Pashtuns have one of highest amounts of R1a haplogroup in Indo-Iranian region

>Pashtuns have one of highest amounts of R1a haplogroup in Indo-Iranian region
>Still more primitive and savage than even some mudslime African countries

Is it proof that if you follow political ideology like Pisslam, not even Aryan genes won't stop you from becoming a backward savage?

Attached: 8293682898_2161c61ecb_z.jpg (560x375, 64K)

I guess islam and goatfucking isn't good for mental health.

if only we could be as cool as you

Yes, Europe under Kikestianity looked like a nigger country

> haplomemes

Attached: R1b_map.jpg (797x467, 97K)

R1b cucks BTFO'd

blame alexander the great and his soldiers. btw, kandahar was found and named after alexander the great.

It's kind of amazing they live in some of the areas they live. Once you're on the ground and you see an entire village built around a small stream in the middle of fucking nowhere with no real natural vegitation or game for miles you recognize that it would be impossible for any non-white to accomplish that.

I seriously still don't know what the fuck they ate.

>1 post by this id

They're heavily inbred retard.

They're Greeks.

Attached: macedonian.png (639x480, 479K)

Abrahamism is spiritual mind virus for the white man. It makes him a nut less slave on the one hand (Jeebus) and a retarded savage on the other (Shitlam) with Jews holding court over both with their own Talmudic horseshit. Wotan beckons, white man come home!

The first 15 popes were kikes and man did they put a collective fucking on the western world

African R1b is different from European R1b

All haplogroups are good for is seeing who moved where

This, descendants of Alexander the Great's army colonizing Bactria.

What in the fuck is a Pashtuns?

I'm a Pashtun, both my parents are from Afghanistan, was born and have spent all of my life in the US.

Ask me anything.

Fuck off. Taliban are Chads.

Islam is a passive negative intelligence stat deduction.

This nigger gets it.

R1a, same haplogroup that domesticated the horse?

Are the women hot? And do they like white guys

you fucking mirin' bro?

taliban are alpha gigaslayer chads

they dont give a fuck about anyone

i cant help but mire these alphas

Attached: bda3d974511aa9354e8a5acd6dc24249.jpg (603x908, 108K)

I'd say its about 65/35 split between good looking girls to ugly girls. As far as them liking white guys, its not that they don't like them per se, but most girls get arranged married by their parents (same for the sons) to other Pasthuns/Afghans. Young people have some say in it, but it has to be 'sanctioned' with the parents acknowledgment.

Damn, I always have found northern Indian women hot. I want some afghani mange to impregnate

So that’s why Afghanistan is known as the graveyard of empires

>All haplogroups are good for is seeing who moved where
this, there can be a huge divergence in two populations with a similar distribution of haplogroups in each.

Native inhabitants of Afghanistan

Its starting to 'loosen up' among younger people, especially on the west coast. But there is a social and cultural stigma around a girl who goes out on dates (not talking about just white guys, in general). They're treated like whores. Their options are severely diminished in getting a nice husband once word starts to spread among Pashtuns. Not very 'trad' to use a Jow Forums colloquial term.

>to other Pasthuns/Afghans.
That's upsetting, what if the marriage is arranged to some shitskin?

How do you feel about the US occupation of Afghanistan?

Pashtuns, especially tribal ones, rarely racemix. Most marriages are inter-tribal.

"Jews" look white. High tech savages.

Attached: 479.jpg (850x479, 57K)

Afghans are not savages they are intelligent people.
t. actually went to Afghanistan and met them

OP is a memeflag kike

He said Afghans too, not just Pashtuns

In the West, maybe. But in Afghanistan it's frowned upon, that's why they have ethnic tensions there.

wh*Te subhumans , how does this make you feel?

You could have a completely homogenous community of middle class wh*Tes. A nice town with almost no crime, an all round good community. However because of the weakness of the wh*Tes all it would take to destroy this community is one BLACK bull?

Just imagine, it's a nice sunny Sunday afternoon, imagine the bustle of this 100% wh*Te town until suddenly a couple of BLACK bulls walk up. Women would feel more attraction to these superior, strong bulls infinitely more than their pathetic wh*Te husbands. Every woman would be begging, grovelling to be impregnated by these overlords, the new kings of the town who earned this position with nothing but their superior presence. And these bulls wouldn't stop until every girl was carrying their children, the wh*Te women's original children would probably be neglected. Who the fuck would want to raise these inferior children? They are only going to turn out like their fathers.

The Men? The men would flee after realizing how futile their attempts at winning back their wives attraction would be. They would flee to Japan where they will try to win over FAS looking ugly Jap girls because they are the only things disgusting and lonely enough to accept them. Many would probably be rejected after the Japs hear of their shameful and dishonorable display, even they probably would have killed themselves to avoid the shame.

