/Islam/ General

As-salāmu ʿalaykum!

Welcome to /Islam/!

This thread is dedicated to discussion of the religion of Islam.
Islam is more than just a religion, however, it’s a way of life; one which guides the personal, political actions of believers. Islam even has its own legal code.

"Islam" means: surrender, submission, obedience, sincerity, and peace, all at once, when translated into English.

Five Pillars of Islam:

>Shahada/Faith
>Salah/Prayer
>Zakāt/Charity
>Sawm/Fasting
>Hajj/Pilgrimage
>pastebin.com/47SAkpHv

Islamic Terms

Allah is most merciful, and knows your true heart's intentions. Take it one step at a time.
pastebin.com/utjNkTcn

Videos
pastebin.com/geeBhp3e
>Allah loves everyone
youtube.com/watch?v=chbuQVA8IAM
>What is Islam?
youtube.com/watch?v=OsmYQl3xy_Y
>How to revert?
youtube.com/watch?v=TbmdE3oXlEQ
>The Shahada (revert in minutes by following along)
youtube.com/watch?v=-60UnxSMd6U
>From Atheism to Islam
youtube.com/watch?v=YiRsyes_q8o
>Christian to Islam
youtube.com/watch?v=iHFgcRGIrH0
>Kalid ibn al-Walid; a man who went killing muslims in Mecca and hating Islam, to becoming the Sword of Allah, and the greatest military leader in world history.

Attached: ramadan-landscape-background-sunset_1048-1789.jpg (626x626, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sunnah.com/
quran.com
inter-islam.org/Seerah/
al-islam.org/
islamicfinder.org/
pastebin.com/JX9dCX1T
youtube.com/watch?v=sqiNAdzt8-Q
altafsir.com/
healthline.com/nutrition/is-pork-bad
quora.com/Is-it-true-that-the-last-words-of-Prophet-Muhammad-were-a-curse-for-Christians-and-Jews
youtube.com/watch?v=GL1lrWDhm4w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Essential Links:

>The Hadith of the Prophet Muhammad
sunnah.com/
>Read and listen to the Quran online
quran.com
>Biography of the Prophet Muhammad
inter-islam.org/Seerah/
>Islamic site with everything you need (it has a Shia bias though)
al-islam.org/
>Find a mosque and revert today!
islamicfinder.org/

Jow Forums and Islam:

>Jow Forumsack Convert Testimonies: pastebin.com/JX9dCX1T
>strong patriarchal society
>jihad and struggle against overpowering odds
>boys raised to fight for their civilization and be fathers, girls raised to support their husband and be mothers. degeneracy utterly destroyed
>rich school of legalism, governing earthly affairs, and tradition of mysticism for connection with Allah
>no democracy, policy is formed by a committee of educated technocrats and implemented by a benevolent dictator. Complete, and absolute legal code with no room or tolerance for (((pilpul))).
>no banks, usury or interest rates, currency is real gold coins

Attached: 1471019717357.jpg (610x610, 58K)

The Kalid Ibn Al Walid video I forgot in the OP. He went from leading war against Muslims, to becoming their greatest general in world history.
youtube.com/watch?v=sqiNAdzt8-Q

Godwilling this whole planet will be arab and the brown race will take over! Inshallah mamasita!

racism is forbidden in Islam. Arabic is sacred, though because it is how Allah chose to reveal himself in totality, finality, and absolutely; completing the works through Muhammad (pbuh) that the other prophets of Jesus and the Jews started.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

Your obscenity brings shame only to yourself and to your kin.

it looks fine!how much does it cost?now,move to arabia.

Attached: F1C7C852-81A2-4BC6-A8D8-97D38DA178FD.jpg (1696x6224, 2.44M)

Islam is the worst idea ever and is a fake religion with s pedofile prophet

Attached: 5D061D21-2CBD-4B5B-B40C-215B9DC2C95B.jpg (1336x6290, 2.37M)

Can we get a depiction of Muhammad thread going?

