The Greek economy has suffered for a decade, but now Greece is coming back...

The Greek economy has suffered for a decade, but now Greece is coming back. The friendly Greek died along with his hopes for a better future.
With our new government, we will not tolerate any bullshit anymore.

If the Turks violate our airspace, we will start a world war. If the Germans invite non-whites to Europe, we will transport them directly to Berlin.

Genetic superiority, cultural superiority, superior climate. Economic superiority is the last thing we need to start with the invasion of eastern Europe and the Middle East.

Cyprus has enough gas for a war that will last years. We will exterminate all Albanians. the Bulgarians will crawl back to Mongolia, all Yugoslavs will fuck off from the Balkans. We will bomb all Turkish cities until the very last one of you cockroaches flees to Germany. All of you disgusting iranians, prepare for more of your kind to immigrate to America once we come for your shithole again. And don't think we're going to spare you nafri subhumans. We will kill all of you, even if you try to flee towards France. In the end the Mediterranean will wash up your dead shitskin bodies to the shores of France.

I love the potential of Greece. I have voted in every election in the past decade and I served in the military. It makes a man out of you. Well, if you go infantry that is. I enjoyed my time. All the hardships and misery made me value the little things and gave me a sense of purpose. Nothing makes you feel more alive when hiking with 100+ pounds on your back 1500m up in the mountains and living a month without any electricity and warm food. To struggle is to be a man.

Attached: Greece.png (1049x699, 1.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/oqj8oVVK3lJ4/
youtube.com/watch?v=pCB5Ov7zXrc
youtube.com/watch?v=m3sCp9S24Co
youtube.com/watch?v=YGM_m4pU8bk
youtube.com/watch?v=R8S5r-LprSU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pay denbts

We are morally superior. There is no need to waste money for useless things.

Attached: 1552124173669.png (335x373, 96K)

Good for you. Good luck fighting against the Troika and their foot soldiers

χαλαρωσε λιγο.

you wont do anything nigger

i believe he is a shill

jihadojew shill

>stale

Με ξενα μπαλαkια δεν γαμας. Ασε την Κυπρο εξω απο τις μαλαkιες σου ρε πουσταρελλη.

You don't have personal debt, when you don't pay taxes. Seems logical

>We will exterminate all Albanians. the Bulgarians will crawl back to Mongolia, all Yugoslavs will fuck off from the Balkans. We will bomb all Turkish cities until the very last one of you cockroaches flees to Germany. All of you disgusting iranians, prepare for more of your kind to immigrate to America once we come for your shithole again. And don't think we're going to spare you nafri subhumans. We will kill all of you, even if you try to flee towards France. In the end the Mediterranean will wash up your dead shitskin bodies to the shores of France.
Nice.

Attached: 1559158279641.png (196x226, 9K)

Sure, just pay your debts.

Always loved you Greeks
Poland will fight alongside you

>nafri

Fuck you i used to have red hair, no bully Greek BVULL. I surrender my boipucci.

>shitskin

LMFAO, fucking Greeks i will never be able to figure you guys out, dude you're known for your shitskin-tier tans. I'll be honest i never took the Greeks for still being as tough as Southern Slavs, but you talk like you're psychopaths. I think you have it in you, guess there's still some Aryan warrior blood in Greece after all.

Attached: Thracians getting trampled by Athenian cavalry.jpg (736x991, 132K)

Not gonna lie, i'm impressed.

Attached: me getting speared in the back by a Greek BVLL.jpg (800x547, 71K)

It's the astroturfing greek diaspora again, oof.

At least this copypasta is new. Have a bump.

here's a lemon

Attached: don-lemon-close-up.jpg (1280x720, 319K)

You will do nothing. Like always.

Godspeed Medbro.

Hmm, Greeks strike me as kraut-ish, guess they used to be krauts back in the day, uh? for some strange reason Greeks strike me as more disciplined and serious and less "ethnic" more Western-Germanic and "civilized" than say, Serbians. Greeks haven't really done anything lately though, no wars or anything. But hey, Ancient Greece was pretty based.

Greeks Romans Germans and Anglos, everyone else is "ethnic" and non-imperial. You all die. Greek user is going to massacre you all and build walls to stop the Turkish advance with your dead bodies.

I dunno dude, Greeks were fucking tough back in the day. There's still some of that blood in Greece.

Like i said, Greeks (still around kinda) Romans (apparently all gone) Germans (obviously still around) and Anglos (also still around). Who else?

Attached: Celtiberian warriors with Roman prisoner, late 2nd century BC.jpg (486x650, 92K)

Greeks aren't really Meds though, i believe they used to be Germanic or something back in the day and some of that blood is still there. A theory of mine.

Attached: Thracian revolt.jpg (456x650, 75K)

Kill Jews and mud Greek bros

bitchute.com/video/oqj8oVVK3lJ4/

Totally your theory. We were always Med. But we have a significant minority of light-eyed and light-haired individuals. But they are not Germanic, as they belong in phenotypes that are different than the Nordic phenotype.

>SPOILERS AHEAD:
OP is a non-Greek shill. Don't respond to him for fuck's sake.

cringe!

your shit ass country is even more broke than mine

you can't do squat

Nice memeflag bro

Attached: 1462247443968.gif (500x282, 458K)

Nah dude, the paintings from ancient times show it and you are very kraut-ish in your way of being (at least your warrior elites are), i mean fucking Sparta holy shit, doesn't get more based than that youtube.com/watch?v=pCB5Ov7zXrc youtube.com/watch?v=m3sCp9S24Co

Greek R.A.C is top tier, i guess that living around fucking Muslims and those Slavic psychos for so long forced you to stay tough even though you're no longer really relevant. It all makes sense now.

youtube.com/watch?v=YGM_m4pU8bk youtube.com/watch?v=R8S5r-LprSU

Am i the only one who thinks Greek looks like Nordic runes?

BTW Kratos i'm a big fan.

Silence Lusitanian, this does not concern you.

Attached: Alexander-the-Great-by-Angus-McBride.jpg (1746x1245, 2M)

We all have a debt to repay to Greece, or the other way around however that goes.

fucking greeks cant even figure out soap, gl with all that

>Greece
>Genetic superiority

Attached: 46278BD8-2AFE-48E9-8F5E-0F9E15C38493-2976-00000480B7146396.jpg (446x400, 134K)

Attached: 58439436432.jpg (1024x2008, 455K)