Immigration at the highest level since Clinton

>Immigration at the highest level since Clinton
>Drumph flying in illegals into America
>Them DEMOCRATS are the problem guys I swear!

The absolute state of this potatus conman

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1137048453173862400

Attached: 111.png (595x274, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/politics/2019/05/28/dhs-flying-illegal-aliens-to-u-s-cities-releasing-them-into-communities/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump wants to fix immigration. Dems want to maintain the. status quo. OP is a meme flag kike.

Agreed. We should have voted for Hillary

Shill harder.

Attached: 1547297742006.png (670x377, 475K)

Trump can't pass any immigration laws because of the Dems what do you want him to do?

>trump wants to fix immigration

LOL

>The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is flying border crossers and illegal aliens into cities across the United States and releasing them directly into American communities

breitbart.com/politics/2019/05/28/dhs-flying-illegal-aliens-to-u-s-cities-releasing-them-into-communities/

He actually won the 9th circuit case about holding them in Mexico to 'await trial' by the way.
He's flying illegals into 'blue areas' right now and MAGApedes claim it's a genius 4d chess move.

I want him to build the wall and stop actively flying in illegal immigrants into America, see my above post.

If you were elected president after decades of politicians doing nothing about the millions of illegals pouring into our country every year, committing crimes, dealing drugs, driving drunk, molesting children and killing Americans like Kate Steinle, and your central campaign promise -- repeated every day -- was to build a wall, wouldn't you have spent the entirety of your transition period working on getting it done?

Wouldn't you have been building prototypes, developing relationships with key congressional allies and talking to military leaders about using the Seabees or the Army Corps of Engineers to build the wall?

Wouldn't you skip the inauguration and take the oath of office in San Diego so you could get started on supervising wall construction immediately after putting your hand on the Bible and being sworn in as the leader of the free world?

You would if you meant it.

Well, Donald Trump didn't do that.

>Trump, known kike puppet, throws a fit demanding money for his wall
>Starts discussing potentially declaring a national emergency to get the money for it
>People say its a fake emergency because the number of illegals crossing is at a 40 year low
>Emergency order is signed
>Illegal crossing numbers immediately skyrocket to near-record highs almost overnight

Surely a coincidence, right?

eat shit you memeflag shill

>Magapede gets shown facts
>Can't handle the truth
>ur a s-shill!!11

MANY SUCH CASES SAD.

Trump had his son-in-law propose an immigration law. It was based off of CA and AU immigration and would have led to an increase in the immigration rate and millions of chinks and poos flooding the country. As he said in the SOTU, he doesn't give a shit as long as they're "legal".

Dude, the whole democratic system of this world is a hoax. It's a puppet show run by the banks. It won't matter if you vote republican or democrat, they will fuck you over and establish NWO in either case.

He is literally getting Mexicucks to pay for the wall through the tariffs. Shill harder.

When will the hedge be finished growing? Is Mexico paying for new seeds?

He is flying illegal aliens from states that didn't want them to states that claimed they want them.

He is not flying illegals into America, he is flying them from one place where they aren't wanted to another place where they are wanted. Wanted might be the wrong word as it seems democrats didn't want them as soon as they got them though.

" Waaaaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaa the Democrats! Someone please HEEEEELP! Where is the President?? WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH."

~Orange Faggot Kike

No they're illegals that are getting 'caught' and then put into new districts in order to wait for their court case, the vast majority don't show up to court.

Trump actually won a 9th circuit about this very issue, meaning he can keep them in Mexico to 'await trial' rather than have them in America awaiting trial, but instead he has chosen to keep them inside the US.

>there are retards on Jow Forums STILL defending Trump
We get it, the 2016 election was exciting and full of promise. But it's over now, he turned out to be incompetent, and it's time to move on.