Attached: 1558039828656.jpg (480x304, 21K)

Hello Muslim brother, I hope you understand that we, as Christians and Muslims have no reason to fight, for we are both gentiles and the only ones that win in a war between Islam and Christianity are Jews, let's unite like brothers and wipe out skypes of the face of the earth

>racism is forbidden in Islam

Attached: 200 (1).gif (266x200, 1.97M)

Get outta here you dirty shitskins
go fuck your goats somewhere else

also anybody for anybody who doesnt want to be harassed by dirty mudslimes:
just get a dog, they have some stupid fear of them because they think of them as dirty animals

Attached: 1559703120752.jpg (1024x677, 76K)

god bless you

Good dhimmi. Pay the jizya now.

Pedos join islam now for your very own childbride twink boy

Attached: 1559703265077.png (678x620, 149K)

OP is a faggot

incest and goatfucking is shameful. retard shitskin cunt subhuman. boil in a vat of pigshit for eternity.

>be faggot
>have no idea
>pedos join islam

Attached: fagetpolis.png (1920x1280, 297K)

I read the entire Bible cover to cover so I plan on doing that with the Quran next. If nothing else it's worth knowing what's in them.

>the stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
How many more "look at me, I'm a retard that can't think for myself" threads are we going to have to put up with until the mods create a board just for the goatfuckers?
Preferably on reddit. Or the moon.

Attached: drivers of peace.png (1107x741, 781K)

check tafsir to avoid misunderstanding
altafsir.com/

I read the entire Quran
>was puking nonstop

Attached: 1559703388461.jpg (800x584, 77K)

Why did allah make bacon so delicious? Oh the taste of the forbidden fruit!

dude many of misunderstanding everywhere because of isis and many and they doesnt belong to islam, wtf this is so disgusting to be goatfucker

Apparently drinking camel piss cures the common cold
>besides when it doesnt and it actually kills you

also lmao based goatfucker

healthline.com/nutrition/is-pork-bad

Reading the bible and an English copy of the Quran is smart. Inshallah, you will follow the truth. One does not follow Islam to find the truth. One follows the truth to find Islam. Even those spreading obscenity here, often do it out of a perverted hatred in their heart, which festered for one reason or another. They use it as a coping mechanism to defend their hate. It is all that they know. They refuse to submit. Allah willing, they will find love and peace one day, and shed their ego which disfigures their minds, and their ability to see reality.

Attached: hadith-keep-the-peace.jpg (720x477, 62K)

Why so much hate for us I don't understand, Jesus loved every person and he is even mentioned in the Holy Quran.

Attached: 1906820904-b57855f55482ea2b2266b91ab83e825a.jpg (650x650, 176K)

>it's the pure word of gods instruction to mankind
>worries about misunderstandings
Aaaaaahahahahaha, you gullible fucking assclown.
I have a bridge I want to sell you. It's a nice bridge (see pic).
To you, very cheap, only 600 billion dollar.
How about it?

>misunderstanding everywhere because of isis
No misunderstandings, because it's a pile of made up crap. It's not even very interesting made up crap.
Koran is the Jeffrey Archer's first novel of religious texts

Attached: a nice investment.jpg (640x360, 41K)

this is true. Modern nutrition will even state that pork is by far the most unhealthy meats possible to consume.

Stop lie. The bible is a blasphemy for islam.

just like your religion does to you and yours

At least you had paper to clean up the puke

>Modern nutrition will even state
lies

> am Christian Pagan
> want to blow myself up for big Allah Alakbar
> cant stop eating pork

wat do?

salam

Christians followed a perverted and corrupted version of the truth, but they are still our brothers in God. Dhimmi are close, and any of them can find Islam. Allah willing, the pure and sincere may even still meet God.

Surely, those, who believe and do good deeds, and observe Prayer and pay the Zakat, shall have their reward from their Lord, and no fear shall come on them, nor shall they grieve. (Ch.2: V.278)

And if they had believed and acted righteously, better surely, would have been their reward from Allah, had they but known! (Ch.2: V.104)

In the above two examples, those who believe in God, do good deeds, act righteously, observe prayer and give to charity are promised to be rewarded by God – and this may include the ultimate reward of being admitted to Paradise in the Hereafter.

