This is tough

This is tough to admit but this meme got to me. He is 100% correct in logic and meaning behind what he says. There is literally no way out of the hundreds of religions on earth MINE is the correct one, I would just be stupid to live like that and separate myself. Even deeper it considers that religion is just a gamble, which makes sense, what if the Christian or Muslim or Jew chooses the wrong religion, they will simply burn in hellfire with a pitchfork up their ass because of it? This doesn't add up to me.

Attached: 1465324889928.png (960x960, 670K)

Don’t say it, let them love by their ignorance

Love*

>*tips fedora*
m'lady

>all religions and all deities have the same exclusivist attitude as the Abrahamic religions

>1 post by this id

Everyone always replies "le tip fedora" to this image when its posted, but no one actually refutes it. It's like confronting an NPC about abortion, they just go back to the same pre-programmed lines.

He's a cheeky faggot but hes right.
What does that matter?

I never understood this guys appeal. Even before I became a Christian he always just seemed like a mediocre, smarmy douche plus an accent.

We already had this gay thread before, atheistic shills simply cannot stop.

Not all religions are on equal footing. Believing in an Abrahamic religion is far more warranted than believing in a some pagan faggotry with absolutely no evidence or reason to think that it is true.

>Believing in an Abrahamic religion is far more warranted

Attached: 15543536435531.jpg (670x1024, 382K)

All evidence against a God can always technically be refuted because of the fact it’s an all powerful being. There may be no evidence of a God, but you can never definitely prove it. Using this combined with the logic of Ricky’s quote, you don’t have a reason not to believe at least one of these Gods. People love to attack the God of Christianity and Judaism but let everyone else believe what they want.

>kneeling down for a faggot on a cross and his bipolar skydaddy
>kneeling down for some faggots that fuck snakes and send thunder on earth
Don't see the difference, really.
All religions just want to cuck you.

Hey spic.

Completely dodged the argument. The jew, Christian, and muslims still have to choose the correct one, or they will burn in hellfire eternally. 33% chance, choose wisely :)

Also
>muh christianity is more warranted because faggots in rome decided that way

>let everyone else believe what they want.

Have you read the books? Anyone who doesnt follow the correct religion will burn eternally in a fire. It's not just "lel dude do ur own thing". Its more so "no I'm rite u burn heh"

Third time's the charm?
> let them *live?

Why wouldn’t it?

There are infinite answers to 2 + 2 yet your answer of 4 is right?

Attached: dropthebag.png (701x599, 77K)

Even if you dont believe any of it alot of religious stories are interesting and can be way to present certain values. Alot of it is crap, but i do love a good story.

>what if x chooses the wrong religion

Wonder what percentage of people actually choose their own or stick with the one they are indoctrinated with at the beginning.

>33% chance

The argument is implying that every religion/belief has the same probability of being true, and this is patently false. If I told you that there is a lion in your basement, is there a 50% that there is? No, you have far more evidence on your side to justify not believing in my claim.

The depths of nu/pol/'s IQ never fails to surprise me.

Attached: BlackHoleWojak.jpg (1218x1015, 212K)

> If I told you that there is a lion in your basement, is there a 50% that there is?
A reminder to everyone that there is someone, somewhere in the world RIGHT NOW who thought this post was clever

>There may be no evidence of a God, but you can never definitely prove it.
Strangely enough, that is called the devils proof.

Europe under Christianity conquered the whole known world.
That is as close as you can get to Truth.

Attached: B39D0BF1-6A0A-4747-9BA9-22821EC18B60.jpg (500x268, 38K)

>The argument is implying that every religion/belief has the same probability of being true, and this is patently false

This isnt an argument, just cope and denial. Let me break it down further for you.

If you even compare the 2 religions Islam and Christianity the largest ones in the world you would find both scriptures portray the same message to the reader. Obey or and be slaughtered in the afterlife. If you are Christian you live with a 50/50 chance to burn forever in a thorny fire, how does that feel?

>cultures all over the world worship a higher power therefore god isnt real

Wewlad

Complete religious brainlet. So consumed by his fairytales he cant even form a good argument.

