Is he doing this on purpose? I could not achieve this level of mental retardation even if I tried

Is he doing this on purpose? I could not achieve this level of mental retardation even if I tried.

Attached: Captura de pantalla de 2019-06-07 22-25-21.png (624x414, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EKQSijn9FBs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Laser_Ranging_experiment
youtube.com/watch?v=gpvL7fHnAB8
youtube.com/watch?v=VmVxSFnjYCA
youtube.com/watch?v=npLmDTmKHB4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

4D chess.

whats retarded is nasa says they cant go back to the moon "because we destroyed the technology and its a painful process to get it back"

Moon is a part of the Mars, because Earth is flat and the whole sky is an integral dome with all celestial bodies being parts of it.

Attached: 1492879671001.jpg (1200x675, 95K)

he's telling nasa to start making use of the money they get and actually do something or get run over

what is project: "Strategic Defense Initiative"

Attached: 1557607558628.jpg (1920x1080, 108K)

Really wishing Hillary had won, just so America wasn’t seen as such a meme country right now.

This is embarrassing.

Attached: A1B7C0A3-3ABF-435B-A4A3-0B10210676F2.jpg (604x517, 55K)

hes saying getting to mars also requires being able to get to the moon. you're a bright one aren't you? fucking retard. MAGA

so you should try to get to moon first no?

I wish I was as good at actual gymnastics as this bitch is at mental gymnastics.

It's because the Nazis are dead and the diversity hires can't build anything more advanced than a mud hut.

Trump is parroting what Wernher von Braun was saying when we went to the Moon. He was all about Mars. They really were the master race.

You both have absolutely no idea about setting goals and how to achieve them. If you want to make a pizza, you don't focus on making the crust. You focus on making a fucking pizza.

>random word salad

Yep, you are just like him. lmfao

lmao this idiot can't read

>imagine being one of 62 984 828 mutts that voted for him
SAD!

Attached: 1554597421294.jpg (291x295, 21K)

Attached: Idort.png (499x338, 38K)

Get off my board, shill.

Attached: 1559853617664s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Nigger, you are writing Deepak Chopra tier shit.

I'm no Trump supporter but obviously he means that a moon station would be part of a larger mission to Mars.

Its as simple as the fact we can use the moon as a base to launch to mars. It's kind of been the go to plan for ages now.

B&R

LOVE all the desperation by all the hillary nut huggers, to try and NOT understand basic shit...going to mars includes going to the moon DERP.

people who arent goal setters will never understand ..they arent "doers" like trump , so any productive value is foreign to them

You have to be really smart to be really stupid

It is real.

Attached: Itsaclownworldafterall.jpg (981x1280, 260K)

> of which the moon is a part

What did he mean by this?

Why would he say that though lol it seems so deliberate and fake.

That's my point. There's no way this is not intentional. If it isn't, he is a literal retard.

Q: why doesnt donald trump wear glasses?

A: cuz hes got 2020 !!!

We don't need to go to the moon to get to Mars. NASA is used to bloating missions so that everybody gets a piece. The moonbase crowd is more of that. We can get to Mars directly. Listen to Zubrin talk:
youtube.com/watch?v=EKQSijn9FBs

Attached: Screenshot - 06072019 - 11:00:30 PM.png (945x412, 85K)

I think he's saying that traveling to the moon is already a part of NASA's Mars project and should not have extra resources (as in making it an independent project) dedicated to it since it's not a big enough goal.

This doesn't conflict with what he's saying

BOOOM!! thread over faggots

I should add that I read "The Case for Mars" years ago and it is more clear than listening to Zubrin speak. That is, in the book he explains essentials more carefully. During his short talk he assumes a certain level of knowledge among listeners. Still, it's a worthwhile talk.

He means going to the Moon is part of going to Mars, likely because you could launch from the lunar surface.

WE DIDNT GO TO THE MOON YOU FUCKING FRUIT

>of which the moon is apart

What's he mean by this?

That is fucking retarded

The moon can be a staging area, perhaps. If fuel is generated on the moon, the cost could go down.

Attached: IMG_2577.png (2239x2725, 375K)

Because it's quite literally impossible to get any human alive through the Van Allen radiation belt without extremely sophisticated technology which still doesn't exist.

Also China just landed on the moon using a remote controlled vehicle this year and weren't able to uncover any evidence of the American landing. It's quite literally impossible.

He's talking about the Deep Space Gateway, but with Elon's Starship we xan forgo that.

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, stop posting.

kek

>Because it's quite literally impossible to get any human alive through the Van Allen radiation belt without extremely sophisticated technology which still doesn't exist.

you are literally radioactive at this very second, all life on earth is.

you know nothing of radiation, exposure to it, seiverts, becquerels, etc...

seriously, stop posting, you are full of stupid.

He is such a retard. Unbelievable how stupid i was to think that this guy would bring any significant change to politics.

Also destroyed all the proof that they landed on the moon. All the data. All the original footage. Why?
>we didn't realise it would be important
>someone should have stopped us
>we're not historians
Incredible

>Also destroyed all the proof that they landed on the moon.

