How to find my redpilled nondegenerate white waifu, Jow Forums?

how to find my redpilled nondegenerate white waifu, Jow Forums?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

not online

Have you tried the amish? They already speak german.
But judging from your post, you're like the other incels: 10/10 standards & virgin and just waiting for some middle class average guy to sweep them off their feet.
I don't think you know how this works.

Attached: Amish girl 1.jpg (224x700, 17K)

Here she is all whored out for you Op.
Same girl.

Attached: amish girl 2.jpg (224x700, 24K)

OP is a fucking loser, you're like hideous fatties with high standards

If you were the kind of man who would attract such a woman, you would already have done so.

>1 post by this id

>RUMSPRINGA-ED.COM

If you are for real about this post just go to church my boy, you will deal with some cucky shit but thats still the best place. Or learn Russian and go to orthodox church, some of them are pretty based about faggot shit and the like. Russian QT for the win

>where to find black cock
OP is a genious
>where to find non degenerate redpilled white women
OP is a loser

go do what your rothschild banker says.

a non-Catholic, evangelical church. Look for Baptist, Reformed, etc. Those women are high quality. Don't worry so much about her looks; just make sure she believes in Jesus and wants to live according to the Bible as much as you can in this wicked day and age.

Make clear that you are looking for a Godly relationship (no living together/sex before marriage) and she will respect that, and you guys should get married within six months in my opinion.

although the amish have a high fertility rate due to not being corporate slaves, they are still not redpilled.
they do not vote and they do not care about electricity.

Attached: 1522131928229.jpg (1920x1080, 220K)

Attached: 4554555.jpg (540x720, 178K)

that skin color is jewish.
also I do not believe that she is only 24 yo.

You call that nigger-nosed thing "white"?

go away from cities, as far as possible. find rural trad waifu who only has ever known her own family.

Grow up in the countryside, marry them before age 22.

Roastie detected. 6/10 is nit 10/10, you're just in the negative. Things that make you go negative on the scale:
1. Being a whale.
2. Being a billboard
3. Being a bitch.
4. Being a cumdumpster.

learn to have fun, girls like fun vibes, try and be yourself and make her laugh

Find a ugly white gf and redpill her.

Attached: Screenshot_96.jpg (1175x711, 281K)

"fun" girl = slut

not really, kinda sounds like youve never danced (either fast or slow) with a female. PEOPLE like to have fun, so have fun.

I'd date an amish girl. Imagine her butter churner skills.

Attached: 1253943757445.jpg (375x360, 13K)

Not voting is redpilled. Democracy itself is a jewish scam.

Met a QT white girl on a blind date a year and a half ago. She was heavily involved with church and has strong morals when it comes to things like drugs, sex, even some swearing etc. she is my fiancé and we get married in October. Also she was a virgin until she met me. Feel bad for that but once she realized we would end up together forever she had sex with me. She is extremely loyal and loving. Cooks from time to time. Basically red pilled but doesn’t like how I talk about minorities etc. she will get there. Long story short is find a local church (I suggest non-denominational) join a co-ed small group or volunteer and you’ll be rolling in virgin White QT Pussy. Be selective though cause some may be whores but most are very devout. You can usually tell between the two. Good luck OP.

good looking girls from midwest / south are always redpilled.

only ugly cunts are leftists.

All you can hope for is to find a woman who is 45 - 55 years old and goes to church and has no tattoos and drives a car produced in the past 8 years and who weighs under 150 pounds and who is in her first marriage.... and then HOPE she has a DAUGHTER aged 18 - 25, who is following in the mom's footsteps. You must look at the mother first, to figure out how the daughter might turn out.

AVOID: bars, internet, phone apps, professional sporting events, and if they have visible tattoos - RUN AWAY

Attached: 77dzlzef8rq01 (1).jpg (1080x1305, 224K)

You must make sure the mother goes to Church, that must be step #1.

Attached: 062f6slibe321.jpg (750x880, 114K)

Most women are not degenerate.

>All you can hope for is to find a woman who is 45 - 55 years old and goes to church and has no tattoos and drives a car produced in the past 8 years and who weighs under 150 pounds and who is in her first marriage.... and then HOPE she has a DAUGHTER aged 18 - 25

Also, if you are living on a college campus and don't have access to see what the girl's mother looks like (which is Plan A)... then you have to go to Plan B.

Plan B: only hang around girls on the Equestrian Team, they have money and 99% of them are white and they usually come from rich families with backgrounds in agriculture/farming... they're usually conservative and redpilled

Attached: equ_team_15_16.jpg (900x400, 135K)

TFW you just want to fuck the moms.

>Plan B: only hang around girls on the Equestrian Team, they have money and 99% of them are white and they usually come from rich families with backgrounds in agriculture/farming... they're usually conservative and redpilled

... with the exception of the redhead in the lower right-hand corner.... just about every chick in this picture is wife material...

Attached: 2017_18_College_of_Charleston_Equestrian_Team_Photo.jpg (1600x1066, 452K)

israel

Attached: 1410238878228.jpg (2151x1440, 498K)

Serious cheerleader effect right there

>Plan B: only hang around girls on the Equestrian Team, they have money and 99% of them are white and they usually come from rich families with backgrounds in agriculture/farming... they're usually conservative and redpilled

Attached: 3945683_1428609334.801_funddescription.jpg (960x537, 72K)

...... you must focus on girls who come from families that can afford Horses, and the land and barns that go with horses, and the large dually pickup trucks and trailers that horses require....

Attached: 2018_19_College_of_Charleston_Equestrian_Team_Photo.jpg (1600x1066, 452K)

>Hmm yeah all these girls look attractive
>Wait a minute now that I look closer some aren't as good
>Oh god what's wrong with her face

damn..... thats fucking genius. seriously, thanks for the tip mate

bro... she looks retarded or fetal alcohol syndrome or something... why she look like that?

reported for anti-semitism

Attached: CYrHEmjWEAE0WAa.jpg (600x338, 36K)

Elementary school

Ukraine mail bride

>do not vote
yeah they do. They're US citizens, and they vote if they want.