Resist not evil

>What did he mean by this

I have been looking into PizzaGate, the CIA, deep state corruption, freemasonry, the illuminati, zionism. I can't talk to regular people anymore. To them, I am nothing more than a nutjob meme while they continue to live their shallow, materialistic lifes.

Nobody seems to care about anything anymore. The highest and most powerful institutions in the world are run by satanists. Best case scenario for a dissident is getting suicided, god only knows that happens to people that go missing.

I am a normal guy with no connections,no money, no place to voice my deep sorrow other than pol, which is infested by glowniggers. Is anybody here even real?

What am I supposed to do? I can't go on and live life like I used to, but I am powerless to act in the face of this overwhelming evil.

Is the only way to be a good christian, to be in this world but not of this world? I am 22 years old, what do I do? Be a wagie for 50 years and die off?

I don't know what I am supposed to do, surrounded by ignorant, braindwashed zombies. This is hell. I am not even allowed to kill myself or I will burn in hell forever.

Advice. Anything. Please.

Attached: LDS-JTC-5X7.jpg (1000x1000, 537K)

Other urls found in this thread:

creativitymovement.net/
youtu.be/w4LgHqNNx2g
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6-cVj-ZRivo_nPuFLfdfl8DDYsMLV9Rs
youtube.com/watch?v=CabD7ImUmrk
youtube.com/watch?v=JhqGgPSxm9w&list=PLIpO3BUiq2IFdX50i-DIb6-posLJL7NEz&index=2&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=LRlzIFmXqw0
youtube.com/watch?v=Uhpu2N4rQZM
youtube.com/watch?v=3-oJt_5JvV4
youtube.com/watch?v=HJ7zbzJZsjs
youtube.com/watch?v=YlUKcNNmywk
youtube.com/watch?v=uCEeAn6_QJo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's hell for me too, if it comforts you.

We must make a stand against evil. Death and violence is the only thing (((they))) will respond to.

See, I would gladly give my life in fighting against this stuff, but I can't trust anyone here because who knows who you even are. You can't trust anyone.

>Is the only way to be a good christian, to be in this world but not of this world?
I'm pretty sure that's exactly what your own damn book tells you to do. Also your picture of Jesus was painted by a blasphemer who thinks he gets to be god of his own universe if he dies with the right paperwork filed in Utah.

1 John 2:15-17
15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

1 John 5:19
19 We know that we are children of God, and that the whole world is under the control of the evil one.

1 Corinthians 2:14
14 The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit.

1 John 2:20
20 But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and all of you know the truth. 21 I do not write to you because you do not know the truth, but because you do know it and because no lie comes from the truth.

Honk honk ;)

Attached: 7995BA1B-C074-4AA0-BC50-8B1E94BCBEDB.gif (815x815, 818K)

bump

Read Mein Kampf. Theres a good reason why he called it that.

/thread

Hell isn't real.
Yeshia isn't real.
God isn't real.
Gods of any kind aren't real.
You race is real. Your race is dying.
Live for your race or soon, it won't be real either.
creativitymovement.net/

He meant move to the woods and let the fags, jews and coons destroy each other. Get out of the way.

based

>A kid punches me
>I punch him back
>The teacher eventually arrives and doesn't punish anybody because we both hit each other

>A kid punches me
>I don't punch him and instead try to call the teacher
>The teacher arrives and punishes the kid who punched me

Eye for an eye is a terrible strategy for fighting evil because evil always plays dirty and tries to trick anybody, so to really punish evil one must become pure himself first.
That's what he meant.

>John 15
>If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you. 19If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you. 20Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.
You're not alone, we are here with you.

Been looking too far into things? Me too. Its fine. Just choose your words carefully. Talk topical bullshit to everyone, and keep the heavy things to yourself. Its easy.

It means do everything you can to get into Heaven.

How can we stand by this evil? Small talk is torture

Aus welcher Stadt kommst du?

The past is gone, the future is yours soon. Be ready.

But the Big Bang is real, isn't it, kike?

Attached: GoebbelsChristianity.jpg (738x402, 89K)

>And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
Romans 8:28

youtu.be/w4LgHqNNx2g

Attached: FB_IMG_1548512072412.jpg (720x960, 54K)

>inb4 kys kike
Obviously in order to change something you have to stop being powerless. Luckily you are still young.
You do what you have to do and don't worry about what will/won't happen.
First you have to gain physical power, this is the easiest thing to do. It will give you a lot, you'll feel less helpless. Then you make money. Then you are gaining ifluence... and then you are in the place where you are doing great and don't want to change anything. And then someone calls you a fycking boomer and blaming you for all shit.