No, the apollo missions placed lunar laser rangefinders on the moon... retroreflectors to bounce lasers off of that return the laser beam towards the emitter.

they did this to be able to accurately measure the distance from the earth to the moon, and if you go to an observatory, you can actually detect the reflected laser signal.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Laser_Ranging_experiment

we went to the moon, deal with it.

Retards Can't Moon Base

shut thefuck up nazi

>burger education thread

Attached: 1461003591135.jpg (1000x1374, 523K)

Hes playing a role, which shouldn't be a surprise given he was an actual TV actor the last several years before being President.

Dont feel bad though Hanz, we all wanted to believe something would change. Even if it took deluding ourselves on a kike like Trump.

Do it and post proof if you want to convince people
Don't just repeat the same tired line every day
Don't just post a video of people saying the same thing
Actually show us footage
No one can show us the refractors

>Do it and post proof if you want to convince people

here's some to get you started:

youtube.com/watch?v=gpvL7fHnAB8

youtube.com/watch?v=VmVxSFnjYCA

youtube.com/watch?v=npLmDTmKHB4

pic related is a plot of multiple different range-finding sessions, arrange on a plot.

Attached: LunarPhotons.png (491x360, 62K)

Finally someone with inside knowledge has the balls to speak the truth. Yes the Moon has always been a part of Mars. When the first ones decided they had no choice but to leave our Martian homeland behind they relocated their own moon using their superior gravitational pyramidal technology. Most of them died with the high radiation levels they didn't account for, but they still manage to shoot breeders into Earth's atmosphere which contained the most important information of all: DNA. Our DNA. It is not clear if some of them made it down to the Earth or if there is still some operational underground lunar base somewhere, but one thing is clear. When even the US president has to warn the public to stay away from the moon, we know something incredible still lays dormant there.

Attached: moanc.jpg (500x348, 43K)

more money for ISRAEL!

MIGA!!

>even if I tried
Are you trying now? Because, if so, I have some news that may shock you.

This
Hilldagws get in here

fair to say so every1 shld read this im so important this is an exercise in modern jdif sum1 explain it they lets watch for the reply (realistically and figuratively any1 tell me whats wrong with this tweet)

>Is he doing this on purpose
Obviously, you fucking retard.

Do what pic related shows then. Please. Take your own advice it’s going to get worse for you.

so i read 2 lines guess what i think u are and try to tell me why im wrong welcome 2 Jow Forums some of us still exist maybe

What equation?

>spend more money on retarded shit, while flint still has unclean water

Attached: 1553802753260.gif (384x384, 472K)

>t.

Attached: 1559543018464.jpg (1643x893, 335K)

ill help u when the first ones is where i seen thru u like glass

You still haven't learned have you you discord tranny. Trump says crazy stuff like this to own the liberal news media and get them to stop reporting on the things that matter. Literally 4D chess

This, you shouldve voted fkr Hillary instead of Trump xD, theycare literally exactly the same!!!!!

Fucking moron.

whats crazy

He meant a moonbase is part of the mission to Mars.

if it isnt we shld all be scared

Shut the fuck up about flint. Didnt you read that news article? Flint had enough money to fix their shit but the fucking nigger leaders wasted it all

They threw away the maps of the led pipes and overpaid workers to rip out pipes that had no problems.

This, trump is literally always 100% serious on his twitter, this is literally scary for democracy

Attached: soymilk.jpg (673x1024, 78K)

It can be interpreted as a lunar launch base.
Which would be integrated in a larger Mars colony project. Which in turn, is what is recommended by some scientists.
But literally, it sounds retarded af.

>They should be focused On much bigger things (than the Moon) including Mars.
Maybe a little bit fucked up, but the idea is clear:
We have already bases on the moon, let's move further.

i live in eu lots of people have lead piples lemmie clue u in im a qhistleblower in what im about to say almost nowhere in the world dosent have some part of there water transported thru lead

Nothing but a simple deckhand
Washed away in the shores of disorder
Oh ancient lighthouse will you shine for me?

we just not roman 100%

talk about water ill be a moth

The moon isn't on the way to Mars, dipshit.

skip a level why?

well there's still a lot of shit which that money can go to, rather than developing a stupid rover

I think you never had to try, reatrd.

the human race are completionists not speed runners but we love both types of people

How does a mirror on the moon prove humans put it there?

Oops, it turns out you're a gullible idiot.

Attached: girls.webm (220x400, 2.87M)

Did he forget that amazing fake footage of the Tesla that is at Mars already or now they might lie and say it's in another Galaxy, got caught in a wormhole but will return in 3 trillion years
No more fake space programs

Attached: 1559514787925.jpg (516x600, 82K)

Moon is a part of the Mars initiative.
Build infrastructure and material gathering there to support Mars missions.
Do you think Helium-3 is going to mine itself?

>random word salad

Attached: 603A3F23-2041-4D74-9810-2A97D7D21432.jpg (720x768, 35K)

based

It's from a TED talk called:
My Wish - Find the next Einstein in Africa

That title should tell you all you need to know.

You already have user.

Attached: 1558006861412.jpg (625x625, 87K)

he did not mean the moon is part of mars, going to the moon is just a part of going to mars not the end goal. Only a faggoty retard would think he meant the moon is part of mars

Nah dude. The moon is a part of Mars, everybody knows that.