Soph Takes Shit on Climate Change

I fucking love this little anorexic girl.
bitchute.com/video/aoS3FfY2ADHL/
>bitchute.com/video/aoS3FfY2ADHL/

And yes she's also only uploading on bitchute as well just so the kikes dont get the fucking money.
Queen.
Of.
Pol.
o/

Attached: bitchutesophgreta.jpg (640x360, 34K)

“If you really want some change, get yourself an assault rifle and-“
>protracted censorship noises

Attached: 296B51CA-AF8A-4E5A-AA0A-01DF501FCF10.jpg (480x792, 27K)

I've been making my way backward through her more recent videos over breakfasts lately. She really has a surprising range of topic matter, and the scripting is spot on. I can't be anything less than impressed.

how sad that a little girl is funnier than every leftist "comedian" combined

Attached: 1312259510078.jpg (155x202, 11K)

sega an ugly autistic girls thread

You must be 18 years or older to post on this site.

I'd fuck 'er. Hell, Lumbergh fucked her.

fuck off chingchong chang

Seething child.

this

Fuck off with this crap.

The funny part is that as you go back further in time, she describes all of the standard lines you might have seen appearing in these threads from having had to deal with vapid commenters. It's kind of funny.

Lol, she starting to reveal her power level since she's on BitChute.
The Anders Brevik part lmao

Attached: 1552886128294.jpg (600x800, 99K)

>1 post by this id

If you care about what a literal child thinks about politics you’re either retarded or a pedophile

Oh wait this is Jow Forums

>1 post by this ID

>1 post by this id

Man how long have you been at it now?

If you faggots actually watched the video you would realize she's right about everything
I know you're scared that a 14 year old girl is more fucking based than you'll ever be, but get over it faggot lol

Attached: 1557279627467.jpg (1200x941, 50K)

Lmao have a (you)

Unequivocally based. She has balls

look another low iq totally trash eceleb viral marketing thread. kys for posting this trash

>2 posts by this ID

Is Soph doing everything she can to try to become the luckiest wife since Mary, by becoming so based and saving her virginity for the Emperor so she can give birth to Christ's return?

Attached: summer 2012.jpg (798x450, 204K)

>I fucking love this little anorexic girl.

Jesus Christ dude get a life.

>2 posts by this ID

Attached: 1541540824177.jpg (480x480, 16K)

sure thing pathetic viral marketing spammer
'muh watch this girl so totally based xd fellow white people'

kys you Unwise pedo

Damn she really hit the wall already

wouldn't work

lol she is so based. The light of the world.

Attached: 5754796579.jpg (334x506, 18K)

>Kek kill nigz
> plz no ban I was """""""""""IRONIC""""""""""""""""""""
>actually kill nigz lol

Listen, You wan't your fascism to be taken seriously? you will have it. Just don't squeal irony.

Unfortunately, her super masculine behavior might suggest she's a lesbian but I hope not.
I hope she grows up to marry a fine white lad and have many white children, but for now I hope she just keeps redpilling more brainwashed kiddos.

Attached: 1526023394541.jpg (311x445, 36K)

I never watched any of her videos and probably never will but the hatred Jow Forums have for her just because she's an "e-celeb" is retarded.

If she's /ourgirl/ she's /ourgirl/ period. I'm glad such a young girl will redpill young white people, as you all should be.

How long will it take Soph to reach the final redpill?

Attached: 1528869497947.gif (600x338, 2.91M)

Her outfits are always hilarious

She spends a fair amount of time talking about sex. But, you know, didn't you when you were 14? I'm hesitant to guess, but she seems pretty comfortable with whatever she is. I get more the vibe of the tomboyish girls I knew who were entirely straight but just not interested in stacy culture.

It's just shills

>girl
that's a boy fucking retarded burger.

>nu/pol/ takes its inspiration from a child

Attached: 1559914858160.png (491x585, 56K)

There are leftists and probably a lot of shills on Jow Forums but there are also a lot of retards.

The only shills here are the shills shilling this stupid little kids YouTube channel, i.e. you. Kill yourself nonce.

