LOL

LOL

Attached: a2v9befyfx231.jpg (960x924, 87K)

Or jews

It's the family on foodstsmps. Work or die hungry.

Dude paying cash for his third mega yacht is obviously skilled at taking money. What exactly does the food stamp family have?

Kikes gonna kike

Conservatives and progressives are two sides of the same coin, both get exploited by corporations. Only fascists and leftists have real alternative ideas

As he's standing next to another kike who bought a 172k luxary vehicle. Also, he couldn't look like a more stereotypical jew if he tried. Holy shit. DOTR when

Attached: Fery Fewish.jpg (1665x781, 326K)

Wow cool it with the anti-Semitism there bud

>1 post by this id

>1 post by this id

Why not both?
They’re both assholes in their own way. One is just lazy the other is a parasite

This is why liberalism and conservatism both fail

Attached: 216F6CCB-41B6-4D6A-A577-F0CEA401AD02.jpg (800x482, 33K)

>2 posts by this id

>2 posts by this id

You can be ok food stamps and working tho

You can tax the shit out of the guy with the yacht but he'll just leave. So he can be rich elsewhere.
And then you don't tax shit do you?
Liberals would like to make American an environment where it's nearly impossible to be rich in. Just in case you ever make it.

what about conservatives from poor brown countries?

>Progressives
>"We work hard"
Sure

Attached: 1555181690293.jpg (3468x1920, 869K)

Is this supposed to be funny?

Both. Embrace the third position.

Why not both

are you suggesting 32.7k people are wrong??

Attached: 1866f8988156ba1970f63e8ae69fdc64.png (875x774, 310K)

This

>reddit
>people
Oi vey.

>why would he spend cash on a third yacht
>lazy ass hole gets my money
>my money
>my
>his money
>his cash
>his money my money
>his my money
>my money

What a fucking loser

The the solution is apprently a tyrannical state, nice one

He's right faggots. Keep sucking the cock of people who have enough money to hire someone to spit on your dumb ass

checqued

Life in Nazi Germany only sucked if you weren't German or you were a degenerate.

Better luck next thread, Schlomo

Attached: 214123.jpg (420x420, 30K)

>Were both just gunna take your shit so what’s the difference.
The absolute state of American politics and government in general.

That guy buying a yacht contributes to the income of the plant workers who make the yacht, the truck drivers who transport it, the salesman who sold it. And the taxes from the sale go toward government spending and public services. And the sale of fuel and leisure or fishing equipment that goes with it contributes a similar effect on a similar group.

I'm not saying the guy on food stamps doesn't contribute to the economy because he does. But it's not his money. That's the taxpayers money. He's gotta buy shit to. But the guy who bought the Yacht contributes a hell of a lot more.

Attached: aisu_desu.jpg (600x697, 91K)

Nice Nose, Dave.

They don't do food stamps anymore. It's EBT cards. What a fucking uninformed retard.

more like
>the dude paying cash for a third mega yacht or the large-nosed dude paying cash for a third mega yacht

>labour theory of value
>entrepreneurship and taking risks doesn't count

which drives all innovation away. Why the fuck do these people think Elon started Space X as an American company, when he's Canadian and south African.

Attached: s4eamxvh.jpg (500x297, 25K)

I agree with you but also fuck fascism.
Heavily regulated capitalism is the way to go.

>don't spend your money on what you like, that money belongs to the tax man!

Then go work for a family on food stamps

Why doesn't Soros and Eric Schmidt solve poverty by donating their money to the food stamp programs directly? Oh maybe because they don't care, and know they're wasteful anyway.

>hello my name is strawman

And we disagree who the lazy one is, some guy who put in 80 hours a week for 10 years and made investments or the retard sitting at home on twitter complaining about how his part time job is so hard and needs 15 an hour to flip a burger

both the niggers with the food stamps and the kike with the yacht are taking my tax money, I reject your false dichotomy