South Africa - Woman shot, raped, tortured, children wired

>youtube.com/watch?v=fETqf9loNZ8

"In this video by AfriForum, we see how a survivor of a violent and brutal farm attack in Hankey reveals the details of the horror she and her young children had to endure. The woman was shot, raped in front of her daughter (13) and the children were bound with wire assaulted and traumatised. The attacker wanted her son to rape her during the ordeal. The family was kidnapped and taken to a local ATM to draw money for the attacker when she managed to escape. “We were tortured for 4 hours. I can only describe that night as if we were hunted like wild animals. We were tied up, shot and raped.”

AfriForum announced the latest farm attack statistics for 2019 during a media conference on 4 June 2019."

Farm attack news: >southafricatoday.net/tag/farm-attack/

They are many and frequent, white people being hunted, tortured and killed by blacks. Women being raped in front of their children, tortured and shot then forced to watch her daughters being raped, tortured and killed. In most of the attacks money is not stolen, they just come, rape, torture and kill.

It's a systematic process, it is terrorism.

Look up what is AfriForum and who is Ernst Roets.

Ernst Twitter:
>twitter.com/ErnstRoets?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Disrupted Land Documentary:
>youtube.com/watch?v=qhMqc7exTus

Attached: SA-farm-reality.jpg (1000x541, 311K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/wife-and-son-of-man-killed-in-2016-farm-attack-arrested-20190412
bitchute.com/video/oqj8oVVK3lJ4/
google.com/amp/s/www.timeslive.co.za/amp/news/south-africa/2019-05-17-free-state-farmer-gets-life-for-murder-after-cops-find-three-bodies-on-farm/
foreignlegion.info/2018/01/16/french-foreign-legion-structure-in-2018/
sahistory.org.za/article/dutch-and-khoikhoi
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GqXshq-AINY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

White retards still in South Africa deserve what they get.

That's a nice Ridgeback.

ey southis, you got matchheads and plumbing materials?

Most of the people still there are the ones with no condition to leave, most of them have no choice but to stay there. You are the retard here.

Their best bets would unironically be laser weapons, you can easily blind someone at long distances using a strong laser weapon and they are relatively easy to build and extremely effective.

>have no choice but to stay
No, my retarded little friend, they had the chance to get out, they could get out but they wanted to stay because they are retarded and believed in the "unification" bullshit.

I am friends with a South African family that left in 1984, they all knew what was coming, they all could easily get asylum in white countries in those days and up until about 2010.

Quite a few of those farm attacks are carried out by the farmers relatives in order to claim the insurance policy.
m.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/wife-and-son-of-man-killed-in-2016-farm-attack-arrested-20190412

Attached: E244F6F5-DC12-4608-A78F-F971BDB71E4A.jpg (640x1035, 222K)

bullshit, I expected more from a huebro, kings of the diy revolving shtgun favelablasters. Honestly, south africans should already arm themselve. Make molotovs, zipguns, anything. Why do people let themselve getting slaughtered?WAKE UP! FUCKING FIGHT! how can you look in your children eyes and tell them you let it all come to this while doing nothing!? You will die anyways, only with Jesus you will live again.

There have always been poor people, and with the current laws they need to have money and qualifications to leave, many white South Africans don't have that.

Your argument is pointless how do you come to a thread about a woman being shot and raped and then you post "White retards still in South Africa deserve what they get."?

You are a subhuman.

I'm not South African and I agree that they should make diy weapons, but I don't think those are very effective. I would go for professinal tasers and diy laser guns that blind people from distance, if not a real gun.

>BORN TO BRAAI
>AFRICA IS A FUCK
>Kill Em All 2019
>I am Saffa Man
>41,000,938 DEAD KAFFIRS

Attached: Stoned.webm (1920x1080, 2.78M)

Attached: Run Forest.webm (1920x1080, 943K)

Attached: Knock Knock.webm (1920x1080, 2.5M)

Is that you?

Attached: BeepBeep Sup Kaffs.webm (1920x1080, 2.89M)

For legal reasons Ill say that it is not me.

Attached: Boots in Mirror may be closer than they appear.webm (1920x1080, 2.58M)

Attached: dbt bullied by taxi.webm (1920x1080, 820K)

> quite a lot
> one listed
Not saying you’re wrong, but how about some sauce brownbro

Attached: Do Not Disrespect me.webm (1920x1080, 2.71M)

Attached: doing wheelies to escape my feelies.webm (1920x1080, 1.53M)

Attached: Fuzz BTFO.webm (1920x1080, 2.9M)

wow, so edgy

Attached: Goodday Officer.webm (1920x1080, 2.73M)

Bro give me your matrix.org username, I don't know anyone from SA and have a lot of interest in what's going on there.

