Stand up and resist

This is Carlos Maza. The dipshit who is trying his best to destroy all who he disagrees with on YouTube. Now this guy is backed by all the teck corps and news outlets and social media giants. They censor, ban and demonetize all who go agains their woke ideals by calling us bigots and nazis. We are all here to have fun and troll. We value our freedom to express ourselves. But if we do not act now how long will we have our freedom? Should we not stand up against this shitty woke culture?
We are trolls. We are anons. I say we take the fight to them. What say you all?
May the dark power of pepe guide you

Attached: E5336703-5BAF-446F-9407-FBE7C53786BE.jpg (512x512, 22K)

Would be a real shame if he turned up dead.

Fuck off glow nigger no one's going to do your dirty work if you want someone killed go and do it yourself quit trying to rile up the neets to do your bidding

That would break my fucking heart.

Actually i should've just said

NYPA

NYPA NYPA
NYPA
NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY FAGGOT

It would be a real shame if someone started a gofundme to put a bounty on his head

Nah nigger. If we call upon the hacker known as Jow Forums it'll just cause sympathy on him, it'll embolden youtube and cause new outlets to report on "right wing trolls". Crowder already won from what I'm hearing. Dont give these journalists attention! It's what they fucking want.

Well I mean, why don't we just run through his past posts? There has to be some racist shit in there. He fucking calls himself a queer, no way he hasn't posted nigger before

From what I have heard this guy has openly asked people to hurt others on Twitter

Ethereum Smart Contract killings when?

>Implying that one of us should hurt him
Do it yourself you retarded nigger. Pol is a board of peace.

Use bitchute faggot.

It would be really disappointing to watch all the donations roll in

Attached: 1544829014766.jpg (399x382, 66K)

I've heard similar

I'm not saying let's just butcher the fag but if he's a retarded and a hypocrite we gotta do what we always do?

If you want to really do something, if you really want to preserve YOUR free speech, buy Jow Forums.org and kick out all trannies, re*ditors, sjws and niggers from managing this website.

>It would be a real shame if someone started a gofundme to put a bounty on his head
A gofund me? Where the site takes your name and credit card? Kys glownigger kike

Hes a mexican, send the cartel to take care of him.

Be a Shame if someone kicked his ass, dumped some bleach on him and said this is maga country.
Would he even try to report it

we could point out the contradictions and how hypocritical the little fruit is being, retard.
inb4 "hurr durr not ur personal army"

Attached: cool.jpg (267x189, 10K)

If he were to be killed I would cry so hard Id have to be admitted to the hospital for dehydration and get a saline IV to replenish the salt. It would be like 2016 all over again.

Thanks for the suggestion Moshe. Ill run two shekels together and get it done.

Hi Vox, need "death threats" to promote your narrative?

in minecraft

Attached: 44vf9jf1xjky.png (604x516, 88K)

>caring about what happens on Jewtube at this point.

Attached: 1549576318342.jpg (1080x1283, 134K)

I have made human sized ovens on my 4 acre property just to burn people of your kind, kike!

>We are trolls. We are anons. I say we take the fight to them. What say you all?
I say GAMERS RISE UP!!!

Silencing this fool would only help the Vox propaganda. We need to approach this differently.

Hi Carlos,
We know you're a bug chaser

sometimes i wish we were more like muslims, because muslims actually carry through on their fatwas and whatnot and drive opponents into hiding lest they meet the sword of allah. got to respect them for that.

At this point everyone knows this guy has no integrity so maybe hit him where it hurts the most. His pride and his itsy bitsy feelings.

fuck off with this gay kekistani shit
>The dipshit who is trying his best to destroy all who he disagrees with on YouTube.
more like one specific shock jock who is using this to get free publicity while trying to frame his low brow white trash show as a bastion of free speech.

The only reason we got these faggot mods was because back in the day this site used to be the wild west with pedos, gore fags, and doxers reigned supreme. Now we have these tranny mods but the site is relatively legal now.

This literal faggot is a figurative tool. He was merely used as the catalyst to do shit they already wanted to do.

someone could just follow him around with a bullhorn and yell NO! YOUR SPEECH IS IN VIOLATION OF MY TERMS! every single fucking time he opens his mouth. thats the kind of shit these loneral faggots do to deplatform people--someone could deplatform him from talking anywhere in public.

of course by loneral i mean liberal. fucking keyboard jew.

This and sage /thread

Attached: 1559586380454m.jpg (517x1024, 87K)