Surely the believers and the Jews and the Christians and the Sabians – whichever party from among these truly believes in Allah and the last day and does good deeds – shall have their reward with their Lord and no fear shall come upon them, nor shall they grieve. (Ch.2: V.63)

If a person rejects Islam after knowing Islam and fully understanding its truth he will be asked about it by God. Otherwise he will be judged according to his own religion or his understanding of right and wrong.

Best thread on Jow Forums

All invited to pic related.

Attached: 46BE796E-F435-42BD-A28E-6D275BD66351.jpg (576x439, 103K)

oh

Attached: 1570009607985.jpg (750x780, 391K)

Modern people cook with fire, you ass backwards morons.
Apart from total pork abstinence, the best way to slash hepatitis E risk is in the kitchen. This stubborn virus can survive the temperatures of rare-cooked meat, making high heat the best weapon against infection (19Trusted Source). For virus deactivation, cooking pork products for at least 20 minutes to an internal temperature of 71°C (160°F) seems to do the trick (20).

Salami saladin my fellow goatfuckers

is this where they plan the baby raping?

>islam
imagine the smell

Attached: tiresome.jpg (1024x576, 413K)

truly, the muslims cannot meme

Attached: images (2).jpg (555x552, 40K)

very nice. I believe that one day Islam will be the majority religion in Europe, Americas, and the whole world. Demography shows us this.

>be me
>sandnigger
>first replies on Jow Forums
newfags cant meme not muslims

Attached: Untitled-1.png (1427x950, 315K)

Jews and muslims are literally cursed in islamic prayer. The last words of the prophet muhammed before dying was "i curse the jews and the christians" so what are you talking about? You don't know anything about islam, do research on what i said and you'll see it's true, stupid kafir.

>Otherwise he will be judged according to his own religion or his understanding of right and wrong.
Purely false, no one islamic text says that. You literally invented this, because it does not exist in islam. All non-muslims will go to hell automatically, the qur'an is very clear on this subject and repeats it many times

>One follows the truth to find Islam
The truth is always a fixed point of reference. If you are following it you must think it's moving, but it's not. Ergo: you are moving away from truth towards falsehood (surprise, surprise).
>those spreading obscenity here, often do it out of a perverted hatred in their heart
>often do it
Implying not everybody. ie: some are doing it for another reason. Could that reason be that Islam is a filthy death cult that has held humanity back for 1,400 years. Why yes, it could indeed be just that!
>They use it as a coping mechanism
Oh, the irony. Oh, the projection. Oh, the cope!
>Why so much hate for us
Oh, I dunno...cars driving up pavements, acid attacks, beheadings, rape gangs, bomb vests, etx, etc, etc (ad nauseum).
>Jesus loved every person and he is even mentioned in the Holy Quran.
>mention that nice guy... that will prove we're not demented psychopaths hell bent on world domination...won't it?
>If a person rejects Islam after knowing Islam and fully understanding its truth he will be asked about it by God
>After being judged and murdered by a baying mob of halfwits.
Doesn't sound like a fair trial to me.
But you assclowns are always coming up with pisspoor reasons for why you aren't the bad guys (even though you clearly are)

What I don't get is...how utterly thick do you have to be to not understand that when literally the entire rest of humanity hates your guts and wants to eradicate you from history, you can still believe you're the good guys? The complete lack of self awareness among muslims when they spout this holier than thou crap is stunning. They probably get a few converts just from the fried brain-circuitry effect of that much crippling stupidity.

if you want Allah fuck off to Saudi Arabia to the rest of your sandnigger kind

quora.com/Is-it-true-that-the-last-words-of-Prophet-Muhammad-were-a-curse-for-Christians-and-Jews

>Demography shows us this
>The freebies will continue forever.
I have some bad news, Achmed...

As-salāmu ʿalaykum, brother. I need help. I took my father's quran with me to the bathroom and accidentaly dropped it into the toilet. Now I don't know how to tell him about it, he'll kill me :-(((

Attached: quran.jpg (883x882, 52K)

Your "religion" is losing members to apostasy at a fast pace.

