Are we white pol?

Your sincere opinions. Not D&C thread. No shitposts. Just honest opinions.

Attached: 4chan-anonymous-pol-pepe-the-frog-internet-meme-frog.jpg (728x667, 79K)

We don't have enough data to conclusively determine this.

Or mostly any other race for that matter.

You are not Germanic, but you are Hellenic. Our cultures and outlook are different, but both our peoples have historically done great things. If your definition of 'white' is linked with such achievement, then yes, you are white. What else can be said?

Just spew something on whether Greeks are "hUwHiTe" or not.

Bravo. See Murican:This is a proper answer

Ah, I thought you were talking about Jow Forums at large. Miscommunication.

I'm black

A Greekister always pays their debts

I am atleast, not sure about the rest of Jow Forums

Attached: FB21B134-B570-4A6C-9989-FCBA5799AE8B.jpg (3264x2448, 1.38M)

>vanilla groyp titled pol-pepe-meme-frog.jpg
>fake transparent background

You've got to go back >>>/reddit/

Talking about Greeks bong. I think that from my flag you could see that we were talking about Greeks in particular.

Attached: 1464472439920.jpg (1305x748, 87K)

Different see your flag, just wanted to post my whiteness. But anyway, post your hand, I will determine how white you are

I just posted whatever picture I found. Didn't have the expectation to be perfect.

No, you're not white. I can tell by the fact that you ask absolutely retarded questions that can be interpreted in different ways. At first I thought you were asking if Jow Forums as a whole is white, then I thought you meant ''we'' as in the people in this thread and whether or not they think that they are white. Only then I realized that you are a fucking retard who is asking if Greeks are white.
I don't know what the fuck you are specifically, but you are some kind of a low IQ mutt.

>Didn’t

flag checks out lol

show me your hand

Bongs and Burgers keep making saying i'm gypo.
I don't even know anymore.

Attached: IMG_20190301_205557_HDR.jpg (2160x3840, 1.65M)

Attached: IMG_20190607_212954.jpg (2000x4000, 2.78M)

Ok, I was talking about Greeks in particular.

white is a term made up by jews to rob europeans of ethnic identity and family lineage. its exactly what they did to niggers brought over from africa.

Well I was under the impression that being "white" was defined by being caucasian and being ancesterly from Europe, in which case Greeks would qualify for that position.

southern slavs confirmed

Post your pp to prove you aren't a jew.

Attached: 1559370141056.jpg (2560x1440, 1.06M)

>Are we white?
whiteness should be measured in an individual level. What says if you are white or not are your genetics, not your geoflag in an imageboard.

I am white. Fuck yeah

I'm just a Greek who made a random thread about Greeks being huwhite or not out of boredom. And I can understand your confusion, because I made this thread while being exhausted and wanting to do something to not be bored.

6% nig 6% native american

Hairy as fuck, but yes, you do seem mostly Caucasian

The fuck are with those fingers? You are pale which is a obvious Caucasian feature, but those fingers.... you have some non-white blood, most definitely from the Turks and Arabs. But you are mostly white

OK. JUST TO CLEAR THINGS OUT:

THIS THREAD IS IN PARTICULAR ABOUT GREEKS. NOT Jow Forums AS A WHOLE.

No.

Attached: img.jpg (3000x3046, 1.02M)

White includes all races now, even niggers.

I would say some of you. I work with a lot of Greeks and some of them seem like they have Turkish blood.

yes you are white
greeks are half med and half south slav on avg
you can do a 23andme anything under 10% shitskin is good

Attached: uujuj8uj8u.png (312x386, 326K)

I'm just grasping the book. No admixture here.

Greeks aren't White, but you did good back in the Ancient days with Sparta during the Peloponnesian War. Since then you've become more and more shit-skinned. You have some variant of a Stavros (Σταύρος ) flexing his muscles at tourists at the beach, trying to sell you a shitty towel or t-shirt, begging you to let him drive you places in a fucking cab, or carry your luggage in one of the many resorts.

There hasn't been a proud Greek in over a thousand years. Oh, and don't forget to pay your debts after you ran your own economy into the shitter.

Attached: 1537065061388.png (351x346, 142K)

What percentage does it look like that?

You see the thing is. Most Greeks tend to have atleast some Semitic features from Turkish and Arabic occupation. There are definitely many whites in Greece, but there are also many mutts

I went to greece. Honestly it felt like israel. Bunch of brown people.

yeah also start taking zinc you have to wait like an hour after eating large meal but your nail look like your low in zinc and other mineral
too wide and thin.. ....

snowniggers and nordcucks arent white either

Not gonna lie, but on closer analysis, you have very Slavic fingers. Maybe you have some Serbian blood or something

under 10% above 5%

>Not White
Sure, buddy.

Attached: tavkE6vg.png (421x423, 27K)

I'm assuming that by "we" you mean greeks. From a racial standpoint, greeks are not white, due to intermixing with both the native population (Which the spartans called helotes) and arabs for centuries.
From a cultural standpoint (which is how the americans have been defining white since the 56% statistic) where the ancient greeks are the standard of whiteness, you are still mostly white - however, going by this standard, almost all of northern, western and central europe as well as the americas are not white while egyptians would be almost as white as greeks, so I wouldn't take this standard to serious.

