IRANIAN THREAT 'IMMINENT'

washingtonexaminer.com/news/top-military-commander-iranian-threat-is-imminent

SOUNDS LIKE IRAN NEEDS SOME FREEDOM BOYS, WHAT DO YOU SAY?

Attached: iranianthreat.png (832x660, 366K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9RC1Mepk_Sw
wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Challenge_2002
youtube.com/watch?v=aLbNUR-NPqU
youtube.com/channel/UCMVJ5OTJdE9lSIw9xR2lhhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5KV_nIgg008
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shut up kike!

Fuck you and fuck israel

go fight your own wars, jew

No one cares, fag. Trump's trying to take away our suppressors.

The US is going to go to war in Iran
Its like Iraq/Afghanistan, all these other places, its going to happen, its unavoidable

wants freedom
gets salty Iran kicked the oil mongrels out
installs a leader
freedom fighters dont like leader
buys Iraq to fight Iran
loses

Checked; bit still a level 0 happening in my books; because nothing is fucking happening.

No one wants these stupid wars, besides gullible boomers.

We have to protect Israel. Iran wants to nuke them. That isn't gonna happen under our watch.

The government doesn't care what you want

See what I am saying?

I do but I’m diagnosed as a psychopath so hey hoe

we havent declared war in 100 years

just say 'us occupation soon'

Attached: Bolsonero.jpg (645x546, 163K)

They've attacked us before I wouldn't be surprised if they tried again. Iran cannot help themselves. They're like rabid dogs.

youtu.be/9RC1Mepk_Sw

Iraq has weapons of mass destruction!!1!1!!

>*blocks your path*
I heard you was talking shit about Israel, gaucho

Attached: Bolso.jpg (960x720, 114K)

I wouldn't be surprised to learn that Iran funds terrorist groups but they can't be suicidal enough to pick a fight with the United States. Can they?
Their military planners have to know that they couldn't realistically win.

>t. یهود

MIGA!

MUH MOBILE CHEMICAL-WEAPONS VANS
MUH ALUMINUM TUBES
MUH YELLOW CAKE URANIUM
WE DON'T WANT THE SMOKING GUN TO BE MUH MUSHROOM CLOUD!!!!!!

Nuke Tel Aviv. Turn Israel into a sheet of radioactive glass. That is all.

Attached: 7908679085760982.png (436x536, 143K)

>WHAT DO YOU SAY?

I say go for it. White men will never reign in their lust for violence, nor will white men spend more than 5 minutes thinking before they act. You should DEFINITELY attack Iran.

I can't wait. Russian and China will get involved and then it will be world war 3. I expect maybe 250 million whites to DIE this time around. There will be so few whites left after this war ends that you'll never have so much as a scrap of political power ever again.

You'll definitely lose your guns too once brown people rule all your nations. So yes, war with Iran please!

>Iranian threat
Not a threat for us, anybody else in europe or the US... so why should we care?

whoa thats why they pay those top commanders the big bucks

I can imagine Iran's leaders all rubbing their hands and plotting to strike the killing blow to the US with their superior, Russian weaponry.
>Allah akbar! Crush the enemy before he has a chance to respond!
lol do it stupid Iranians. An attack would be suicidal.

but later when it's heating up during election

Enjoy starving to death after the evil whitened are gone

SHALOM

Funny how countries the military wants to attack always manage to conveniently provide the justification by some alleged "attack."

>SOUNDS LIKE IRAN NEEDS SOME FREEDOM BOYS, WHAT DO YOU SAY?
SOUNDS LIKE 20,000 DEAD AMERICAN SERVICEMEN AND ONE SUPER CARRIER GROUP BTFO IN THE FIRST DAY. CANT FUCKING WAIT TO SEE ALL THE BUTTHURT BOOMERS wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Challenge_2002

Attached: 54A8E5ED-51FB-437D-89B6-4A590CA259A7.jpg (720x622, 64K)

This, if white people can't think for more than 5 minutes and just want to relive our "glory days" with fighting that litterally will kill us long term then fuck it, I can't even defend whites. WW2 vets went into that war trying to find a sense of manhood and purpose and ended up destorying their countries because they couldn't be bothered to use their brains and no other whites tried to warn them. If you don't look before you leap you can only blame yourself.

