The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

Is this the best example of this folkish truthism?

Attached: 6470E0A1-ED15-4D82-9B0A-BDCF8BFF65A5.jpg (200x200, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ADL/status/1136306768781484033
youtu.be/1diwaElmLYg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The right cant fight. I guess yiu guys can post some of those hillarious clown memes to own him!

Really tired of the anti jew memes this time around. We had nothing to do wtih carlos maza. Fuck this shit skin lispy queer

>shuts down the internet over a bad gay joke

Oh boy

who runs youtube?
who runs google??
who runs the media???

glad to hear you don't like this fag, though.

Lmao he deleted his reddit profile where he uploaded videos of himself taking loads in his ass.

I didn't think the backlash against him from the left would be so bad.

Attached: HAHAHA!!.jpg (1172x768, 186K)

One of many old wives tales

>You're not being the evil barbarian we need you to be! Do something violent, we are sinking faster than the titanic.

last time the right did something back, you guys cried for weeks.

Is it the gay spic's fault or YouTube's for being so spineless in the first place?

Attached: danycringe.jpg (642x666, 129K)

don't over-use the Jew meme, not everyone is Jewish you retarded faggot. This guy is a gay spic

wtf you're joking right

>Is it the gay spic's fault or YouTube's for being so spineless in the first place?
Youtube. Youtube was already going to implement these new policies, the faggy spic's whining was just pretext for them to implement them.

Are you new here? The degeneracy was exposed days ago.

A couple of them are runned by china actually, or have some serious investments on their part.

Explain the star of David and why it is also a seal of Saturn please

I see this faggot everywhere here and on YouTube. TL:DR?

you are completely right, this jew faggot didn't do shit, the youtube purge was the work of the ADL
>twitter.com/ADL/status/1136306768781484033

Attached: 1556074178067.jpg (750x747, 37K)

>folkish truthism
Jesus fucking Christ, how many times. This 'proverb' has been conceived by either some american jokester or american neo-nazi. You couldnt even translate this to polish effectively because there is no equivalent for 'cries out' idiom, same goes for every slavic language

Жид кpичит oт бoли, кoгдa пыpяeт/кoлит тeбя. Actually sounds ok.

sure thing, kike.

Attached: 1559931126891.png (625x638, 103K)

they will continue to take more unless you fight back or show some discontent. this is how things work.

bait him into sending dick pics to a minor then call the cops on him

Gay faggot spic endorses threats, violence and mob mentality yet cries when he is the target.

Attached: 5E10B8AE-02F9-4FB9-A0E9-A5C965452E09.png (800x750, 607K)

youtu.be/1diwaElmLYg

Go ahead faggots
Keep pushing us

Attached: 57707.jpg (571x663, 34K)

and they get people thinking nothing happened by keeping crowder on the platform

Attached: a quintessential faggot.png (886x779, 590K)

Plz tell me you guys archived it
Didn't someone have an idea of emailing and sending all the sick shit he posted to his relatives/parents

>bad gay joke
crowder literally described him accurately.
it's not like he called him a spic faggot with a speech impediment

Be the change you want to see in the world. If you are tired of the anti Jew memes then show the world an example of a Jew that doesn't confirm the stereotype.

When Jow Forums can show hundreds of examples of blue check marked Jews pretending to be white while despairing white people and then when it's time for them to face the consequences for being white THAT THEY FUCKING ASKED FOR they go "But I'm not white, I'm Jewish".

Same goes for Jews calling for more diversity for other countries but not their own. Or open borders. Or a dozen of other things.

When Jews stop being subversive hypocrite scum the anti Jew memes will stop.

All leftists are spiritual semites.

somebody doesn't want all that blame from the Right and Left. Both sides channeling their hatred at something mutual for the first time.

You've had everything to do with everything anti western.

>We had nothing to do with it
Sure Shlomo, I believe you. You are our greatest ally.

Attached: 10E29DBA-2F1E-4636-B2A4-1F94154BD4F3.jpg (1200x1800, 281K)

Well, I think the ADL in general is better

>Really tired of the anti jew memes this time around.
Do you know where you are?

Attached: (((Western Civilization))).jpg (2348x2796, 1.95M)

I think it was Ezra Pound who said that the Jews aren't even real destroyers. They just decay everything like rot. --- Feels pretty real with this guy. If a virus could talk, you'd have this niggerkike.

>LISPY
>FAGGOT

A better idea would be to constantly e-mail, phone snail mail and twitter the most conservative NBC executives about Carlos's fantasies about their underage sons

As always the jew

THIS IS THE DAMAGE CONTROL JEW.

And to the Media executive who back him with messages that Carlos says their son is next

>The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you
>Is this the best example of this folkish truthism?

no, because the retards purged from youtube aren't innocent and targeted people without provocation for reasons as asinine as their skin color or sex life.

prompting this 1 gay mexican to utterly own the fuck out of 10,000 white men.

1. gay. mexican

Attached: 1559756780398.jpg (532x396, 37K)

Nice bait. Here is a (you) faggot.

Not even close lispy. Crowder is getting streisanded and will win in the end and put YouTube in its place

What an empty existence

Both my Android and PC video downloaders quit working days before the Bolshevik JewTube censorship. A Cohencidence?

He's Jewish too? Amazing.

Remember when you punch him wear rubber gloves so you dont get aids

What are you going to do about it? Fuck all that's what

Hes's a gay wonk but still manages to jew us all

AIDS is the gaywonk's natural defense mechanism

Attached: 0yDknDb.jpg (1456x948, 81K)