because of "Muh Allah" and "Muh Christianity." How is that logical or reasonable at all? Your anti-feminisit agenda is making you blind to reality.

>hur dur biology is fake

>Your anti-feminisit agenda is making you blind to reality
Well gee wiz user, I don't my people going extinct.

Attached: ff5c828dbcc3d9431bcb9a549d6bd06939d514e3cf0c4501077902d56f985d02.png (1344x3216, 498K)

Low birth rates are a sign of economic prosperity and better education. Having a few well adjusted children is better than having 12 hungry maladjusted children who may not make it to adulthood.

Men have children too.

>Men have children to
No, in the most technical sense, they don't.
Having in this case is used with the connotative meaning of "impregnating the woman", not "Giving birth"

This is what happens if you don't castigate your women properly

I am a patriarch, flag related, I wish to remove most of your rights.

Attached: 1556104829312.jpg (729x649, 187K)

just because someone gives birth doesn't mean the child is 100% her responsibility. DNA is 50/50. It's half the father's kid, and they made the kid together. Anyway, pregnancy takes only 9 months. Just because women can bear children doesn't necessarily mean they are automatically going to be worse at everything else. Men keep trying to hold us back though, I wonder why? Anti-feminists have such crab bucket mentalities.

why? so you won't have any competition which will artificially inflate your ego?

They don't.
But what does that have to do with anything?

haha, you think yourself as competition? One of us is equal to a thousand of you.

Attached: 1557188605038.jpg (3869x2580, 1.14M)

yes they do. otherwise men couldn't have children at all. not everybody is cuked like you.

we are different. we don't want to play your shitty little testosterone fueled war games. when you say women are too emotional to run the world, you are projecting. women are more interested in cooperation and harmony.

Why assume? I already know what you are. I see you getting a thrill from being compromise queens in politics, in all sorts of places. Thats basically your default nature lol.

You are a dumbass, just like your other retard dumbasses, one more useless than the next lol. Even our right wing thots are basically uneducated garbage. As are you.

Attached: 565j6777.png (531x1142, 485K)

Attached: 1541526711845.jpg (1152x649, 132K)

If women were not a real threat, men wouldn't be so triggered by feminism.

Your intellect level does not connect with your ability to vote and fuck shit up. Dogs, cats and birds would be our mortal enemies if they voted for their own interests, though far less wicked they are as yours since your nature is that of evil.

Attached: 3kv94H.jpg (1024x624, 99K)

Last one is best. It just feels like we are making it unfair, because you so used to fobbing off your responsibilities on women, and now we are calling you out on it.

Libertarian feminism, first wave.
Should have ended there.
Come at me faggots.

Cry more ovaryfag

The world is run by men right now and it's an utter disaster. You have had your turn, and fucked things up royally. It's time to try something else.

and you want the world to be ruled by those who cannot even rule themselves to be happy lol?

Attached: 1555869297879.png (1500x1000, 3.15M)

None of it should have happened in the first place

1st wave is where it should have ended. You give them more power, u have to take extreme steps to take them back. Take them back to pre 1st wave and they will settle at 1st wave

women may not have ruled in the past, but we will in the future. You guys are neanderthals, the age of men is coming to an end.

3rd wave is best wave. smash the patriarchy.

You have no idea what you are talking about. Who told you these talking points? Did you know that they were created by some think tanks of the left? Probably even by men?

I mean, how childish must you be to think any of that. Have you even met a guy who is on a high tier on a corporate ladder? The guys who sell stuff, the guys who negotiate, haggle, barter the toughest of things in this world? You think that there are neatherthals on top lol? Jesus you are delusional.

As an example, do you think that you could deal with pic related in your workplace? We can, and we often do learn ALL of the skills that you naturally possess, AND MORE. The rate of illiterate retardism is much higher in women than it is in men LOL

Attached: 68494ee0d031ea044bea549f3369a25be20a74d3a4824236033c1d7fb93103f5.png (1166x1030, 191K)

Oof the bait

Attached: 1555098126530.gif (625x626, 561K)

who hurt you OP?

>less and less women in STEM
>people getting fed up with leftist ideologies
>islamic immigration

Good luck

Yes I have a degree in gender studies

Attached: i have a degree in women studies.png (632x825, 832K)

Why yes my Arts degree made me an expert in rape statistics and what men think like...

Attached: my arts degree made me an expert in statistics.jpg (450x600, 87K)

Attached: womenstudies.jpg (500x791, 86K)

and deathly silence followed, as per usual. I wonder what would happen if I could speak freely, like this, with no threat of violence to a person like op in real life. God that would be neat, an event of the ages I am sure. A developed patriarch vs a fragile little feminist cunt lol

Attached: 43c3448738b7c981504a717e39b96ed6b16c9aa9d0eb4ac1d1c056a1aea4f0cc.jpg (2712x1288, 556K)

>doesn't understand basic human reproduction
>calls others cucks
Wew lad...
But, again, what does this have to do with what I said in anyway, shape, or form.

Lol. No.