We care, that's why they're here. Sheep among wolves
“If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you. Remember what I told you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also. They will treat you this way because of my name, for they do not know the one who sent me. If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not be guilty of sin; but now they have no excuse for their sin. Whoever hates me hates my Father as well. If I had not done among them the works no one else did, they would not be guilty of sin. As it is, they have seen, and yet they have hated both me and my Father. But this is to fulfill what is written in their Law: ‘They hated me without reason.’"
- Jesus (John 15:18-25)

Attached: goebbelschristianity2.jpg (850x400, 66K)

*That's why we're here.
And you can trust Jesus his truths and teachings are universal to all humans with souls.

Attached: goebbelsonchrist.jpg (599x282, 54K)

Lone wolves are dangerous and hard to predict or track

How do we lead Israel to salvation through christianity?

fuck off Mossad this is a board of peace.

Implying your support won’t die with boomers, better find something stronger to leech on before Iran glasses you

Eat more chiken

Kek

> Mossad
Kek, just pray me away or something faggot but nothing else of course.

62% of Israel is atheist. They need to turn off the Kardashians for 5 minutes and ponder if Abiogenesis and Big Bang really make sense.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6-cVj-ZRivo_nPuFLfdfl8DDYsMLV9Rs

Attached: images (1).jpg (327x154, 13K)

Lone wolves don't do enough damage. And you can tame them with skeleton bones, in minecraft

Good thread OP, feels nice to know I'm not alone with these feelings. The truth is that the world is already coming to an end. Many have had prophetic dreams of this already, me included. Keep your faith strong, pray for your friends and relatives and don't forget to read the bible.

Attached: jesuslamb.jpg (1651x2200, 614K)

Have no idea, I don't care about christianity, neither about israel salvation. Do you?

When Jesus said turn the other cheek he meant open a new page and fucking thrash the mother fucker. Defending yourself isn't a sin.

it's pretty simple actually
everything is controlled by the Almighty
He allows the rain to fall on the righteous and unrighteous alike
people make the choice to do evil things
sooner or later their own wickedness comes back to haunt them and they essentially are hoisted by their own petard (a common phrase around here is the left eating itself)
by fighting against this evil, if you are a good person, you are essentially denying the Almighty to force these evil people from drinking the wine of their own iniquities
you are commanded to take up the armor if righteousness and not fall into their seductions - you are supposed to separate yourselves lest you get caught up in the wrath reserved for them (come out of her my people)
by supporting their bullshit you enable them
while fighting against them turns you into monsters yourselves
something to think about
youtube.com/watch?v=CabD7ImUmrk

Attached: serveimage (17).jpg (256x197, 10K)

Same exact scenario for me too, user.
Keep the faith, and spread the gospel of Jesus. Be loving and kind to your neighbors, even if they want to remain blissfully ignorant to the truth, God loves them too. He doesn't want to see anyone perish.

Take up a healthy new hobby that interests you. It's good to have some kind of productive project in your life that you can use to take your mind off of the troubles of the world. We all need a break from the blackpill from time to time.

>Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest. Joshua 1:9

Be blessed, user.

Attached: 1559251569809.jpg (2669x1768, 1.75M)

jews will be jews, glassing em is the only solution

turn on the light faggot

Attached: cjglownigger.png (381x402, 338K)

Build or find a tower of wood and use ranged bows, use hit and run tactics on hvts like creepers. There have been a lot of solo players lately doing well lately, more of a morale thing for new players then end game progression.

God will take care of you. Our concern is waking others.

find Jesus friend. the Lord's day comes like a thief in the night.

I would love to meet villagers and be in multiplayer. but then there is the risk of the villager actually being an evil wizard and ruining us all.

Instead of building a wood towerm, I would love to settle down in a village, have a carrot farm and fight together. maybe i should hold out and work towards that?

Of course he will, I’m waiting but until he decides to show his face I will do my best in his absence.

>What am I supposed to do? I can't go on and live life like I used to, but I am powerless to act in the face of this overwhelming evil.
Wait for the embedded killswitch to go off. I'd say thirty years.