Attached: 501934983453454.jpg (728x632, 67K)

SAND NIGGER

based Kike

not really, while the west doesnt follow Christianity anynore, its becoming muslim everyday, demographics dont lie

Salami is actually a good point. I like eating salami. I also like to put my salami into other girls. I don't want to put it into goats. That is haram, right?

Salami Like Cum btw!

dont worry scholmo, ill buy you another copy

Attached: 220px-The_last_Jew_in_Vinnitsa,_1941.jpg (220x275, 27K)

shall we laugh on how sarcastic you are or how pathetic you are

EVERYTHING isis does is supported by Islam...isis is fundamental Islam. Cope harder pedo worshipper

This thread is full of hillbilly shills and lies, Any pol users interested in Islam please come join us at 4+Jow Forums /islam/. We have got good memes and educational links.

Attached: 4plus4chan.jpg (720x1230, 245K)

A lot of bullshit and taqiya. These people are exactly like you, false muslim. The quran and hadiths tell us to submit the jews and christians. The apocalypse will not come until the last jew is dead, hadiths are very clear on this. Christians and jews are not our brothers they are kuffar, and it's a great sin to take as allies a kafir, the quran is clear on this subject. To take a kafir as an ally is an annulment of the faith in islam. You are not a muslim, stupid kafir.

Why does Mohammad want you to kill and terrorize non Muslims?

Attached: A717231A-6539-4886-B211-6A614EEBA1E5.jpg (530x800, 113K)

>christianity is becoming unpopular
>therefore the default go-to is some retarded headbanging nonsense from camel herders.
See...this is why we think you're all fucking dumb as a box of rocks. Wanting something, and that thing actually happening are 2 completely different scenarios, Mohamed.
>demographics dont lie
Projections only remain stable when all social factors remain unchanged, you fucking shit4brains.
All we have to do is take away your child allowance money for all the little sandnigletsyour childrape brides shit out, and you'll all go running back to Africa because there's more of you than uber driver vacancies.

>Islam is the worst idea ever and is a fake religion with s pedofile prophet
t. Seething Kike.

if you are serious, then you must retrieve the Quran, and either bury it in the ground, place it in flowing waters so that the ink and pages dissolve, and then discard it, or as a last resort burn it, sincerely and resspectfullyy. Accept whatever punishment is coming from your father, because you hae broken many rules concerning wudu (cleanliness), and must face righteous condemnation for those acts. You must be contrite, and ask for mercy that your actions, and accept what happens.

If you are "meming" then you only bring shame to yourself and to your kin.

What mudslime country should I move to so I can get a six year old wife? All I want in wife is a child bride

disgusting rats, devil worshippers, slaves of the jews, I want you all out of Evrope.

Attached: 030fb01c932a79c0748200b6bc3e530f2aba7b73b6a3f1e924deedbfd8494003.jpg (500x631, 45K)

FUCK you mudslime dirt you all will hang at the same branch

Attached: 1559288588813.jpg (751x459, 51K)

they attacked our families and innocent people this isn't supposed to be islam the only thing that i want to spread among the people b4 i die this is not islam, islam is peace.
i hope you understand or anyone

>None of you has faith until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself.

Attached: 1557088097009.png (990x593, 385K)

Great! You may have this picture in a better quality from me then.

Attached: the last jew.jpg (1405x840, 251K)

read my meme, piece of pigs shit

Attached: 1555363222540.jpg (480x480, 49K)

"ISIS" is universally rejected by all schools of islam and every major Islamic thinker and official. The largest victims of ISIS are other muslims. They are a cruel and evil death cult, and will be judged for what they have done.

Half of Jow Forums is a Gatestone institute honeypot. Gatestone is a Mossad operation run by Kike Nina Rosenwald. Their only goal is to generate support in America for US invasions of the middle east that benefit israel. Mossad uses the Gatestone to market anti-islam propaganda and generate hatred towards islam.