Hmm

is there a full video of this?

Attached: Move.webm (1920x1088, 2.86M)

Attached: Him driving around me.webm (1920x1080, 1.24M)

Attached: Hooting doesn`t work.webm (1920x1080, 2.81M)

Attached: Rocky Road.webm (1920x1080, 2.89M)

Attached: Mirror Expropriation.webm (1920x1080, 2.37M)

Attached: Straight Outta.webm (1920x1080, 2.13M)

Attached: Dance Dance African Revolution.webm (1920x1080, 2.89M)

This will be any country, city, area that has a high density of black people.

Attached: yeah bby.gif (220x220, 1003K)

I don`t have one. Ask your questions and I will answer what I can.

?
I just rode around looking for him in the squatter camp.

Are you a racist?

Attached: CMS.jpg (1886x1002, 507K)

Attached: News paper.jpg (581x1032, 63K)

Attached: Respect my Authoritah.jpg (1744x944, 376K)

If your white in Africa leave

bitchute.com/video/oqj8oVVK3lJ4/

>Police blockaded by Taxis

Attached: Kempton Cop Shop.jpg (1024x575, 65K)

What are the reasons for your actions? Do you just go around breaking things or were those retaliations for something? I'm talking about the ones where you didn't get stoned.

Farm murders are more complex than is being put forth in the media.The focus is only on the victims of farm attacks if they are white.But the media in the US and elsewhere don’t report on crime committed by the farmers on black farm workers.
google.com/amp/s/www.timeslive.co.za/amp/news/south-africa/2019-05-17-free-state-farmer-gets-life-for-murder-after-cops-find-three-bodies-on-farm/

Attached: DC780F2D-7CDB-4181-8B76-7D22AF3A3434.jpg (640x1030, 265K)

Dat short shorts style

Attached: aa66dcadf54341cb3903d986583e416a.jpg (460x590, 61K)

hoe gaan dit

Bottoms up for the road warrior

Attached: 1559849445633.jpg (640x481, 38K)

What's this gay shit?

I am an incel. But honestly the drivers are at fault almost always, when they show they are sorry I ride away. When they give me the finger or ignore me after cutting me off I take a mirror.

Attached: 1555536214383.jpg (576x1024, 90K)

lonely af

Attached: DeliciousNextCockroach-mobile.jpg (480x358, 33K)

Bro, are you proud of the fact that you ride like a retard?

What do you do for a living? Have you ever considered an insurgency in South Africa? Have you ever considered getting military experience in another country?

I like you RoadWarrior user, you seem like a cool dude.

>White retards still in South Africa deserve what they get.
Why because you niggers only know how to live like savages? You're incompatible with modern civilisation? Thank you for reminding us your not really part of the human race. Just a vestigial of a bygone era.

South Africa obviously needs more diversity. We should settle around 60 or so million white people there so it can be properly multicultural.

South Africa is gone. Whites need to flee/claim asylum in the West.

Die swartes brand alles. Fokken
houtkops.

Fuck off Satan.

Don`t remind me.

Yeah, /dbt/ loves me though.

It`s not yet time, South Africa must reach a critical point before the war will start. If the power goes out for long enough it will begin.

I have looked into going to Britain because they opened the army to commonwealth citizens gain though.

Wish I could get a gf though.

Attached: tfw no gf.jpg (1140x1188, 293K)

You should probably not upload these. A houtkop kan killl, rape and steal here but if a white guy farts threateningly we are in deep kak.

Attached: vwZCUmI.png (702x960, 666K)

Apropos

Attached: SmartSelect_20190607-141921_Omnichan.jpg (887x326, 138K)

You can go to the French Foreign Legion also, it is the only part of the army where you pledge alliance to the Legion itself, not to France, so you're free of their degeneracy and you'll most likely be deployed somewhere in Africa.

Nah, don`t worry. I've been around long enough to hide the pertinent information.
If ever the police came with intent to arrest me for any racism laws, I would honestly go on a rampage and kill as many as I could. Hate lwas are evil and are designed to force us into slavery

Very few make into the FFL. Many are Easter Bloc people with previous military training.

Attached: Mlungu.jpg (3096x2205, 2.94M)

Is there a certain way you're breaking those side mirrors without it breaking your hand too?

Bro I saw a 17 year old guy from Belgium, zero military experience, the guy was skinny, in the Legion. You can make it.

>Very few make into the FFL. Many are Easter Bloc people with previous military training.
yeah the foreign legion is mostly eastern european and asian

Not really, about 25% are French, with about 60% coming from Europe as a whole, the rest is from Asia, Latin America and Africa.