A sloppy MOSSAD false flag imminent

Jesus Christ is the only answer.

>" He maketh wars to cease unto the end of the earth; he breaketh the bow, and cutteth the spear in sunder; he burneth the chariot in the fire. Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth. The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah." Psalms 46:9-11

PANICKY IZZOH THREAD

OH IZZOH YOU SO WORRIED ABOUT YOUR FUZZY WUZZIE MUZZIES IN IRAN, WHO BY THE WAY ARE NOT WHITE OR ARYAN

Bolso's boys are based

youtube.com/watch?v=aLbNUR-NPqU

why though?

Is this what was told to bush and he ignored it?

so they can eventually rule all of the middle east

Didnt some asswipe predict this?

Attached: 1559932187810.jpg (1339x540, 162K)

>we have to
No
Now try to make European Americans fight for israel

>those 90`s graphics

Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahha

Attached: 6dBt2Oj.jpg (251x242, 15K)

Yeah ok.

To be fair the axis forces knew what was going on and why they were fighting. Muh greatest generation on the allied side had absolutely no fucking idea what the long term ramifications would have been and thus almost sealed our fate. If whites blindly walk into the third world war against whites then we're all gonna die across the entire earth. I mean I'd prefer the white race survives but if the boomers and Gen Xers are willing to completely throw away what remains of our civilization forever then we're kinda fucked. The only possible way western civilization survives is if millenials and zoomers get pissed and throw out all the old fuckers that refuse to see what's going on. The common boomer response to bad shit is just
>oh yeah we'll I'll be dead soon so whatever
None of those fuckers are going to fight back against the kike menace. The good news is that if whites die out in the next world war we at least wont have to suffer with the hellworld the Jews have planned for everybody

Attached: 1559504184273.jpg (577x583, 206K)

Fuck Israel and fuck boomers

Okay, what did Saudi Arabia do this time that makes Lil' Donnie flip out at Iran so much?

I'm asian. We're going to be just fine. Once you idiot white retards are gone we can finally cull this planet of black and brown people without your endless virtue signaling and Cuckstianity getting in the fucking way.

I say go fuck yourself

Sub while we're still up

youtube.com/channel/UCMVJ5OTJdE9lSIw9xR2lhhQ

>trusting the Washington examineer

Exactly. And white men are itching to repeat their mistakes.

There were MASSIVE anti-war protests before WW2 and a huge part of the American population were VERY vocal about staying out of the fight. White men didn't listen. They wanted to unleash their bloodlust on their own people and they did. Now they are fucked. So don't make excuses just because you've fallen for the (((narrative))) peddled by Hollywood in all these WW2 movies. There are literally tons of interviews on Youtube of white Americans telling the rest of America not to get involved in the war. White men didn't listen. This is the future you chose.

Based and inferiority complexed

Kikes dont even see you as a threat insectioid lmao

Based

I don't care, as long as Israel gets nukes and Denmark doesn't get dragged into the war somehow.

Based and ricepilled.

Attached: you.png (907x518, 299K)

fuck off kikes fight your own wars.

if there is a terrorist attack it will be mossad false flagging as sand niggers AGAIN.

Attached: 91e5c4ed9f0b6bb477cf9c13d45074a26acb294d-618x463.jpg (618x463, 44K)

Reminder

youtube.com/watch?v=5KV_nIgg008

Attached: 1558155904629.jpg (2048x1623, 958K)

just tell us where the wmd's are, greatest ally. We'll take care of the rest

Do it faggots!

Israel has nukes and if you think theyre not gonna carpet bomb all of EU and NA with them before they go down, then I have some bad news for you

Whilst the US blows its load on another futile and expensive war in the Middle East, China grows stronger, keep fighting our wars for us goyim.

