London Bridge attacker's brother was Scotland Yard adviser who carried out anti-extremism work

archive.fo/mAcCp

Attached: HONK.jpg (750x729, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AhFsjkfaAVU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the knife attack guys? yea im sure this is totally anti extremist. UK is in the toilet

What's MI5's version of MK-Ultra?

Attached: anglo-saxon-village.jpg (1247x697, 524K)

BBC 1
BBC 2
BBC 3
BBC 4

Attached: 1559937530244.jpg (750x729, 68K)

Attached: 1555700910145.png (645x773, 38K)

I wonder if this guy did any helpful advising during the Manchester bombing

Noice

They prob hired him after a tip off. I worked with a guy who was in the signals during the troubles, I remeber him telling me they would always know a bomb or the like would go off, just never when or where, supposedly this is a very common problem when it comes to intelligence, and one the MET likely faces often as MI5 can share too much without putting assets and operations at risk. I bet they saw who his brother was, and that he was a retard and fancied their chances of getting info outta him, whilst no doubt feeding his brother false info at the same time. Could be wrong but meh

>Monarch

topjej

Falkreath looking cozy.

BBC 3 was closed down burger.

Honk Honk

Daily reminder

Attached: 1556739348586.png (2192x2040, 803K)

does it matter? it was on for years and is still online

The police are a fifth column.

They both worked for the government.
youtu.be/AhFsjkfaAVU

Attached: 1500957366079.jpg (500x735, 110K)

>Saad Butt

brexit

>anti-extremism adviser
doesn't much sound like informant
he was probably employed to explain to the police why shouting allahu akbar in public is not radical behavior

what do we have a bbc 1 2 and 4?

dirty cop tasked with catching dirty cop

The anti-extremism, community gigs are full of these clonws. It's really a racket, just the government tossing a few shekels to troublesome minorities to appease them.

Hahahahaaaa the Islamic Republic of Great Britistan is fucked. I say we end Five Eyes, these radical Muslim Brits have full access to the US's intelligence collection abilities.

In the past those british soldier were stabity stab on invaders.
Now british soldiers defend the right of invaders of loot the british island.

Shiet.