Are white woman beyond saving?

Are white woman beyond saving?

Attached: wywomn.jpg (1167x1437, 359K)

>very smart brothas

Lol what kind of Retard magazine is this

Proof that women only care about big cock unless they are kept under control.
Stop filling them with birth control and start putting your white 4 incher to work. Keep the wife perpetually pregnant till she is barren.

>bigger propaganda site

Come the fuck on OP, the source we trust around these parts is kotaku.

Nobody wants to listen to your dicklette crying faggot

Hot desu

fake and gay

Nice source jew boi

>takes this nigger rag seriously
Imagine being this much of a traitor to your people.

its a nigger victim-complex magazine , and OP is a literal nigger.

Attached: Sage.jpg (772x1530, 280K)

Lawl, The Root. Could you have found a more rediculous source, this is the black rag that said black people were the inventors of electricity. Not discoverers of it, actual inventors.

Sounds legit.

What's worse is that some are even fucking niggers.

>The Root

Attached: b1f5deacc4b83aa5de7c328498bfc879.png (675x382, 345K)

>only 20%

I thought it would be higher desu

Jesus Christ, are you guys so retarded now that you can't even spot an obvious shoop?

Lol, The Root

OP what makes you think white men are any better?

Attached: Sex_ring_busted_in_Las_Vegas_as_dad_abused_kids_with_wives_for_20_years_-_Daily_Star_-_2019-06-07_12 (650x329, 51K)

What does this say?

sometimes i masturbate my female dog when she's on heat

Link to the article meme-flag. Lemme see some names or faces.

Uma delicia

If your based you will listen. Women will even monkey branch off the perfect man when bored. He could have 12 inch cock, rich, almost steroid induced musculature but still get bored of you.
This is why women must be controlled. If your dick is huge they will still find some other trait your lacking in as an excuse to monkey branch. We all need to keep the women in line.

It says "stupid niggers can't read"

I had to do this to get my young female dog to shut the fuck up. Not uncommon dog and cat breeders have to do it also.

>Castrating dogs without their consent
Totally fine

>Not stopping them when they initiate sexual contact
Somehow a problem.

Any responsible dog owner takes care of their needs. Any police/military dog is 'manually relieved' by their handler. Grow up and take the knotpill already, Jow Forums

Monkeys being mad about whites and writing shit about them. Oh, how surprised I am.

Attached: 1505591581613.png (600x401, 445K)

>be a responsible pet owner and commit bestiality!

Attached: Very Bad Merchant.jpg (123x125, 3K)

>White
Guarantee you this "study" doesn't mention race and the Root is about as good at writing headlines as the average baitposter here

Homo Sapiens and Neanderthals mating gave us our immune system. Bestiality is the reason we're alive today. It's existed since the dawn of time and will continue till the dusk of time. We're just in a backwards time when society suddenly thinks it's wrong.

If they're generically similar enough to actually produce viable offspring it's not really beastiality then, is it retard? Fuck off and move to Canada, you're embarrassing the rest of us. Better yet just eat a bullet.