Elaborate

>will burn in hell forever.
chill user
you can leave whenever its expedient
no reason to suffer at the hands of a savage
jewsus should have said the only reason to have a gun/sword is for yourself
in fact i bet he did and the kikes lied about it
suicides ok gods not a dick
also this probably responding to a glownigger post

Sounds comfy user but servers here are unreliable even dangerous as you know best to play with local players for now. Only trust those you know personally and even be careful many players focusing on pvp only.

Actually he wasn’t talking about physical violence at all.

In his day, you slapped someone as a form of insult. It wasn’t meant to hurt so much as humiliate. So put that into context. Because what he was saying would make no sense since one of his last commands was to sell your outer garment and by a fucking sword.

A common dilemma to those with the gift of foresight.

I am my own experience and thus recommend you do as I, bail from the modern world. Claim an extensive preferably out of sight plot of land that is deemed 'uninhabitable' and do just that.

Terraform life into your human right to own a part of the very rock we live on and if they ever come for what is yours, die for it. A hero's fate.

I have learned to trust absolutely nobody. I have been griefed and killed so many times by players I thought were friendly. It really seems like everyone is out for their own self benefit.

Sometimes I wish I had not gone down this path and could content myself with ice cream and TV shows. It was an easier life.

Now that you can see the real power structure, why not climb the real ladder faggot? Fight back, just like any corporation, start from the bottom.
But if you haven’t realized how to do this you may not be as smart as you think desu.

It means do not return evil for evil, return justice for evil when able and take comfort in God's absolute justice for things you miss.

>Is the only way to be a good christian, to be in this world but not of this world? I am 22 years old, what do I do? Be a wagie for 50 years and die off?

Everyone dies. You're priority is growing in knowledge of God and pursuing virtue.

youtube.com/watch?v=JhqGgPSxm9w&list=PLIpO3BUiq2IFdX50i-DIb6-posLJL7NEz&index=2&t=0s

Same, been thinking of a way to bring this into the real world for like a year now, but it's hard.

I like to play and dig with friends with same believes and building ideas, showing them the proper way of derocating the houses is also good. They might stick to their old habits 4x4 dirt cube but they will learn

Attached: 1555337589359.png (480x726, 731K)

>carrots
Sounds nice fren. i am currently in the prozcess of loosing my gf. of the same reasons you described.
i would love to have some good Friends some Hektar with a small House on it.

mein Tipp start slow start small but start.
i wish ya the best i have the hole that even people like ja hab find peace. Jesus loves you. fuck those violent accelerationists.

Attached: 1559915449590.jpg (540x748, 100K)

I actually moved into a new house with 2 other players recently. We put a lot of effort into decoration. We had a minor argument and I had a red pill overdose.

They don't want to play with me anymore and I will leave our house now. It is hard to talk to people when you think like me.

How can you talk to people about enchanting diamond swords when they are still punching trees?

there are things now in motion that cannot be stopped all you can do is pepper your angus and try to help others you know
considering the success Noah had with this ... best of luck to you

Attached: tree.jpg (952x616, 395K)

resist not evil but return good is referring to your neighbor over usual stuff which happens in life. psalms says forgiveness covers the sins of others.

it is not saying to allow evil to take root. bro btw i am in a similar spot to you. do not be afraid. perfect love casts out fear. dont hide your power level just express it tactfully depending on who you are with, assessing them what they can handle. i know how you feel bro. shit is fucked up and i have problems with people, particularly millennial peers.

hang in there bro times might get tougher. God bless you bro.

Please don't be so cryptic, just straight up tell me. And don't give me that "it's better if you don't know" - it's already too late. I am absolutely dysfunctional in the modern world, might as well go all the way. What are you talking about?

Nothing in this world is inevitable. When you are overcome with black pills and depressed thoughts, always remember, ANYTHING can happen. The future is what you want it to be, you are the master of the universe.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-02 at 9.04.59 PM.png (1260x482, 86K)

Polygonal rifling is forensically untraceable.