All I can say is I am white. I assume Jow Forums is majority white, but not a simple majority.

snowniggers and nordcucks are asians

atleast you're 20% white

Maybe 75% I'd consider white based on appearance. I work in banking and these are well-educated Greeks so that might be a bit high comapared to the overall population.

Pic related from google, "Greek man" who is clearly white.

Attached: whitegreek.jpg (607x907, 217K)

>Snowniggers arent white
LOL

"Greek man" from google search who I would not consider white.

Attached: nonwhitegreek.jpg (400x325, 103K)

Difficult to tell under all that hair.

You've just outed yourself as a troll. I'll be hiding your unique ID now, seeing as you've got nothing to add to this thread.

Attached: wp.png (1920x1080, 498K)

Less whiter than jews.

The ones who look like splitting images of cigans are not no.

I think by "white" he means colour of the skin.

Are you sure he is greek?
Because I look a lot like him and I am from the other side of Europe, heck I even have the same green/hazel eyes he has

seethe some more non white scum

Thats a turk

>Kike flag
I said no D&C

Most people in Greece are white. But we are hairy. That's for sure. It's not an indication of foreign admixture though.

I'd say so too. It's way less than 10% that are non-white, both genetically and in terms of appearance.

That's a Knanaya Indian you're posting here m8.

If we are going based on that, then the majority of the population is like that lol

uh oh der goes the thread
I wonder who could be behind those flags...

i googled and no where did i see that nigger

Yes. Ignore D n C shills. Your people have killed invaders. That’s a hell of a lot more than other whites have been doing. United we stand, divided we fall. We are under (((invasion))) through the (((UN Replacement Migration Agenda))). We cannot afford to be divided by petty purity spiraling in these very serious times.

Attached: 86FB468D-E252-4574-B0F9-2289AD677C33.jpg (474x355, 24K)

I'll make it really easy on you.. If you're posting from a net café you're not White.

Attached: 27332456_1807015072662169_5212814899673658740_n.jpg (401x210, 14K)

Its not DC. You people are brown.

No. Posting from my house.

Fuck off kike. I see you.

>The kike speaks
What would anyone expect from a kike?

Just asking honestly here about Greeks. Not D&Cing.

Well there you go. You're already breaking new grounds. Most Greeks post from net café's.

Doesn't matter. Greeks are Greek. Who is and who isn't white is a question that is only relevent when you have different ethnic groups fighting for territory.
Greece has to deal with their own genetics and decide what kind of future they want, to they want to get browner and dumber, or do they want to be more European and smarter.
Greeks would be white only in context of massive nigger/arab immigration into Greece causing all the normal Greek people to band over one label and declare themselves white as opposed to black, asian or arab.

>I'd say so too. It's way less than 10% that are non-white, both genetically and in terms of appearance.
yeah but its going be 10% or less of turk not like full blooded nigger so its hard to tell

grab a 23andme its great

Attached: slav.png (1081x589, 81K)

Based and Alexanderpilled

No.

Neither are Americans, even mutted European ones, for that matter, but no. You're not.

9/10 slav posting
kek

Attached: 12wh34.jpg (650x350, 36K)

>That's a Knanaya Indian you're posting here m8.

You might be right... I take it back. Here's a nonwhite Greek.

Attached: nonwhitegreek2.jpg (408x612, 32K)

Attached: 1519617646320.jpg (1090x1200, 117K)

lol

Attached: ijnijnij'.jpg (258x360, 55K)

How to tell is a population is White:

Are you called a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews for wanting your people to survive being mixed out of existence by an unending stream of third world immigration?

if the answer is yes, that population is White.

I’ve met some Greek people that are white and some that aren’t. Its’s not that different from American “white” in that respect. Anyone who takes a hard stance on it is a mouthbreather

I will say yes, tentatively. There are even Greeks with blue eyes

I'm white right? I'm half anglo half serb.

Attached: 20190528_020609.jpg (2920x2168, 3.01M)

I unironically love huey lewis. So yeah. Im about as white as white gets

What do you mean?

Also here's my dna test

Attached: PicsArt_05-19-01.09.31.jpg (1416x1742, 152K)

Kys arab

if you google Greek man that pic doesn't come up at all.....

Fucking This

Attached: 210C2002-1E82-427C-A479-8F8CB7E25242.jpg (600x718, 123K)

yes

Am 89% European myself and nobody has ever called me out on it. You’re white as long as you’ve got everybody fooled

umm borderline
show face half covered

Nice shitposting.

Attached: 1559407405741m.jpg (1024x825, 165K)

the pick looks serb/central asian

*Sorry, posted a random pic

Attached: gettyimages-864255230-1024x1024.jpg (683x1024, 200K)

Not trying to shitpost, I'm against D&C and Greeks are white. This guy might get mistaken for middle eastern or Turkish here in Scotland though. Definitely an obvious foreigner.

Here's my dad though, he's almost entirely white.
I have dirty blonde hair and dark blue eyes. But I hace a dinaric face with a hooked nose.

Attached: 20190607_120102.png (580x510, 61K)

>Proceed to the gas chambers Aaron.

Attached: 1494774602274.jpg (480x540, 32K)