''Transphobic''

''Transphobic''

Attached: 1546138619191.jpg (1440x711, 128K)

Based and snailpilled

You filthy faggots make me sick with your dicks in butts if you were in any other countries they'd throw you off a building face it real vagina is way better than a fags mouth or butthole your brains must be defective to think otherwise

Attached: 1556163057543.jpg (640x503, 77K)

I have never meet a trans person before.

This is just untrue, trans women are women.

b8?

>1 post by this id

hey ! guess what ? we are not butterflies or snails. some species of animals exhibit gay behavior in situations where there are overcrowding and competition for reproductive rights. we aren't animals. are you ?

No you nigger. Have you ever talked to a trans person?

>Transphobic

That ma'am you transphobe --

Hello Youtube anti-harassment hotline..

Attached: real woman too.png (399x306, 261K)

idgaf what you do to your genitals but that doesn't change what you're born as or the science behind it.
If a trans asks me like a normal fuckin human to call them by their pronouns, I wouldn't have a problem with it. People change their names or go by aliases sometimes so it's w/e. Doesn't bug me.
When people sperg the fuck out and force me to speak a certain way, I'll obviously be on the defensive.
Be civil ffs
People are still people

You sound like that Peterson guy. Get off reddit and please head outside for once.

then why specify trans? I never understood why they don't take "women are women. men are men" as an affirmation if that is what they think they believe as well.

Semantics. Trans folk have undergone a "transition" physically, but their gender remains the same.

You’re mentally ill. Period

Ad heminem.

Clean your room xir

>ad heminem
Did you just assume my inem?

Yeah and it's hem you bigoted nazi scum.

My room is very clean and free of bigotry. Please check your own.

i wash my penis every day. sometimes thrice

Checked, tell your mom to leave, she has milked me dry and my ballz are sore

>will never have a period
>will never reproduce with their own vagina naturally
>XY chromosomes
>full transition requires maintenance of a hole that will be continually attempting to close up and heal for the rest of their life because it's an unnatural open wound
not a woman.

Those are, again, physical attributes. Gender identity has nothing to do with the structure or behavior of your body.

the "gender =/= sex" dichotomy is based on a study that actually proved it wrong. Google the Reimer twins and John Money. Money published his findings when the twins where children as if his study was complete and a success.

Biased conservative """science""" doesn't interest me.

Why do you confuse gender with personality?

In what way am I doing so?

get some real help
You can never be a woman.
I am a woman.
You hate me because you can never become me.
You hate men because they will never accept you as me.
you're a cartoon. No..worse...you're a golem

>science doesn't interest me

Attached: 1552883260252.gif (511x512, 105K)

If a man feels that he is a woman he might have the personality of a woman. Gender is defined by the rest your body, you can't change it unless you find a way to replace all xy chromosomes in your body to xx ones.

Post mammary glands.
From where did you infer that I was trans? It's possible to respect trans people without being part of them y'know?

Except that going through hormone treatment activates previously inactive gene expressions, causing actual physical changes.

Bigoted science doesn't interest me. Most ""modern"" science is a project funded by big corp to oppress minority groups into working for low wages.

You're joking, right? This has to be advanced bait

Not as much bait as me trying to convince you guys that you're on the wrong side of history. You're gonna be left behind.

Except that crucial characteristics were shaped before birth in the womb and those to this day cannot be changed in anyway

Someone must be having a hell of a time with the shits and giggles, meme flag and everything.

Behind what? You are just brainwashed with sjw scum agenda. Or maybe you are cia nigger? Please cpecify.

Mecha trans will arrive at the advent of state mandated, genetically engineered catgirl gfs.

Based and perceptivepilled. Bored in the gym so figured I'd parrot some basic circular SJW talking points and see where it got me. The modern left is so braindead they're self-parodying. Surprised so many fell for it when I've been dropping hints this entire time.
>nigger
>go outside
>room very free of bigotry
>ad eminem
>wrong side of history

Your internalized heterophobia is showing. Stop being a faggot and suck that female penis.

Why you bored in the gym, are you actually lifting or are you a cardio fag.

2 minute breaks

You forgot

*SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP*

Attached: SCHLOP.jpg (588x391, 74K)

Then give me the list of things that make a women a women.

2 minutes is a bit too much rest time.
Also post stats

im trans penis. merely the sex organ of a greater larger and intelligent being. please call me peni

this is your mind on judaism

90 sec? I'm doing pyramid sets.
My stats aren't much to brag about, only worked out seriously for about half a year. 60 OHP / 90 Bench / 120 squat / 140 DL (kg)

>You have crippling depression. Life's really not worth it, let's prescribe enough pills to get it over with.

>You're paranoid. Here's a gun. Remember, they're after you, now RUN.

>You suffer from alcoholism. Take a bottle of fine whisky to make the most of it.

>You have gender dysphoria. Let's cut off that penis.

One of these is considered good treatment.