Attached: 20190602_194946.jpg (1152x1365, 436K)

Shut up, kike.
>SAGE

>cultures all over the world worship a higher power

Stop right at that point. Cultures worships different books all over the world that tell them to believe in Gods.

>Be Hindu
>Live in a dysphoria caste hell world held together by duct tape
>Be Islamic
>Barbarity and torturous practices and abuse towards fellow practicioners and especially outsiders
>Be Jewish
>Damned to always be sneaky, kniving underminers who the world hates and end up rebainshing yourself every hundred years
>Be Heathen
>Celebrate slavery empires and neighbour slaughtering lifestyle. Claim to be strong when you've lost every fight for the past 2000 years
>Be Athiest
>Nuf said

>Be Christian
>Pave way for vast improvements to society and the World to such a degree, all the Religions mentioned above actually became less shit and had to adopt completely different 21st century moral stances to compete
>Everyone hates you for it

Nah OP. Morality as a system is built into the Universe, and obvious to see, does not lead to equal outcomes. Only a brainlet would think all gods are equal.

Attached: 1549615526529.jpg (1024x927, 159K)

You don't have any evidence that would make one religion more true than another one, though.
They're all equally possible to be true.

To be a Jew, you would have to deny the plethora of evidence of the life, death, and resurrection of Christ.
To be a Muslim, you would have to deny the Old and New Testaments as corrupted revelation, despite the thousands of manuscripts that make the text the most reliable texts of the ancient world.
It's not a 1/3 guess

I was a Dawkinsfag. Now I'm just a person who doesn't think there is any supernatural stuff behind the operation of the universe. There is what we know, and what we don't. But arguing about it on the internet is the stupidest think imaginable. Also, Christian tradition is part of Western culture. Also Islam is a wicked, anti Western, illiberal fucking cancer of a belief system.

Attached: worry.jpg.png (3000x1250, 3.35M)

“Truth is one; sages call it by various names.”

>my culture believes in God, therefore all the other gods aren't real

The only logical god is everything, everything is God and God is everything, be a Cosmotheist, join Dr. William Pierce's Cosmotheist church

Basically the logic goes like this:
>Other people have said things that differ with me in the past so I may as well not believe anything.

Lol this is nigger tier logic. Oh and saged.

Because all the three Abrahamic religions are worshipping the same God.
The problem with Judaism and Christianity is that they were corrupted by men. Hence why islam came after.

God is one
God is eternal
And there is nothing you can compare him with.

Attached: 1558665345390m.jpg (785x1024, 134K)

He's actually right about this.
It would be very unlikely that not only does your specific god exist, but also you just so happened to be raised by a family who already believed in that exact god.

Being a theist is perfectly valid but it would make far more sense to believe in a more ambiguous god that you can have a spiritual connection with than just believing that god is what other humans say he is.
Churches are religion for lazy people.

>resurrection of Christ
>evidence
kek

Because the central assertion was that all religions and all theists have the same attitude as exclusivist monotheists like Christians and Muslims, which is not true.

Christianity is the religion of western civilization that makes it different than all the others.

I actually agree with this, but religion is necessary for the same reason we can’t live in an anarcho-capitalist state.
Most people are too low IQ.

Those 19th century American school philosophers were just too big of pussies to actually call themselves atheists. Lol "I'm a cosmotheist!" "I'm a transcendental meditationist!"
Cowards.

After great flood of Noah circa 3,000 B.C., all humans worshiped the Lord, the one true God. With every passing generation after the Tower of Babel humans became more idolatrous. The different races and cultures diverged their religions out away from each other, though they all shared a common origin.

All Pagan religions = Yahwehism with extra deities.

>Believing in an Abrahamic religion is far more warranted
>Because I say so.

>Most people are too low IQ.
pretty much.
organized religion is pretty important for giving women and children a structure to their spirituality, otherwise they too easily go off the rails.
If everyone just free-styled it there would be a degradation, simply because people would use it as an excuse to act poorly instead of discovering god themselves.

>Why wouldn’t it?
You are talking to a brainlet who doesn't even understand why the concept of something being inalienable is requiring an axiom or untouchable authority.

God, real or not, is the authority that states that doing what is evolutionary bad for the group is heretic and sinful.
And we see what happens when we move away from the guidelines as a society.