Attached: 1559668414276.gif (200x153, 2.48M)

I actually don't want fascism you commie faggot.
I want a repeat of 1776 with an eventual formation of a new ethnostate as a result. That state wouldn't be fascistic.
It would merely be like early America but without nonwhites or slavery, and more heavy safeguards against degeneration over time.
Constitution and all.
Free speech.
Guns.
Fascists tend to not support those things.
But don't worry my faggot friend, I have 7 firearms, just bought a brand new ARAK.
Got about 6,000-ish rounds of ammunition.
I'm good to go pussy.

Attached: 1549388446947.jpg (460x575, 144K)

Lol that's very true

Attached: awoo.png (861x189, 17K)

>YouTube channel
BitChute, faggotbong
You need a LOICENCE to watch BitChute in bongistan?

>GUYS DID YOU KNOW R/THE_DONALD DRINKS WATER!? WE HAVE TO STOP DRINKING WATER NOW, DON'T WANNA BE LIKE THEM

Attached: 1553584805835.jpg (550x543, 83K)

I'm sure seing a little white girl not even wraped in a burka make you want to rape and kill everyone abdul but I don't see anything wrong with her.

>drinking the fluid jew

I always knew water was plotting on me

>political interest is the same as consuming water
why are trumpnogs so incredibly low iq?

Children are meant to be seen, not heard.

Fucking awesome. This one little girl has more courage than 99.999999999% of society, myself included and you too. Fucking "get yourself an assault rifle and :beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep:" holy shit. What a trooper.

Coming from a country that thinks dogs are meant to be fucked

And dogs arent meant to be sodomized but you leafs never cared about that

Eyyyy, beat you to it fren

Attached: (You).jpg (666x666, 47K)

>Extreme changes in climate
>It's not real
Absolutely American

Attached: brrrrr.jpg (1274x1578, 557K)

>her masculine behavior
this could work towards her advantage if it means it would take a hyper-masculine Emperor to bring out(+mold)!the best Woman in her.

this, she definitely seems tomboyish. Won’t matter anyway because she’s likely not a virgin for long.

It's hyperbole to prove a point you autistic faggot.
You realize that r/the_retard and Jow Forums have overlapping interests right?
To label something untouchable or bad because r/t_d likes it too is literally the same behavior of leftists screeching about the "ok" hand gesture and refusing to use it because "them evil nazis do that."
That's why this retard
and you, are fucking brainlets
But sure, let's stay divided, let's continue to punch at other right wingers because they're "not right wing enough" or they're "too far right."
SURELY that will help us achieve anything.
Faggot.
Classical divide and conquer

Attached: 1556123795355.jpg (700x957, 70K)

Based and Soph pilled.

Attached: 1559381217279.jpg (662x450, 203K)

>Trumptards don’t want immigration
>Oh God, we should shill for open borders now!
They might be cucks, but considering the fact they’re in our general direction it’s not unthinkable they would appreciate similar content to us.

She clearly gets her talking points from her brother who probably writes all this shit. It’s all regurgitated Jow Forums memes. She’s just a performer... a talking monkey. No better than the other right wing thots and grifters. The only value to her channel is that lefties are assblasted and beside themselves about how to attack her when she’s just a little girl.

Attached: 459D22D7-E506-44F6-B802-F32D359DE069.jpg (660x495, 53K)

seething

Attached: get a gun.png (2117x1223, 2.02M)

you've made this exact post 100s of times now

A fucking leaf from the top rope with another retarded leftist take!
Ohhhhh! and he misses and fails miserably.

Attached: D8VxcC_UYAAMo6X.jpg large.jpg (476x599, 68K)

StefanMolyneauxNotAnArgument.png

Wow, it's the same CATO institute boomer disinfo about global warming that has been debunked literally thousands of times. Riveting.

Attached: subhumans.png (422x493, 146K)

>memeflag
>no sources
>either an eco-fascist or leftist
>both shit

Sources on what? the picture?
fuck off retard

I noticed lol, based and dogpilled