I believe all of it except the Richard Spencer, Daily Stormer, Russia, china and Ivanka president stuff. Like all good propaganda lies spread with truth.

I'm talking about Iran nuking Israel.

>they’ve attacked us before

rabid kike detected.

>implying Europe getting nuked to rubble still isn't preferable as long as Israel is obliterated

Is the Iranian threat imminent in the same fashion like the Iranian nukes have been month away fro the last 30 years?

Lol fucking chink will get spanked by Muslims, you insects have no morals or honor just pathetic exoskeleton insects worshipping the Whitman (but actually the jew since your eyes are too small to see the difference )

Attached: joker_this.gif (300x186, 446K)

Agreed, brother. Let the white subhumans destroy themselves, then KARA BOGA shall rule the Earth.

kys achmed

Attached: 1547964934754.jpg (640x993, 116K)

If the US wants to blow its load on Iran there will need to be a draft
>Iran has a homogeneous population of around 80 million mostly pissed off military aged men whereas Vietnam only had 30 million
>mountainous terrain making guerrilla warfare warfare a fucking nightmare
>supply line directly linked to Russia
>the ships can't get in too closely or Iran's missiles and kamikaze boats will sink them
>there will need to be boots on the ground to get anything substantial done
>can't use napalm because its the fucking dessert instead of highly flammable jungles
>America is already on the brink of a civil war which means a draft will turn many men into infrastructure destroying mad lads
>mostly white males will be getting drafted to fight and die for a country that hates the shit out of them
>economy is already in the shitter with all time high debt
>mfw it will all come crashing down soon

Attached: tehe.png (420x420, 85K)

Lol the Jews have already subverted you too. Fucking retard

>iranian threat
They haven't even done anything, what is the threat and how is it looming? I thought the threat was russia/china????

Imminent threat, huh? Kinda like that other country who's name starts with an 'i' and is four letters long, and the media spent two years harping on and on about.

I'm so fucking sick of these goddamned jews.

Israeli false flagging coming

If the threat is imminent, why don’t they do something about it instead of go run and tattle to the media?

Miga!

>I'm asian. We're going to be just fine.
Once whites are gone bug people are going to be the next host for the kike parasite.
Why do you think zuckerkike married that ugly chink?

oy vey
time to go and die for israel, goy

Somebody kill that fucking boomer.

We blew up a civilian jumbo jet in retaliation iirc.

This. They're holding the EU hostage with the Samson option. Good for them. They're smart.

Delete this

Attached: bolton1.jpg (434x303, 58K)

Come fight me Bolton.
I'll break your fucking hip you worthless boomer.

DEATH TO AMERICA

DEATH TO ISRAEL

THE BABYLON IS FALLING

Fight me cunt

>opens border
>starts new war
Neat!

We’re not going to war with Iran. We never were. This is all the shills have to scare people to voting out Trump

Attached: C61332BE-CEBA-48CF-9DEC-6EC802194DAF.jpg (879x701, 157K)

I'll fight you, you can be my warm up match before I put bolton in the dirt.

>WHAT DO YOU SAY?
fuck yourself you gay jewish mutt, the only country that truly deserves war is pissrael

.............\o

o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/
o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/
o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/
o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/

>migapede post
>in n out
it all makes sense now why you guys are humongous faggots

Fuck Neocons ... whether they are in Israel, the Pentagon, or the White House.

Attached: 1556548756510.jpg (947x840, 63K)

Lies

Attached: 1557899907453.jpg (500x699, 121K)

Attached: Israel-foments-WW3-to-become-superpower.png (1920x1080, 457K)

>They've attacked us before
israel isn't "us"

a pile of bullshit by the look of it

poke someone untill he lashes out and suddenly you are the victim?
go home and leave them alone.
actually, go home and leave the world alone, exterminate your jews, use your second amendment like you suppose to do and peace will follow, world peace will follow if each country does this and it sertainly will if each country will help eachother in doing that