New video trending of very inhumane treatment of cows at major dairy farms

twitter.com/itswaltbitch/status/1136275232178810881?s=12&fbclid=IwAR3oGPL73yTAEmTm2kX_w4XF-hhTVt5OjcRmDH2AgKvHaiWEE5MOMu2UYIs

Who would have thought that kike owned corporations would treat the nature they are using terribly. They care nothing but profits and taking us down those kikes, so they hire the cheapest and one of the cruelest and non empathic people on the planet. Spics. With jews everyone and everything loses FUCK KIKES

Attached: animalcruelty.jpg (700x467, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/340769169
youtube.com/watch?v=t4jHJf12u_k
youtube.com/watch?v=ny6aqdFy9SI
youtube.com/watch?v=wQynViAF6Ds
streamable.com/w14rk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off OP. The problem is overpopulation. This shit really only happens because there are too many mouths to feed for every cow to get an acre of land and a flatscreen.

>inhumane
>cow

Attached: 0.jpg (306x306, 20K)

Attached: 1551714606038.gif (200x234, 3.06M)

Fuck you faggots thinking you're above nature, those desert religions have fully sullied your minds

Want this to stop build the wall look who working browns.

this
kys degenerate

>Unintentionally redpilled
only white man is the one in charge of the undercover investigation.

>non-whites mistreating animals on an industrial scale
That really isn't anything new.

Attached: 1503666771811.jpg (570x587, 43K)

1. go vegan
2. stop immigration
3. deport immigrants

Which milk company do they supply to? Not clicking

>there are too many mouths to feed for every cow to get an acre of land and a flatscreen.
moronic
It's because all these mouths to feed (retards) are used to getting cheap ass meat from cancerous retail chains and are not ready to pay more for better quality local food
The idea is to create huge ass profit and a monopoly through cutting the costs, it has nothing to do with feeding a growing population

Moron. Most food is thrown away.

funny to use the word inhumane on an animal which isn't human in the first place.

Watched it. Mexicans are lowlife animals

This

tard

Attached: 1488113168851.jpg (380x405, 13K)

Cows are some of the nicest animals there are, treating them like that is sick honestly.

>faggots don’t know what inhumane means
>absolute state of Jow Forums and education system

seconding

Fairlife which is owned by coca cola. It's just a twitter link

Checked

Here's the full video: vimeo.com/340769169

Going vegan makes you weak and stupid. Try to either kill your own meat or get meat/eggs and dairy from a trusted source. You need meat and dairy. Vegan food is filled with anti nutrients that kill you

this threads produce the lowest IQ replies on Jow Forums
just watch idiots try to justify it and make fun out animal suffering

I grew up on a farm and we had only 2 cows.
Both of them were better pets than any cat could.
You could simply walk to them and lay down and they would lay beside you asking for pets.

this kind of imagery is shocking. surprised rammstein hasn't used this sort of imagery in a music vid yet.

This is nothing compared to what Jews to do to cows to make them into Kosher meat

reminder those cows have to be perpetually impregnated in order to keep producing milk.

no cow (or any mammal) can produce milk without first having an offspring.

youtube.com/watch?v=t4jHJf12u_k

Reminds me of a Rammstein music video.

okay, good..

Being vegan worked out just great for Hitler. It literally ruined the West. Eat steak, faggot.

Attached: hopr.jpg (750x1000, 135K)

We need the pajeet cow warriors to come and bring the vengeance on these people.

Now lets expose the us poultry industry to normies.

>1 post
>by this ID

Attached: 1479433471594.jpg (424x430, 98K)

had to stop after 30min
cant watch this shit, its fucking horrible.
worse than any horror movie ever could be.

youtube.com/watch?v=ny6aqdFy9SI

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 22K)

>this threads produce the lowest IQ replies on Jow Forums
>just watch idiots try to justify it and make fun out animal suffering
That's why I don't come into these threads. When the subject matter is animal welfare Jow Forums instantly turns into some kind of nigger/chink hybrid. I just felt like seeing if they had any decent posts in this one. Surprisingly it's not too bad.

yep, you gotta have welfare for animals.

This is true. Don’t eat from these sources though. At the very least you’re eating sick and cancer-ridden animals

Thanks

people drink cow puss, fucking gross

What do they do?

>you gotta have welfare for animals.
not sure if thats worse than welfare for unprofitable dairy farms

I mean just don't internalize it. Once you do that it's pretty easy to watch.

veal comes from somewhere, the main issue here is antibiotics in the feed and puss in the milk, people don't know about that shit and still they don't buy the stuff

milk sells for less than cost of production including subsidy

soon enough there will be no more dairy farms and I could give a fuck if people in cities starve

>worse than any horror movie ever could be.
the one about pig farming in Australia is way worse

Think of the cows.
Stop drinking milk. Try ethically produced s o y milk.

Attached: 1519332798100.jpg (600x600, 55K)

This wouldn't of been an issue if they were not all fucking beaners.

This. Love animals? Well we have a massive nigger bomb that needs defusing.

The cheap labor is worth it

Cows only exist as food
Stopeating them and they vanish

>the one about pig farming in Australia is way worse
earthlings?

Men can lactate often as a side affect from "medication"

I drink Strauss milk. Do they do terrible things?

What are we supposed to do? It’s all so intertwined into our culture that it’s impossible to stop. I’m open to real suggestions

look at this shit
like wtf is going on

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-07 Dominion (2018) Full Documentary - YouTube.jpg (1371x771, 246K)

Fuck cows. They're bred to be fucked, milked, and eaten at a low price.