Ahem, 50 bucks on any refigerator is paid by the buyer user, not by the mexicans. They never lower the prices to swallow the tariff. look it up

As a Mexican I'm happy Jow Forums shilled for Trump and created a cult leader that in the eyes of his followers can do no wrong. He's bee a great asset to the Mexican people so far. His actions speak way louder than his words. Trump 2020! Because I know he talks loud and carries a small stick.

kill yourself shill rat

>ur a shill !!1
Ad hominem.

Facts don't care about your feelings.

Hey but its your goy

Attached: 1231235454545.jpg (303x291, 20K)

>what do you want him to do?
his fucking job

Attached: 1558219515083.png (800x800, 327K)

>He is flying illegal aliens from states that didn't want them to states that claimed they want them.
just send them to sanctuary cities, it will be funny, it's not like they know how to just walk away

Sage and ignore shills

>We get it, the 2016 election was exciting and full of promise. But it's over now, he turned out to be incompetent, and it's time to move on.

THIS X 10

I know your probably a shill or something but yeah

Any American here who still thinks Trump hasn't 100% cucked and betrayed his voters are delusional

>Cope posting in the current year

Attached: trump puts rothchilds banker as secretary of commerce.jpg (1156x539, 216K)

Based! And we love Israel don't we fellas!

LoL. What an argument.

Attached: 16C6D63E-5CD3-497C-AD78-8A4E509723FA.jpg (501x900, 59K)

I would hate to see his idea of a "solid immigration bill".

Attached: MIGA.png (614x442, 354K)

Why ignore the shills? The Trump shills should be bullycided of the internet.

Attached: 1552308359151.jpg (575x602, 169K)

Its kushners so...

Attached: 1552410943274.jpg (846x571, 122K)

Is he still “monitoring the situation” in relation to online censorship??

>DRUMPF MADE THOSE SPICS COME HERE
Leftists think we believe this. Soooooo retarded.

Attached: 0289BE71-3491-4CE5-90BE-66F4E762B7BB.jpg (226x170, 10K)

yeah sure he does that's why we're at record numbers of illegals monthly who are getting released and gift work permits

It doesn't matter who. It just needs to fucking stop. That's what a majority of his voters voted for and he's failing miserably and has in fact making it wosre.

Attached: 213122354.png (1080x720, 974K)

Wow Obama was Jew?! Fuck that dumb nigger, but at least the flood wasn't as bas under his administration.

Attached: JEW BITCH TRUMP WHITE GENOCIDE EUROPA MEME WHITE PRIDE.png (1260x760, 508K)

>fact don’t care about your feelings, ok gang?
KYS with that kikery
Also please do tell me what cities they are being sent to

Read the link.
Again, facts don't care about your feelings.

This fucking nigger, it is well within his power to do something and he sits on his hands blaming it on the blue jews

The fact is that all the cities named in your article are democratic, exactly what trump said he was going to do. Now dems are butthurt because they’re being served with reality. I guess you’re right, facts really don’t care about your feelings

except he is not flying them in, they are already in the country.

I no longer support Trump for the simple fact that he is against things like e-verify or going after employers who hire illegals. You can't have it both ways Mr Trump. You can't say you dislike illegal immigration and at the same time allow for the incentive to exist for them to come here, all because it "hurts businesses". It defies logic. You can't say you want a border wall and then say enforcing laws already in the books hurts businesses who hire illegals.

Attached: 4fe.png (688x456, 243K)

See what has been said already. Trump has the right to keep them in Mexico, he won a court case on this specific issue.
They are border hoppers who can be made to 'await their trial' in Mexico, instead he is flying them into blue areas to 'await their trial'.
They never show up to the trial by the way. So they're in forever.

Wanting consequences for employers who hire illegals somehow makes me left? The amount of mental gymnastics you faggots have to do to rationalize your support of this kike is laughable. You've been duped, at least I have the balls to admit it but keep thinking Trump is going to fix immigration when he had both the house and the senate to do that but refused to and now we are setting new records for illegals entering the country. MIGA