LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!! - OLD MOB DOCUMENTARY WITH AG BARR

This guy is fucking stone cold lol. Look at the glee on his face when he talks about driving a stake through the vampire's heart @40.30mins onwards:

youtube.com/watch?v=BA3F2yxaDVc

It's an old documentary (late 1980s I think) about the take-down of Gotti and the other 5 families in New York. They interview some of the key players, including the AG himself.

I haven't watched the whole thing but I found another clip of him @1.42mins as well.

I don't think Nadler and his crew even know what they are in for with this guy. He's a literal machine of justice that dismantled the entire mob (along with Rudy). They're out of their fucking league with this guy........

Attached: BarrGotti.jpg (810x546, 59K)

Nadler is SUCH a cunt!!!!!

and Rudy's a moron

Barr supports red flag laws
Fuck that fat cunt

That fat fuck wont do shit. The only reason the mafia got busted was because the jews didnt need them anymore.

Jews are the real mob

cry harder BITCHES lmaooooooo

Attached: 1500658399267.png (581x437, 445K)

>he suppors red flag laws
of course its a britbong You wouldn't know what freedom was if it smacked you in the face

>take out italian mafia
>replace it with jewish mafia
oh yeah this is totally based. i love neocons now.

Attached: 1559392229376.jpg (1024x576, 79K)

Bump for Barr Justice. It’s obvious the Feds are acting like mafia with Obama and Hillary being crime bosses.

Attached: 3C1DC6D1-853D-424A-A45A-6BCDF24277AF.jpg (1041x1042, 114K)

lol based & redpilled.

Remember when they built a cult of personality around Trey Gowdy and Sessions and nothing happened?

Isn't the cosanostra basically a conglomerat of jewish and italian mafia?

Get ya fuckin shine-box

Attached: BillyB.jpg (1600x1155, 215K)

HOLY SHIT THIS THREAD REALLY TRIGGERED SHARTBLUE

Attached: 1557797675911.jpg (1282x1923, 353K)

So you think that just because you were unaware of his long career in DC, other DC careerists are unaware of him and his work?

DC is not a big town, you dumb britbong.

>be leftist
>read 'AG Barr'

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

>dumb britbong.

Nice response brainlet.

I'm pointing out that he took down the most dangerous organistaion in US legal history and he's laughing about it, even though his life was in danger every fucking day (along with Rudy). They were top of the list for getting hit by the 5 families, but they never blinked throughout almost 10 years of trials.

Barr is one of the toughest and most talented law men in the US and the dems think they are going put a dent in him lmaoooooooo it's just fucking hilarious to me.

Attached: 1555117541045.gif (498x298, 2.33M)

They still can't see how over it is for them. They still imagine they can win. Talk about being pot committed.

Pic related

>
built a cult of personality
lol, wtf? Who built what?

In all those hearings, Gowdy asked the right questions, pinned them on specific answers, which are now starting to bear fruit.

Sessions appointed Huber to investigate the FISA and The Clinton Foundation which is also, according to Barr, about to "brought to fruition".

You guys aren't even paying attention. I'm working on an analogy to explain what's going on in the information war. It's not perfect yet, and I'm admitting it beforehand, but it goes something like this:

We are both watching the same TV movie. You're at your house, tuned into AMC, I'm at my house tuned into AMC.

On your TV, you get your normal commercial breaks. On my TV, not only do I not get commercials, but instead of commercials, I'm getting the director's cut. So when your TV goes to commercial, the story on my TV continues, uninterrupted. Then when the commercials are over, and you get back to your show, our movies seamlessly synch up again.

I gotta figure out how to say this succinctly in about 2 sentences, but I think this longer version will do for now.

Something like, "You're missing half the story!" but that doesn't seem actually convey to someone what's happening here.

Attached: barrmagabus.png (1200x800, 1.44M)

green text harder faggot

that pic lol

Attached: 1554923894409.png (404x440, 432K)