We get more degeneracy, we stop having children and we create our own destruction by inviting any subhuman who wants to come.

If we believed in God we wouldn't have strayed away from the path that gave us the good life we had up to the time boomers passed 45 years of age. Frankly, I don't even care if he is real or not. The path that was laid our and that has been betrayed by the Vatican and most other cucks in positions of Christian leadership was working, and it was the path that gave us the most wealthy nations the planet has ever seen.

Attached: because.jpg (400x580, 54K)

>>Pave way for vast improvements to society and the World

Attached: 1559629366096.jpg (2577x615, 275K)

>God is one
God is eternal
And there is nothing you can compare him with.
I could compare him to a stapler. You compare things to see the differences.

Oh different Pierce. Yikes.

>there's 3,000 liquids I can put in my car but you are saying only gasoline goes into the fuel tank.
As said,
Lol this is nigger tier logic. Oh and saged.

His argument only addresses the idea of the specifics of God. If God is a personal god etc. It does nothing to address the notion of if there is a god or not

You can't compare him to anything you know because he's not like anything you can imagine.
But you're just being dense on purpose

Attached: 1559627602846.jpg (999x999, 98K)

Nigger tier reasoning:
>There are 4 billion liquids in the universe. The one I was born near to, must be gasoline, I'll put it in my car and force everyone to do the same.

Attached: laughing-girls-new-year-celebration_23-2147717199.jpg (625x417, 173K)

neither of those analogies work, you are being very stupid.
The quote doesn't suggest you shouldn't believe anything.
It questions why you should be sure of something that's just an idea you inherreted.
Gasoline is known to work when you put it in a car.
It's not based on faith.
The Christian argument is that god doesn't always demonstrate his power to us because we are supposed to have faith.
Gasoline is constantly being demonstrated to fuel cars.

So if Islam does so in the next century or couple centuries, that means Muhammad was right?

Everyone is a solipsists. I just believe in one less person than everyone else.

There are billions of people, but only you actually exists. The others are silly made up nonsense.

But not you.

You are real.

t.nobody.

Attached: 1558172493161.jpg (1024x997, 119K)

>I've never seen, smelled or touched gasoline, but I know for a fact that in this unlabeled, sealed container there's gasoline
Good one, cowboy. Now back to fucking your sister.

Fine, then lets compare him to the tooth fairy, i dont know her either.

this gets it wrong, and maybe a lot of christians do as well. but here's the thing... we believe in those other gods. we just don't worship them

you, on the other hand. let's see you have an insatiable desire to collect babalonian squares we call money (fiat currency). well then. perhaps you don't believe in Mammon, but you worship him just the same

And all of their kingdoms and gods are gone. Only memory of them left is carved on stone, save one.

Sooo...he hates Muslims? Is he dare I say, our guy?

>Imagine thinking there is no truth to the olden myths that have forever led man forward
Also
>William Pierce
>19th century
You have to go back.

Attached: 0E6C88D2-7AE2-4CF7-BFC4-F1E50803F776.jpg (922x631, 37K)

Lol my post wasnt an analogy it was clearly a paraphrase. And yes I stand by what I said: ricky's gay quote is basically saying "you shouldn't believe what you do because some people disagreed with you in the past." You can see how stupid that is I'm sure. Also saged and OP skeets dog water.

Well, I believe in the Great Gay Unicorn. The GGU is above all else and above nothing.
GGU says God doesn't exist.
That settles the matter.

I don't what makes you the bigger brainlet. Whether you think there's a "Right Wing Politics" without Christians, whether you seem to think the definition of "Right Wing" is anything but an affect of the overtone window, or whether you still believe Utilitarian Ethics is still viable after failing repeatedly in the 21st century.

Pursuing and shaping ones objectives via material goals fails, because humans are I'll equipped to measure reality accurately. Even when trying to remain as Objective as possible, we still attach irrational measurements to goals which inevitably warp our perception. With a static consistent goal outside of the "here and now" of the Utilitarian or as you'd say "Rightwing Politics", more is achieved in the long run then the failed machinations of central planers or would be social engineers.

tdlr': Strategy > Tactics

The flood happened earlier than that. Yahweh used to belong to a pantheon.