Back home in the once nice town, every woman will be raising their BLACK children and will be queuing up for their second or maybe even third pregnancy. They wont stop until they hit menopause, because they know deep down that their purpose is to populate the world with superior BLACK bulls who will then move on to destroy other towns. This is REAL colonization. You can't take over a place without winning the attraction or respect of the people, that method will always collapse

At least here in the states, there's some leeway among young people. The guy's parents will go to the girl's parents to ask for their daughter to marry their son. If the girl's parents know the guy's family is good/wealthy, they'll agree to it on the spot. If the girl has some reservations, the girl and the guy will check out each other's socials and DM to get a feel for one another. If they connect, they'll move forward with the engagement.

In Afghanistan, sometimes its just a daughters being 'given away' blindly for 'dowa' (bribes). There's dowa in the US as well, its considered 'gifts' to the girl's parents.

>Sweden
Flag checks out

Its complicated. As an American, I would like the US to be out of Afghanistan. There is no real strategic interest for the US to be there, other than keeping the Taliban at bay (which has the upper hand in the fight right now) and preventing the Afghan government from collapsing.

But as a person with Pashtun heritage, I would not like to see the Taliban take control of Afghanistan, roll back all of the gains that Afghanistan has made with the US, and become even more of a safe haven for terrorists launching attacks.

I know its not a satisfactory answer, most people on Jow Forums will say fuck the Afghani people, its not their problem. Which I can understand.

Well it looks as if the US will leave Afghanistan soon because it's clear they won't be able to win the fight against militants. After that who knows what will happen.

Most probably the Taliban will rule large parts of the country (Eastern/Southern parts) while the Northern Alliance rule the North and Kabul regions, with the ANA being pushed back to a smaller region.

Attached: ^C050CE015B2673C80BDDB5F8260B6DBD6E006C9CBFF54AD683^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg (594x396, 159K)

Also
>giving a shit what Jow Forums thinks
White nationalists have no real power/control, their own women are sleeping with negros, etc.

well afghan women prefer whiter guys if they get a choice. Being white is a preferred trait in Afghanistan and India.

lmao google Pashtun people. They're barely different than your average Indian
It's obvious OP cherry-picked out the most aryan looking Pashtun he could possibly find

this is a meme. Afghanistan was endless times conquered and most Afghans are descendants of invaders and rapers. Pashtuns are descendants of Aryan invaders which raped shitskin women in the bronze age ( that is why they have europid y-dna and shitskin mtdna)

They're very different from Indians. They're similar to Northern Indians, but cluster closely with Tajiks, Nuristanis, Gilgits and North-Eastern Persians.

Attached: 11.png (299x399, 142K)

The American people are exasperated with the war in Afghanistan. Its been 18 years. They've had enough. They want it to end. And the Taliban knows this. Trump has made clear his disdain for the war.
Well, that's the general consensus on this board. Of course there's an outlier here and there, but broadly speaking that's the sentiment.
Yeah, this is what a typical Pashtun looks like.OP's image is cherry picked.

It doesn't matter what the American people think, why would the average American care about what happens in another part of the world? The US will continue ravaging countries for its national interests. Amerimutts are easily controlled through media, just like 95% of people.

Attached: averageafghanimale.jpg (387x604, 23K)

Because average Americans vote every 2 years, that's why.

Yeah, because that surely stopped Iraq, Syria, Vietnam, and all the countless other countries.

All world powers were/are in a constant state of warfare. The Romans did it, the Brits did it, now the Americans are doing it. Will the Chinese do it next?

What Aryan peoples conquered Afghanistan?

Steppe people when they travelled to India.
Some went West to Afghanistan/Iran region.

Ever hear of Ariana?
Its complicated, there's domestic and geopolitics involved. But Afghanistan is America's longest war, and there doens't seem to be a real end game or even plan to wind down the war. Which is frustrating for the average American.

Yes the Greeks considered that region to be Aryan. Have you seen the Gandharan art? Shit looks cool as fuck. It's amazing how the Afghan region used to be Buddhist, even though Buddhism originated quite far from there.

Attached: ariana-grande-1-2000-1.jpg (1200x630, 585K)

Attached: Gandhara.png (349x406, 213K)

I only have a vague and passing knowledge of Afghanistan itself. I'm aware of the Buddhist monuments that were blown up by the Taliban/ISIS, but couldn't tell you the history of them or whatever. I've never been there or anything, just my parents were from there.

Shit. Is that how they teach Greek history in English? In the Greek texts when Greeks describe other people they say "The Egyptians were dark skinned and had curly hair", "The Persians look like us, only with darker hair on average. During the summer their troops look a bit lighter than our own sun darkened troops", "The Italians (They didn't call them Italians back then) look like us, even more so than the Persians". "The further east you go, the darker and smaller the people get" "The Africans (Didn't call them Africans back then) are a savage, uncivilized people, with skin dark as the night. They don't have agriculture or any food production, they seem to eat anything they find on the spot and times, they eat each other."

Islam is dysgenic.
It is the religion of the inbreeds and violent retards.

We're in the state we are now because we aren't primitive and savage.