Is Texas the most cucked state in the union, Jow Forums...

Is Texas the most cucked state in the union, Jow Forums? The amount of denial it's citizens have about demographic change is amazing. It's the Melting Pot of America.

Attached: texasCities.gif (375x365, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q3yNAg67u_c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah and they're apparently blue now.

Texas is blue now.
youtube.com/watch?v=q3yNAg67u_c

I hope it don’t turn blue, but it will probably. Demographics are fucked

Attached: 1559939736351.jpg (712x872, 407K)

Definitely, Texans are ultra cucks who always push the "Tejanos spics are based" bullshit, all spics are subhuman.

We’re fucking fucked y’all, my high school was around 18% white when I got out of that hellhole.
Pic related was the state of the bathrooms when I left.

Attached: CEBEE995-5D57-424F-AF02-C6DAB45B2282.jpg (4032x3024, 2.71M)

God what the fuck
You evangelical cucks deserve it.

For clarification some Stupid ass niggers had literally ripped the stall doors off during fights so the school just removed what was left.

Kind of. There is a level of delusion which arises from the fact that "Hispanic" IS a pretty broad category, and around 35% of Hispanics in Texas vote GOP/are conservative/etc. So if you are a conservative in Texas, you will find plenty of Hispanics who share your views more or less, and it's easy to get the false impression that Hispanics are GENERALLY like those 30-35%.

Unfortunately, that other 65-70% does not agree.

Typical faggot non-Texan despising the only thing standing in the way of America turning into a Marxist hegemony.

Enjoy never having a Republican President, SCOTUS justices or cabinet members as well as never having a single right wing bill passed in either the house or senate.
We have Cali tear demographics yet we still do more for the country than the rest of you hicks and corn faggots combined. Now kys.

Attached: 1537761513263.png (750x797, 215K)

>ITT: seething irrelevant Midwest gaybois
lul

>evangelical
Kill yourself Chang

Yeah it is. I have family there, and lived there in the early 2000s myself. During Dubyuh’s first term immigration was pretty bad and I remember people being loud about it and opposing it. Even comedians like George Lopez made fun of them. But now they are oblivious. I told my cousin to get out of Houston area because it’s already run by goblinas. They’re all like “nah Texas is still Texas”. REALLY!? Old Texas is like honky tonks, cowboy boots and gun culture. Now it’s cucked so bad. Especially Austin. It hurts to see.

Probably California cucks that need to lie to themselves just to survive the crippling depression of living in that shit state.

Texasfag here. Eveytime I bring up demographics to my dad, he just mumbles about how 1/3 of the defenders of the Alamo were Mexican.

Waste of digits. The Texas economy is running on fumes. Because of the number of people the trades are doing well building homes. You wait until housing busts it’s close to being too expensive. Mexicans just have acres of trailers.

The oil companies are like the tech companies in CA. Middle class living in Texas is impossible unless you live two hours outside of the cities

And the other .666 ?

>The Texas economy is running on fumes
Lmao. Don't worry bub, I'm sure your Midwest shit hole will bounce back

Attached: 3fe.png (200x179, 54K)

>Enjoy never having a Republican President, SCOTUS justices or cabinet members as well as never having a single right wing bill passed in either the house or senate.
nothing right wing or conservative about being demographically destroyed

Attached: 1559264019428.jpg (1125x1126, 109K)

Texan here
We will never go blue
KYS

Attached: 1546607366091.png (233x267, 177K)

Texas is just Christian California. Same white cucks incapable of defending borders and white populations.

White settlers obviously.
Also people tend to forget that we fought for independence AGAINST Mexico. Now Texas will become Mexico.

>more Midwest cucks showing up
Lmao

Half my family are native Texans. I got out after college. Now I’m in another southern state living with less traffic and more disposable income. And come 2020 we’re still going to vote trump while Texas is going blue.

If you have any doubt that Texas isn't steers and queers look at how they handled Waco.

what's wrong with the midwest? someone sounds mad that we aren't a civic nationalist soulless shithole like you.

Attached: 1551306979106.png (960x720, 428K)

>Texas is going blue.
If you weren't retarded youd know that when that happens there won't be anywhere left to run

>what's wrong with the midwest?
Lmao oh my sides.
>uh, what's wrong with this pile of shit? It's fine!

I've said it before here, Texas today is what California was in the 1990s. Their is gonna be one last cry of white pushback before being lost forever to beaner hordes.

Attached: file.png (862x1024, 1.57M)

The fact you have to bitch about the midwest so much just tells me you are fucked. Enjoy your future "blue" Texas.

What state are you in now. I'm a native Texan, Dallas area and imheaded back, but looking at alternatives.

x2
t.hispanic conservative

Blackpilled truth.

Attached: 96632E6D-70F2-48D6-90CF-81F1A241E4B2.jpg (2048x2002, 1.07M)

Arkansas.

>The fact you have to bitch about the midwest so much just tells me you are fucked.
It's simply because in every one of these threads the virulent, jealous cucks are Midwest fags. Every time, almost like they're compensating for something

>Unfortunately, that other 65-70% does not agree.
Fortunately most of them can't vote.

Sure boomer

Attached: A3AD8727-B5F0-4B60-B1FF-1A4B34A59A91.gif (200x200, 948K)

I'm from Florida and I despise Texas, it's a spic filled shithole just like Florida.

In fact, chances are you're probably ann ass annihilated spic yourself, either that or a race traitor.

Shouldn't have let all the spics in, I get that they make decent ranch hands but Texans don't realize that the only reason their state hasn't become California, is because they have an overabundance of open-space. If you look at the districts from the 2018 election, it quickly becomes clear what the problem is. It's immigrants and Democrats. Democrats bus these savages up from god-knows-where through Mexico and create a false positive crisis, then (((they)) give relief to the "poor, tired and endangered" migrants. In exchange the migrants are counted within their Democrat districts for votes and what gets reported is simply that "people" are moving into the district. This is Democrats taking advantage of the already strained immigration system, that is forced to let immigrants stay in-country until their approval by the DOJ. At least that's how it used to be, however it has been tapering off thanks to Trump's new laws and a few old EOs that went into effect. Now it's more about sorting or in some cases deporting those that are here currently.

>In fact, chances are you're probably ann ass annihilated spic yourself, either that or a race traitor.
CAPTAIN WE'RE REACHING LEVELS OF PROJECTION THAT SHOULDN'T BE POSSIBLE

pass the toilet paper bro

Nice try spic, enjoy your future shithole. Texas may be good now, but I hope you enjoy the decline.

Mississippi or Alabama.

have you been to Harris County lately, bub?

Wrong spaghetti user, Texas' districts are written by the party that is majority of the Senate, meaning the boomers will be able to gerrymander the zones until were 80% brown
It's the curse of success, also a bit of hubris. Our economic success didn't just draw the immigrant cunts, but it was also the amount of flaunting we perpetuated that contributed. We won't become Democrat, but just because the boomer retards are in office doesn't mean things are gonna get better
As far as demographics go, it's pretty bad especially in the cities, but north Texas isn't so bad
Idk lads. I have allot of pride in where I as born and raised just like anyone else. I think the denial OP is talking about is just misplaced state pride

Can confirm that county is fucked. Everyone is a fucking Mexican.
Of course I got called racist for pointing that out.