Riddle me this fartman; if Christianity wasn't real then why are their legions of satanist celebs and politicians worshipping satan?

Attached: maxresdefault-900x506.jpg (900x506, 84K)

I don't trust you.

I see you never addressed the actual point that christians do opposite as Jesus says.

Easy.
>propagate monogamy
>propagate heterosexuality
>kill gays, jews and niggers
>defend your country
None of that requires God, just having a backbone.

If Islam were to conquer us then they would certainly be righteous in that endeavour and it would at least do us well to incorporate its better parts in our own faith.
Might makes right.

What happens if literal Satanists conquer the world?

>If Islam were to conquer us
>incorporate its better parts in our own faith
You're acting like you'd have any choice with a muzzie's machette over your neck, lmao.

>atheist literally believe in the void.
From nothing you came and to nothingness you shall return, what a shit way to see our existence.

Instead of having a holistic world view they believe existence was a reality miscarriage

you're not actually supposed to believe in a LITERAL god, jesus christ Jow Forums

Attached: 1538846166713.png (474x361, 180K)

Non-Greco-Roman Europeans were literally ape niggers until Christianity.

>100,000BC
>the world is barely 8,000 years old

Attached: tony.gif (368x349, 2.53M)

Just be a Deist.
After all, an all power all knowing God who lives outside the realm of our universe, he doesn't give a shit about our little rock, and why would he? We've been here for less than a percent of the cosmic scale, we are actually nothing in the grand scheme.

Attached: images (1).jpg (259x194, 11K)

THANK YOU! So glad youve come to realize this. If a god does exist the ONLY way we can know it is subjectively, not from a book or from going to a church or listening to someone else. Organized religion is no more than larping unions, cults designed to subtly subjugate naive with hypnosis and repetitive ritual. Now in the west more than ever religion is a malignancy to a functional society.

Attached: 1365217656057.gif (320x240, 1.05M)

That's because this is an absolutely wrong world view on religion caused by (((abrahamic monotheism)))

There are all sorts of gods. Different people have different gods, that's it. If you look at most ancient religions many of them have glaringly similar deities and this is for good reason. Different gods revealed themselves to mankind in many different ways and different people had different names for them. The only ones that are wrong are the (((abrahamic))) religions.

> forced

who forced you to be a christian, faggot? please tell me, i want to live there.

>propagate monogamy
>propagate heterosexuality
>kill gays, jews and niggers
Not a single pagan nation did these things.

good argument

the fucking delusion and cognitive dissonance in this statement

He is funny, for sure.

You don't submit to a single religion and believe everything that it teaches, that's only what retards do.
You need to surround yourself with all sorts of religions, myths and philosophies and then pick out the ones that fit with you and your culture the best.

Better odds than being an atheist

This is a worldview i can get behind

You’d have to ask yourself what led them to win.

You don't need to be pagan to fuck your buddy in the ass and suck Jewish cock either.
You can believe whatever you want, even in a fucking toothbrush, but organised religion should be wiped off the face of the earth.
Doesn't matter whether it's pagan religion or abrahamic - kill it and forget it.
Organised religion is a cancer on any nation's healthy body.

>Yes, in case of total conquest that would be true, but I was supposing a something like a partial victory or at the very least the subsequent thought process of fleeing Christians.

why?

Did not mean to greentext, my mistake.

why what?

Conflict tends to radicalise groups. It could go either way - either adapt to islam (good luck though) or become more hostile towards islam.

Yea but ol Ricky here is obviously just talking to Christians. Because no one ever heard of the 3000 other Gods he's talking about and I'd like old oily inbred Ricky here to tell me their names.
He doesn't know.
But everyone knows who Jesus is.
Because it's the truth. And ol Ricky here doesn't NEED to address any other religion does he? No.
Because devils attack the truth when they hear it. Don't pretend you atheists would do anything other than ignore a Muslim ranting, or a Buddhist, or a Hindu.
But oh you hear the Word and your little pointed ears perk up and your heart fills with hate doesn't it? Yea.

Attached: 1503183843321.jpg (600x753, 43K)

I don't like Ricky but he's absolutely right here. Christfags are retarded. As well as Muslims and Jews.