Niggers are garbage

AVGN lol

Yes and no. I have broken fingers before punching mirrors. In general gloves will shield your hand quite well. Another technique would be to use your forearm, which is armored under the jacket, to chop downwards on the mirror. The downwards chop has very little chance of hurting you. I punch out of habit as I used to box.

I am a fatman, 120kgs by 186cm. Having said that I am very strong, all my fat is on my gut. I can/have lifted 65kg kaffs with one hand to slam with on the ground.

In truth, I think South Africa might be fucked before the end of the year. It depends on only two things now. Eskom(Electricity provider) and The Investment rating. Right now Moodies wants to downgrade us if load shedding(Blackouts planed and otherwise) comes back.

Without power we can`t farm, without an investment rating the Rand will tank and food prices will go to high. Poor blacks will not be able to afford food and will begin rioting and looting. That will start the war.

Attached: Monster under the bed.jpg (2160x2616, 1.37M)

according to this foreignlegion.info/2018/01/16/french-foreign-legion-structure-in-2018/
40% are eastern europeans , 16% asian

Do you have more rage videos?
They really warmed my cold heart

Most of my WebMs are /dbt/ memes though.

Attached: Pocket Sand.webm (1080x1980, 2.73M)

Yeah but it's of no use if the war starts and there's no organized group of people to fight it, you need to find people like the Boeremag and organize to fight a war instead of mindless bombing. Other than that you should get fit and try to get into the Foreign legion.

I got my stats from an official french foreign legion video. I don't know where to find it though.

well yeah but a time might come when you will actually be needed in the front lines rather than a popcorn moment.

Still love it man, keep it up!

Mobile.. can someone give a rundown on what these faggots videos are ?

My local CPF out numbers the police by double and is better armed and trained.

There are many groups waiting for things to kick off. I know of some people that will seize a SANDF Armory when the time is right.

I work manual labor jobs so I am lot for fit they I make myself seem, I just enjoy meat and bread to much to have a toned gut.

I've been around for a decade on the road, I've only been clinked twice for speeding.

Get a bike. If you have a gf, you can`t join the club though.

Attached: Tsek.jpg (474x388, 41K)

Cool. I had to put my Ridgeback down at 16 because she had a brain tumor. I'd love another one. If the future of the world is beautiful Ridgebacks everywhere, I'd be ecstatic.

>t. subhuman psychopath

hue hue hue hue lemme do wheelies and kick mirrors black people are bad

Average retarded bike nigger

Because no one gives a shit what happens to niggers.

Imagine being this much of a cuck

go suck your dog leaf

>Because no one gives a shit what happens to niggers.
That’s obvious.But unfortunately for the white South Africans and their families foreign governments that were thinking of offering them asylum decided not to in large part do to the fact that the violence on farms isn’t always as being portrayed by the people in foreign countries championing their cause.Even Trump’s own State Department has acknowledged such.

Fight for your people white man

Personally I think they should just let them into America or Europe, let Africans have Africa. Then it's no longer an issue. Africans get their land back from whites and the whites get a new home where they arent pissing off African communists lol.

>all blacks are the same
>i know nothing of south african history
kys. khoisan allowed whites into their lands and have lived peacefully with them since. buntu are invaders and should be shot on site.

>are you a racist
whats the difference between a tourist and a racist, saffer?

You do know nothing about South African history.The Khoisan were treated no differently by the Dutch settlers than the other first nation peoples like the Native Americans and Aboriginals of Australia.They were exploitied and had their land stolen.Not to mention going all but extinct while living under Dutch rule.
sahistory.org.za/article/dutch-and-khoikhoi

Attached: 5D60436D-2C09-498A-B6D6-2302D9178D2D.jpg (640x1099, 495K)

>2019
South Africa is an unirrigated wasteland. Within it lies a city. Outside the boundary walls, a desert. A cursed earth. Inside the walls, a cursed country, stretching from Cape Town to Durban. An unbroken primitive landscape. 57 million people living in the mega structures of the old world and the ruins of a new one. Criminals. Tin Shacks. Kaffirs. Convulsing. Choking. Breaking under it's own weight. Citizens in fear of the street. The gun. The gang. Only one thing fighting for order in the chaos: SAanon of the Four of Chans. Mirror-Taker. Kaffa Beater. Chronic Loner.

Attached: Dredd_Apocalypse_War.jpg (271x368, 33K)

fake and gay, she didn't die nor raped.

> dutch rule
> exploited

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GqXshq-AINY

That video would have some relevance if it were the Chinese that landed in South Africa in 1652,exploited and killed off the Khoisan and not the Dutch.Modern day Chinese exploitation of Africa isn’t a mystery.

>sithole