Unlike virtually all the kike slaves on this thread, I've actually read the quran in its entirety. It was fairly difficult read because of how bored I got, but it was nothing at all like what the Gatestone propaganda addled minds would want you to think. Largely innocuous honestly, the Life or Naropa was far more violent and troubling, and that's one of the lead figures in Tibetan Buddhism, a religion known for its pacifism.

Hatred towards Islam = Exactly what kikes want from Jow Forums

I like some of it, as I do most religion.
Abraham is Satan

>if you are serious
The stupidity of this fella.

Attached: drunk mosque.jpg (590x443, 104K)

Attached: 34C489A6-8FD2-41A6-80D9-FA65A30A1B4A.png (641x354, 14K)

this thread is an outpost of hope in place that hates it. Even still, the truth will win, no matter how outnumbered.

Fighting the kuffar and establishing the caliphate is a duty for all muslims. But you say the opposite. Because you are ashamed of islam or you don't know islam well. In any case you are not a muslim.

>all I want in LIFE is a child bride
Damn, typing is hard.
I dont care if I gotta live in the desert and wear mandresses and try and learn speak Arab and lie about praying a dozen times a day as long as I get to come home to my little brown six year old wife.

>Even still, the truth will win, no matter how outnumbered
Well, that's muslims btfo then.

>Fighting the kuffar and establishing the caliphate is a duty for all muslims
Show real flag kike. We know about your Mossad psyops.

buddhism at its core can be a very violeent religion. Buddhists in Mongolia for example were extremely brutal. Almost any crime above very petty things was the death peanlty, because of their belief in reincarnation. They also had no pity for their brothers and sisters, because they believed in harm in this life was their "karma" for past sins in other lives. A deeply disturbing outlook. Japanese Buddhism also had many violent and genocidal tendencies. Every Buddhist thinker and scholar supported Imperial Japan for example during WW2.

>I dont care if I gotta live in the desert and wear mandresses and try and learn speak Arab and lie about praying a dozen times a day as long as I get to come home to my little brown six year old wife.

Nice try memeflag kike.

*ahem*
Fuck Islam

Attached: FB_IMG_1559852664953.jpg (940x940, 35K)

>FLAGS
What the fuck is wrong with you newfags?

Mudslimes in this thread, call CP on Skype @DebateTV, he's live streaming right now.

They attack you for not being Muslim ENOUGH...all of the Qurans peaceful verses were in the early part of Mohammad’s life and abrogation cancels them out as the later part of Mohammad’s life was his warlord phase.

Attached: 80D1A6EB-C201-49BF-A020-E08B18DC90FC.jpg (1199x557, 87K)

If you put all your energy in obedience then you loose al your creativity. why not promote critical scepticism instead? and btw obedience to who? imams? because they are perfect? nonsense.

>Every Buddhist thinker and scholar supported Imperial Japan for example during WW2.
Nationalism was very popular on all sides during WW2. I don't necessarily think this is a stain on buddhism, even though there are Zen priests who apologize for this history. History is written by the victor, and if Japan has won WW2, those same Zen priests would probably be congratulating their lineage on its enlightened outlook during WW2.

Salami Bacon

Look my big french flag. Establishing the caliphate is a DUTY for ALL MUSLIMS. Islamic texts say it very clearly. But you, you are a little kafir bitch who knows absolutely NOTHING about islam. You foolishly believe all "moderate" muslims (in reality falses muslims and cowards) who tell you a lot of bullshit. Now shut the fuck up.

Attached: 1550203067500.png (645x509, 187K)

how do i make bomb vest?

Keep poisoning your mind with the hatred that the Jews are selling you idiot. Muslims didn't let themselves into your country, the Sayanim Kike slaves did that.

Koss-ememememmmek, ya eben al sharmuta. I just burned my house following your stupid instuctions ya ben sharmuta. Fuck you and quran and allah, ayreh feek.

We're not fighting any more of your wars kike. Since you can't fight without billions of dollars and the blood of American children, you're going to have to learn to get along with your neighbors. Because no one wants you back in the west.

Remember folks, without American support, Israel would dry up die in a decade.