A very misunderstood verse and totaly corrupted by the sodomite jew written NIV Bible.
>Matthew 5:39 KJV
>But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.
Don't resist he evil fight it head on.
>Turn he other cheek
If you read the whole section, the Romans where coming onto Christ due to the lies of the jews. Jesus disciple wanted to fight the soldiers on behalf of Jesus, but that would be a fight against the state by his disciple.
So jesus said to challenge the soldier to a dual. If you are hit upon on cheek turn the other, if he hits the other than it is a personal dual challenge and not a attack on the government (state).
We see this as recently as the Victorian era, if you are slapped on one cheek with the glove and then the other that means it's honor duel time.
So many people today don't understand that due to the corruption of Christianity that the NIV Bible has caused.

Attached: zero tolerance.jpg (736x576, 81K)

user
if there's one thing i've learned during my sentence on this earth
it's that nobody is prepared to hear the truth
nobody wants to listen - they have everything figured out
only by having that paradigm shift internally do they finally become curious enough to get at the root
i'm sorry it has to be this way

Attached: ipg2.png (1408x838, 1.77M)

19-23 year olds pretty high speed players

I usually dont talk about enchanting items endgame with other people yet, only my dad admin who is quite redpilled about this stuff. But i agree when seeing how good the enchants are its hard to keep your mouth shut how they are better than non enchant

Based FSSPX traditional catholic

Attached: ab64200379beefb53d79b2123f05a8d079ed32d4abb9f8d17b0099ec6520ef4e.jpg (843x576, 94K)

"Defending" yourself means giving the opportunity and the reason for your enemy to retaliate against you.
Same reason why everyone turned against the third reich, despite fighting the right enemy

i will learn from you the truth, and from me you will learn that there are people willing to listen.

lets learn from each other. it's a mysterious world.

You should really really burn that Bible you're using.
The NIV Bible was written by sodomite jews in 1975 to pacify Christianity and prevent another Hitler. the Boomers taking up the NIV Bible is the ONLY reason people who think they are Christian (but are not really) are so accepting of the jews degeneracy and corruption.
I read the KJV Bible every day and can't find a single part where it says to accept and ignore degeneracy and corruption. It says to drive it away or take the sword to it.
The sword is not a metaphor for gods words, it's a actual sword.
>Sell your garment and buy a sword.
You don't sell something to buy a metaphor!

Attached: race mixing.jpg (1114x1404, 426K)

Honk Honk,
Actually using a Bible less than 50 years old written by sodomite jews
Honk Honk he's fucking retarded.

Attached: 1557926745562.jpg (302x448, 45K)

Ditch your flag, you're not worthy and obviously know nothing.

Attached: 1559057456062.jpg (545x404, 43K)

Ecclesiastes 1:9
the world has been the way it is since the beginning
and with each iteration it seems we only compound our errors
and everything is hidden to prevent anyone from discovering this fact - but like false idols they are right there in plain sight, all one has to do is look
what is the definition of apocalypse? the actual definition not described by holly wood or "pop culture"?

Attached: serveimage (8).jpg (310x163, 8K)

>plasma universe = living universe
When using the plasma universe model God and afterlife fit perfectly.
Once you understand that everything fits.

Attached: sun ejection.gif (256x192, 2.12M)

Your post number equals 36. Congratulations. The only thing you NEED to do right now is be patient. Just FYI, there are many Satanists, but Satanism itself is not what you think. Having no money is good. Being a young man with ties to Jesus is good. You are not powerless if you have these traits young man... YOU are the exact opposite. Be humble, be ready to work, and keep praying... even if you haven't been taught how to yet. Effort is more important than success at this time. KEEP TRYING! Make these prayers a personal interaction in between you and your personal maker. Good luck, young warrior. Pay attention to EVERYTHING.

Don't worry Israel is doomed.
It will be by a jews hand.
The formation of greater Israel and fulfilling the predictions to bring the jew messiah.
>As a person living in Israel you know the holocaust is a lie.
>But one of the prophecies for the coming of the jew messiah is that 6 million jews need to die (vanish)
The only thing to effectively make 6 million jews vanish instantly is a nuke. Where are 6 million jews congregated in one place?
8 million+ in Israel. So it is my prediction that a Zionist jew unpset that the messiah hasn't come and wanting the messiah to come in his lifetime will nuke the jews in Israel after all the other prophecies are fulfilled.
you know full well that the Jewish Zionists will do it. A pure evil religion, even by your own words earlier in your thread, all about material and power over others.
side note
nuking California and New York would also vanish 6 million jews instantly.

