OYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

OYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

VEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 159023582305926.png (607x715, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/techreview/status/1136990048186802177
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

His mistake was assuming that he was allowed to talk about the holocaust. The holocaust is established scientific fact. You need to move on. If you don't, you will be punished.

I hate them so much. Theyre not even human.

Jews are adorable, they are almost human.

Their predictability and boisterous kvetching antics have grown on me over the last decade.

Friendly Fire!!

jew
cry out in pain
strikes you
etc

>Ha find your own website losers
>W-wait YouTube.. I’m liberal.. don’t take down my videos

Oh no that sucks

>Blumenthal's a fascist
>He talks to David Irving
>And when gets called out for it
>He says he doesn't deserve it

yea theres no fake news allowed

good leaf, want me to send a jar of vegemite?

jew
strikes you
cries out in pain

The conditions clearly state "extremism", sans an adjective. E.g. All. Extremism. Just make lets plays and read creepypastas you fucks, Youtube used to be cool.

Apparently some groups that monitor current genocides around the world got purged for hate speech as well, despite their videos actually being designed to fight against it. I also assume many of these groups are leftist or non-partisan. Unintended consequences anyone?

This is a great idea.
Report every propaganda video there is. Report even the Trailer for Schindlers List.

twitter.com/techreview/status/1136990048186802177

Max Blumenthal is a kike, but he's a useful one. His book "Goliath" is required reading for any polack who wants to redpill normies on Israel. It's full of examples of Israelis being racist, violent, warmongering hypocrites, and it's basically been banned by many kosher colleges, and he attracts the same antifa protestors as Milo and Dickie Spencer when he speaks on campuses.

You wanted it Murray, you got it.

Ahahaha live by the sword

Oh, no.
That sucks.

>Oh noes!
>SHUT IT DOWN! SHUT IT DOWN!
>NO YOU SHUT IT DOWN!
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I wouldn't be surprised if someone has made a super flag bot.
That just searches for every video it can find on youtube and flags it with multiple identities.

Looks like youtube deleted everything related to holocaust revisionism and thus that kike's vids were deleted.

by making a video criticizing Irving this guy gives Irving publicity. Im surprised this guy doesn't get it.

>Watch Blumenthal's video
>Who is this David Irving chap?
>Try to find information on Irving.
>Learn that Irving's work is censored
>Censored historian? What don't they want me to know?

Max Blumenthal is a fool, or disingenuous, for not understanding this.

They’re like gremlins