What was the worst European population in America?

What was the worst European population in America?
For the sake of the argument let's exclude the Irish and Eastern Europeans

Attached: jjtuop3nx8z01.jpg (1024x576, 118K)

albanians

Attached: 1550345279259.jpg (1200x858, 380K)

Germans and Swedes are neck and neck. German-Americans are the ones who obsess over dogs and work for buzzfeed, along with other weird stuff. However, Minnesota, a total shithole, has historically taken in the bulk of all Swedish migration in America, and for some reason, the bulk of Somali migration today. Weird.

That Swedish Somali thing is amazing.

There are more Norwegians abroad than in Norway.
til

Americans are sort of retarded who like to larp about ancestry. A lot of white americans will have, based on the testimony of grandma, one Norwegian ancestor, and since Viking culture is like a fetish here suddenly they're "Norwegian".

Italians, they were all jews

And I mean there are a ton of Norwegian Americans don't get me wrong, especially in small town midwestern areas, but a lot of that is just larp

Why America doesn't speak French or Italian.

uhh the jews...?

Russians.

Why are there so few French in America? There are even more Poles

>Why are there so few French in America?
idk, didnt napoleon kill like 50% of french manhood in his war? that probably didnt help.

There are plenty of French and Italian speakers. You'll find French isolated places like Northern Maine and Louisiana. Italian in New York and Boston.

The Greeks were the worse by far. The Americans should hunt them down and kill them. Anyone who abandoned us and moved away is not worthy of being Greek.

Louisiana and Quebec. Quebec would be considered "America" in context of French colonization. And just assimilation. Steve Colbert, for example.

Are u alb*nian by chance

iirc the only part of the french holdings in what is now the continental US that was heavily settled was southern Louisiana around New Orleans.

We also heavily integrated, the french were the first immigrants to fully integrate, besides Cajun communities and some border ones.

Nope. I just hate the Greeks who leave. Stay here and suffer like the rest of us, traitor. We need the people. You left, so now they are replacing you with muzzies. So, I'm basically extending that to every Greek who left, ever!

Irish weren't that bad once they interbred with Anglos and Germans. Worst is by far the Italians, sorry pastaniggers

British and Scots, followed by Germans of Continental Celtic descent.

Not the same as the kikes from the Pale of Settlement

The US is around 75% English, admixture wise. There's no way we have that many Nords and G*rmans here
>My Greater Grandmother was G*rman, therefore my family is G*rman

Attached: 734741_plagueofgripes_yordle-team-blue-tristana-poppy.jpg (1800x1200, 1.18M)

No clue. In terms of 1800's immigration, I don't think they saw a reason to even leave. The only decent territory left (culturally speaking) might have been just Quebec.

South Europeans

Nobody likes them for a reason

Short brown, swarthy people.

They even fit the Jewish stereotype

The US isn't even close to being 75% English. It's barely 50% white overall. Anglo culture pressured millions of Germans and other undesirables to change their surnames into something English. That's it. So instead of someones last name being Schmidt, it's Smith. Huber to Hoover etc.

I'm of French descent. There are a lot of people of French descent in America, half of America used to be a French colony, but because most of the French came a long time before other immigrants from Europe, they have blended in and so it appears there are less French, but a lot of Americans from Louisiana to the Midwest probably have a lot of French in them.

Agreed. We are deeply sorry for all the problems we have caused throughout the world. We are ready to take them all back now. Please send all South Europeans you have to Greece.

My ancestors even changed the spelling of their last name to sound more English to better integrate. Gagner to Gonyea.

Genewise, English still represents the majority of America. Our niggers are not even 100% African. Whites are almost unanimously English while the nonwhites we have are mutts with a significant portion of European ancestry, particularly Anglo

You're forgetting half of America. (Novelle France) literally Louisiana, the ENTIRE midwest, up to Canada.

America hasn't been Anglo for at least over 100 years. Americans should stop listening to the bongs, and start listening more to continental Europeans.

There are also more Irish and Germans abroad than in Germany.

I suppose the grandchildren and great-grandchildren of Greeks that left Greece should be hunted down too?

Yes. If they are over 18 and haven't come back on their own, do as you wish with them. America never really liked them anyway.

>Community Survey
>I think I'm German....

Most American are British larping as Germans, there are more Scandinavians in America than Germans. Maybe 8 million German descendent at most & most of them are at least 50% British.

The ones who abandoned went on to make a restaurant. Literally everyone.

>here are more Scandinavians in America than Germans

Sure, Nigel.

Attached: immigration.gif (889x719, 2.09M)

Kikes kikes kikes

>towards the end
Shit, every European immigrant here I can think of is over 50 too

Let me guess, their restaurants are Greeks and dirty and there is a lot of noise and people gathering in big groups? I'll also go on a whim and say that Greeks in the US brag about being Greek all the time and hang out with each other more than they do with Americans. They also gather together in big groups and stay in coffee shops for hours upon hours and talk about politics and gamble, right?

We don't fit in there. They should all come back home. I hate Greeks who live in other countries just as much as I hate outsiders who live here.

based

Attached: 1557847035832.jpg (506x640, 40K)

Hey man I’ve been to Greece but you guys wouldnt even take me back anyway. I’m one generation too far removed to get citizenship.

Probably Italians. The Irish and the Eastern Europeans weren't that bad, it just was they came in bigger numbers for longer periods, but the Italians were so bad we had two acts of Congress to halt their immigration.

More than 8 million Germans immigrated to the US in history, and that's excluding their children.

Stop with the bullshit excuses and get your ass back here. We don't fit in with the Americans. It's not our place, we have our own home. People like you are the reason our population is going down the drain and outsiders are allowed to come here. If we had the Greeks living in other countries (including the ones who leave now, like straight after university, because they have job offers in America) we would be fine.

Georgia not a part of Europe? Fuck off mutt

It's actually not..

First time I’ve seen a European tell an American to come back to the honeland on here. Usually you guys just say mutts fuck off. My family hasn’t lived in Greece for 100 years and I don’t speak the language. I look Greek but as soon as I open my mouth you’ll know I’m not.

That's exactly correct. It is so annoying. They took over an entire neighborhood in New York City, Astoria, just to pull this shit. They're only marginally better than Italians

The French.

>Let's exclude the worst Euros

I know, right? I hate Greeks who live in other countries just as much as I hate outsiders who live here.

We have a home, dipshit! Stay in it.

I'm not Europeans and you are not American. We're both Greek. Get your ass over here.

>i dOnT sPiC gRekZ

Fucking pitiful....

t. either Pierre Dupont from Aosta, Wolfram Heichmann from Sud Tirolo, or M'gambe Bantu from the local PD "refugees" camp

Georgia is part of America, not Europe

Greeks, Spanish, Portuguese and Italians. After we have won, you should exclude us. This should be Europe after we have won.

Attached: b9cd9fdd-e3e0-44ba-902b-c5edb60548bb.png (4592x3196, 1.2M)

It's true, most of them were either kikes or terroni. Good riddance

There are more Jews in the USA than in Israel.

France is a mediterranean country and Portugal isn't.

We don't want France, they don't have the Mediterranean spirit. Why isn't Portugal Mediterranean?

Jews that lived in Europe

Portugal has no coastal line on the Mediterranean at all. But the Portuguese have a lot in common with Italians, Spanish and Greeks, so not being on the Mediterranean cost does not mean anything.

Anglos