Attached: 1553431193636.jpg (978x946, 98K)

Give yourself this one rule: always be honest, with yourself and others. You don't need to openly reveal your power level, unless someone asks you about it. Lead by example and be fruitful (create, procreate). We're all broken, living in an upside-down world. Just try to make the best of it.

it won't be a nuke on the west coast, but be prepared for them to say it was
youtube.com/watch?v=LRlzIFmXqw0

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

>Honesty is the foundation.
Be honest with oneself above all, lest ye become a mentally ill liberal.
>Do not support evil
jews are of the synagogue of satan, satan is evil. To support evil is a sin so don't do business with jews wherever possible. this falls under do not practice usury as well.

Attached: 1557587752229.png (656x1140, 568K)

I've been where you are now, don't give up. It just feels like you're alone because everyone is hiding his powerlevel. I live in our wonderful capital city and have met real people even in this shithole, even though I'm lonely, too. Times will change soon, just give it a few more years, until then get fit, especially endurance, learn real world skills in your free time and survive. When I felt especially down I read Nietzsche and Marcus Aurelius, especially the latter, it helped me over the worst.
And never forget, if you ever actually consider suicide, see a psychiatrist first, pills are horrible but better than being dead.
Good luck

Attached: 1530218462391.png (731x611, 876K)

red Ice is on so saved your youtube vid for later.
They cannot lie, their messiah (satan the fallen angle) will not come based on lies.

Attached: 1558739095821.jpg (1536x1024, 67K)

yet he will deceive many
the truth is there but it is occulted
youtube.com/watch?v=Uhpu2N4rQZM

Attached: ipgii.png (792x838, 944K)

Why would we want Israel to be nuked if the tomb of our Lord is there including some other apostles? The sacrifice taking place in America seems more probable

sure makes you want to run off to a "sanctuary" city amirite?
what better way to increase the body count
all these illegals and immigrants pouring in are utter fools
youtube.com/watch?v=3-oJt_5JvV4

Attached: serveimage (6).jpg (1600x1095, 249K)

thanks, i will learn more about that, godspeed user.

peace be with you user
spread the word
youtube.com/watch?v=HJ7zbzJZsjs

Attached: boa.png (239x410, 73K)

fuck rabbi yeshua.

anyways, become who you are germanbro

Attached: quote-those-who-want-to-live-let-them-fight-and-those-who-do-not-want-to-fight-in-this-world-adolf-h (850x400, 66K)

>Why would we want Israel to be nuked if the tomb of our Lord is there including some other apostles?
It guarantees a few hundred years of peace because the land will be unlivable.
With that many jews gone finishing it up will be easy. Once the jews are gone the world will know peace.
Find one bit of degeneracy or corruption in western nations that doesn't have a jew behind it.
>you can't
>no one can
This says a lot seeing as they are less that 2% of western nations population.
Falls in the one bad apple runes the bunch saying. A few jews can rune a nation.

Attached: goodjews.png (1330x3610, 1.85M)

All of us need to go back to Europe, which is our ancestor’s motherland. America is where it’s all going to happen, it’s obvious.

Attached: 1559935219403.png (900x900, 360K)

Nothing on this planet matters. Your job is to keep the main thing, the main thing. The main thing = God.

do not repay evil with evil
it was a limitation on vengeance i.e. an eye for an eye in favor of righteous punishment

that's right user
youtube.com/watch?v=YlUKcNNmywk

Attached: serveimage (3).jpg (198x255, 16K)

>definition of apocalypse
Apocalypse is a great awakening the masses learning the truth.

Attached: Truth is hate.jpg (225x225, 13K)

I understand how you feel user, I think many of us do as well.

A major part of the Gospel message is the realization that we are powerless.

We are powerless in doing good, and powerless in being made right with God. There is a reason the scriptures call us "Sheep".

Salvation therefore is a free gift, "...for by grace are ye saved through faith..." Ephesians 2:8. Salvation is also a one time event (Justification), and an ongoing process in a believer's life (Sanctification).

If the Lord decides that a person's time has come, then that person's time will come. Suicide is never the solution.

We need God, to live day by day, through prayer, reading (Bible), and fasting.

I've always wondered about the symbolism in this video. There is so much stuff going on.

yes you are right
you will be spared on day of the rake
it begins to make sense when you add it all up nothing is random everything has meaning
youtube.com/watch?v=uCEeAn6_QJo

Attached: serveimage (7).jpg (261x193, 7K)