This is how kosher meats are produced. The animal must suffer.

No owner would be okay with this going on. Even if they were a completely uncaring psychopath, just the pure loss of profit would piss them off. Every dead/sick cow is money lost. Cows give birth every 12-14 months and live 4-6 years, most cows only have 2-4 calves in a lifetime. So you are feeding a cow for a year just to birth a calf.

youtube.com/watch?v=wQynViAF6Ds

Attached: 1496763779970.jpg (1920x1200, 394K)

Just take anyone involved with factory farming out into an alley and shoot them

thrown away like some garbage

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-07 Dominion (2018) Full Documentary - YouTube(1).jpg (1371x771, 199K)

Cowards that don't want to risk torturing children so they turn to animals instead.

Attached: mk ultra mass hatred.png (1300x6220, 2.84M)

this is true

I think kicking the spic in the face like he did to that calf would have the same end result and the fear instilled into him is an added bonus

Saw a beaner boy on the slap and hit his 18 month old sister and laughed when his beaner mom yelled at him for a sec and went back to her phone call. The white parents on the playground were in shock.

This is news to me. Source?

>Going vegan makes you weak and stupid
>Vegan food is filled with anti nutrients
That's one down, now post body

What is that?

>Cruelest and non empathetic
>Not chinks
>Implying spics aren't just savage and smelly

I fap to vore so I really don't give a shit.

Attached: legend of vorra.jpg (408x380, 58K)

who cares, they are cheap

So instead of reporting rogue employees doing drugs and destroying their owner's property, they film it so they can keep pushing their infertility diet.

Seriously the farm fired 3 of these workers before this was even published, and fired the rest after they found out about them.

Vegans are honestly the worst. They honestly believe that employers go out of their way to hire employees to damage their means of income (animals). FFS, go look up all the research in food science and agriculture and then ask why the fuck they would waste time trying to cure disease if they are just going to pay employees to bruise and cut their cows and beat them?

Exactly, even from a pure greed point of view it makes no sense to believe that this is the norm. Why the hell would someone hire someone to vandalize and destroy their means of income?

Attached: 1555228097574.jpg (244x250, 7K)

As long as profits are healthy they don’t give a single fuck. You can have a healthy omnivore diet without the animal cruelty

The treatment is inhumane. As in it's unbecoming of a human to treat animals in such a way.

>They honestly believe that employers go out of their way to hire employees to damage their means of income (animals)
yes you fucking idiot.
you know why? because its cheaper.
holy shit you are so goddamn dumb

are you a gook?

no no no no, jews, go ahead and be vegan. more meat for us goyim ;)

MORE!! I WANT MY STEAK!!!

retard market cultists. people are animals not rational creatures.

Those cows look like shit, how are they making any profit?

They look at other places to maximize profits first. Once those other sources are improved they look at maximizing their inventory. I work with chemicals in the oilfield and it’s the same shit. Management doesn’t give a fuck about losing 100 gals of chemical when they’re raking in 100’s of thousands cash. Once shit starts getting to the point where losing inventory finally starts affecting their profits they’ll come in with their bullshit paperwork and rules. It’s the same everywhere no matter what you’re selling

Here user, watch this.
streamable.com/w14rk

You probably don’t want to eat those specific cuts of meat user

The worker is a POSC I bet the owner is a jew.

>they don’t give a single fuck
BULLSHIT. Each of those calves is $1k+ in expenditures/lost profit.

Fuck this company. Complaints can be filed with the USDA and state agriculture departments, pressure can be applied to the grocers who sell their shit, and an unmerciful PR campaign should be waged against them. Companies engaging in factory farming should fear the wrath of public scorn and boycotts as well as a deep dicking by the feds if any of their people engage in this shit. Zero sympathy.

Almond milk tastes better, lasts longer too.

This is what big Corp does. It's at odds against morality, as it naturally selects for people and methods that produce maximum profit.

You get spic scum working on farms that double as drug dens, disrespecting and abusing animals. Good Job Coca Cola.

Attached: 1a1 - Copy.png (605x453, 599K)

those don't look like dairy cows to me. They look like african cows or some shit

fuck off with your commie bullshit

oink

>Paying staff to ruin your inventory
You've never been to a farm or ran a business, have you?

All animal domestication is inhumane. don't give me that 'better they die painlessly than to a wild animal' when you would wouldn't choose the same fate.

It’s pretty sick but even that doesn’t compare to OP. Those cattle look pretty healthy and they’ll bleed to death within a few minutes. With that said I don’t see why they can’t just shoot them in the head and give em a quick and painless death

You're having down syndrome if u think that working with animals is nice and cozy from your faggot office where you get to just enjoy your faggot stake, faggot.
It's a lot of frustration and suffering dealing with retarded animals that step on your toes, smell ugly, can impale you, so how about this:YOU go and work for a month or 2 in those conditions then get back and tell me how you DON'T want to abuse the fucking animals you smug piece of shit

Fuck that contact the ATF. Having a grow farm next to a ranch is fucking stupid unless that shit is 10000% legit. That's how you get your ass rammed with 9' of asset forfeiture.

That $1k is rounding error with companies that big. We’re talking about a farm that’s partnered with the Coca-Cola company

>these animals that we have forcefully imprisoned stubbed my toe and smell bad
>i hate them